It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's toe bitten off during New year's eve party.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hello ATS, I recently made a post on another story which I had found pretty strange. Yet, I found an even more crazy story not long after. Even though I am usually not one to post news stories, I couldn't really resist on this one.

www.foxnews.com...
www.upi.com...

BOSTON – Police say a woman had her toe bitten off at a New Year's Eve party in Boston.

Officers responded to a city hospital at about 5 a.m. Wednesday for a report of an apparent assault in which the victim's little toe on her left foot was bitten off.

The victim told police she made a sexual advance to another woman at the party in the city's Dorchester neighborhood at about 3 a.m., which upset the other woman's boyfriend and led to a fight.

Police tell The Boston Globe the party's host then asked the victim to leave, which led to another fight outside in which the host allegedly bit off the guest's toe.

The entire episode remains under investigation and no names were released.

Now, the first time I read this story I thought to myself "Wow, who in the world bites someones toe off?" But after a second glance, it seems as though there was a little more to it. It almost seems to be some sort of hate crime. Although I'm not 100% sure. But if that is the case, it makes you wonder how that duck dynasty fiasco was bigger than this. This woman got into two fights, and lost a toe over making an advance to a mans girl friend. This would seem much crazier than that if you ask me.

Now, don't take this to be some sort of hate crime related topic. I just brought it up after connecting a few possible dots. I only intended to post this due to the whacky story.

On a more laughable and cheery note, let's hope the victim didn't plan on running more for her new years resolution.

What say you ATS?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

I understand that science can use pieces of ceramic squirrels as a prosthesis now.

Apparently THAT little piggy should have stayed home.

(badoom bing)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

beezzer

I understand that science can use pieces of ceramic squirrels as a prosthesis now.

Apparently THAT little piggy should have stayed home.

(badoom bing)

Yeah, but just imagine stubbing the toe. Let's hope it never shatters. Who needs to go out and buy multiple prosthetic ceramic toes in this economy?!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
That's what happens when you don't toe the line I guess.

Maybe he had a foot fetish? I don't know what is wrong with people. It's a bit much.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

Maybe he had a foot fetish? I don't know what is wrong with people. It's a bit much.

Actually the other woman's boy friend didn't do it. After that fight, the host got involved and caused another altercation, and supposedly the host then bit off her toe while outside.

I find it somewhat ironic though. A woman gets harassed for a lesbian exchange, and the host (also a woman) felt the need to put her mouth on her toe then bite it off? Maybe she is the one with a foot fetish, or quite possibly, she did it because of the big C word.

It shall forever remain a mystery.

Edit: actually I am unsure the sex of the host. It never specifies on the gender.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Lingweenie

Kangaruex4Ewe

Actually the other woman's boy friend didn't do it. After that fight, the host got involved and caused another altercation, and supposedly the host then bit off her toe while outside.

I find it somewhat ironic though. A woman gets harassed for a lesbian exchange, and the host (also a woman) felt the need to put her mouth on her toe then bite it off? Maybe she is the one with a foot fetish, or quite possibly, she did it because of the big C word.

I don't know how I skipped over that. I guess women can have foot fetishes too.

It kind of makes you wonder what position they both had to be in where the toe was the closest thing to her mouth to bite off. Things that make you go hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Seems that the victim went toe to toe with the boyfriend and got the sh-t end of the stick.
He definitely took it too far - had a long night of toe curling action to look forward to.

sorry, just had to

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What is going on in the US??? People are stabbing each other over PBJ sandwiches and with ceramic squirrels over beer plus biting peoples toes off. Is there something in the water, air or have you just gone completely insane? Good grief Charlie Brown, you all need help.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I read the title, and I literally said "Uh... what?!".

I read the OP, and announced "Really... what?!".

I have now read the article, and I am still utterly disgusted by this entire series of events. First of all, I do not care how wasted one gets, if a person propositions your girlfriend at a party, you should a) allow your significant other to assert their relationship status on the situation, and only once that fails to dissuade the petitioner, should one step in to calmly defuse the situation. One does not resort to pulling hair and making a scene.

Secondly, as a host, one should also seek to reduce tensions which may build up, but diplomatic removal of anyone who has caused serious offense. One does not chase guests who fail to exhibit the correct level of festive decorum, somehow grab a hold of their foot, and then use ones teeth to remove toes. And honestly, of all the body parts one can attack with teeth, you would have thought that the ones closest to the floor would have been the last choice!

