It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Desert Cross, Symbols of The Knights of Templar Unearthed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Interesting thread. This is not really a spelling corection coming, I want to check your meaning and make sure it's not intentional.

symbol of mid-evil Knights Order

So... Did you mean to mispell medieval, as mid-evil (a.k.a. neutral evil ), or did you just have a mispell?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Whether its true, whether its fake... its awesome to find a new mystery! There were books written calling this hoax, other books written calling this authentic...

Its something new to learn about for me, since I did not know about this... and unravel a new mystery!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I wouldn't expect anything less from sled other than at the very worst a damn good read.

The Knights Templar fascinate me I'm going to enjoy looking into this

Cody

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

sled735

merka

sled735
The Cross of Lorraine is a symbol of mid-evil Knights Order of the first crusades, and continues to this day.

Where they actually just sort of evil or did you mean medieval?

Will watch the show though, always nice with history stuff.

Sigh... another typo. I should have caught that!!! Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Now my four hour window has closed to correct it... in only two hours! Geeze!

I see where Sled has answered this previously. I think she meant medieval.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

sled735
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Don't bother watching it. Apparently, everything in the show has been faked, according to the members here.

Have a wonderful day.

Everything in the world is faked, if you listen to some of our members...

...don't forget, there ARE folks who are paid to be here and help sway conversations. Not that this has happened in this thread. But it does happen.

I agree with that. Although I do not post a lot in threads, I do read a lot. I see people calling "fake" everywhere. It wouldn't matter if you told them the sky is blue, and explained the reason WHY it's blue, someone would call it "faked" information.

I see Cody agrees with us too.

I am a firm believer in allowing the members to process the information in the OP and letting them come to their own conclusion before jumping in and derailing the thread with, "It's all faked!!!!"

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hiya Sled!! Being snowed in up here in The Northeast this past week-end I had plenty of time to watch a lot of the Unearthed series....LOVED it....My personal opinion on the matter is of open mindedness to it all, and I'm afraid the link shown earlier to debunk it has it's own agenda of keeping even the REMOTE POSSIBILITY that Jesus had a child and that The Holy Grail is not a cup, but a bloodline, OFF the table...you know what happens when you try to view things from a different angle that doesn't coincide with religion, right? Sadly, many just do not WANT to even entertain the possibility, which rightfully is their perogative to do so...but it is also OTHERS perogative to want to remain at least open minded to the possibility.....I am one of those and I hear you

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by andy1972

And yet again, you have linked the SAME page the other two members linked. Are there no others debunking this?

I find that suspicious of this guy, myself!

Who's to say this person didn't make all this up to discredit the artifacts being real so it wouldn't interfere with something in history? It takes a lot of paper to rewrite everything, you know?

edit on 1/6/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

First historians are constantly rewriting history its a prerequisite of their job. So to say they wouldnt is silly the reason this is a hoax is simple first his proof it was found in Oolitic Limestone: A limestone composed mainly of calcium carbonate "oolites", small spheres formed by the concentric precipitation of calcium carbonate on a sand grain or shell fragment.You cant date this accurately by any means since all you have to do is pour water on it wait until it dries and you have a chunk of cement. So if i lived in the desert wanted to fake it being old you bury it pour water on it and wait for it to dry and you have instant caliche. This is why its called desert cement and even mentioned in the show.

Now lets look at the inscriptions dont you find it odd that the show never bothered to tell you the