And what happened to the victims shoes during all this? Why is it that things that happen in the US at the moment are so utterly, completely and totally messed up? Squirrels used as weapons of attempted murder, parties that get so crazy that someone has to loose a toe in a biting incident... what the hell is next? Game of gin rummy turns into three hour gunfight?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

Lingweenie

Kangaruex4Ewe

I don't know how I skipped over that. I guess women can have foot fetishes too.

It kind of makes you wonder what position they both had to be in where the toe was the closest thing to her mouth to bite off. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Yeah, that would be something to ponder a bit.

Although, I am still trying to figure out how in the hell it popped into her head just to bite her toe off in the first place. Or any other body part that may have been close to her mouth for that matter.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Lingweenie because: Quick grammar fix

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ok, in an effort to explain how this may happen...

I had an abusive boyfriend. I was in the driver seat of my car, he was in the passenger seat. He was attacking me, he was brutally beating me. I ended up turned, with my back to the door, my legs drawn to my chest to defend myself.

I was barefooted. In the attempt to both defend myself, and to push him off of me, my foot (feet) were in close proximity to his face, as he started leaning over me to hit my face.

I kept pushing him back with my feet, and at one point, aparently my foot was close to his mouth, and he simply bit down HARD on my big toe.

He did not, thankfully bite it off, but it got horribly infected, and to this day, the nail grows in an odd fashion, split all the way down to the cuticle, which is where his upper canine pierced the flesh.

So for those who cannot imagine - there is some mental imagery.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

TrueBrit

I read the title, and I literally said "Uh... what?!".

I read the OP, and announced "Really... what?!".

I have now read the article, and I am still utterly disgusted by this entire series of events. First of all, I do not care how wasted one gets, if a person propositions your girlfriend at a party, you should a) allow your significant other to assert their relationship status on the situation, and only once that fails to dissuade the petitioner, should one step in to calmly defuse the situation. One does not resort to pulling hair and making a scene.

Secondly, as a host, one should also seek to reduce tensions which may build up, but diplomatic removal of anyone who has caused serious offense. One does not chase guests who fail to exhibit the correct level of festive decorum, somehow grab a hold of their foot, and then use ones teeth to remove toes. And honestly, of all the body parts one can attack with teeth, you would have thought that the ones closest to the floor would have been the last choice!

And what happened to the victims shoes during all this? Why is it that things that happen in the US at the moment are so utterly, completely and totally messed up? Squirrels used as weapons of attempted murder, parties that get so crazy that someone has to loose a toe in a biting incident... what the hell is next? Game of gin rummy turns into three hour gunfight?

Couldn't agree with you more. It seems like there is a major mental health problem about. This is not what we would call "civilized behavior." Not by any standards I have come by at least.

But this hasn't really been a new concept. Extreme human behavior at least. People have been impaled, crucified, decapitated, beheaded, and all sorts of other craziness for years and years.

You can't help but wonder how we are STILL just as crazy as every. The only difference is we have shiner toys that can create even more devastation. Somethings not right when you look at the big picture. And it's been this way for so long. And I am sure there are many, many reasons why. Far too many to count.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Guys these puns are toetally not funny...

Crazy weird story though, more and more people seem to have lost integrity and morals.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I always wondered where/how Walter got his toes!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

stargatetravels
I always wondered where/how Walter got his toes!

Ha!

I actually thought about the Big Lebowski toe incident after reading this story. I actually watched that movie again about 2 or 3 days ago oddly enough.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Talk about Toe Jam!
How about missile toed
Haven't they heard of foot in mouth disease?
Sorry, just tryin' to keep up with the jokes...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Best.movie.ever!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Thanks. At least that offers some perspective on a story like this. I can't imagine how painful that must have been for you. OUCH!

@OP: This thread has been selected for tomorrow nights Reality Remix Live. Feel free to listen in, join us in the chat room, or better yet...Call in and give us your take on this, or any of the other topics we're discussing.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Klassified
reply to post by Libertygal

Thanks. At least that offers some perspective on a story like this. I can't imagine how painful that must have been for you. OUCH!

@OP: This thread has been selected for tomorrow nights Reality Remix Live. Feel free to listen in, join us in the chat room, or better yet...Call in and give us your take on this, or any of the other topics we're discussing.

It has been?

If this is serious and true, then I suppose I could do that. I wouldn't see why not.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It's serious. lol. I think this thread comes up in the second hour. Wait till we ask for callers, and dial one of the numbers given. We'll be glad to have you weigh in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join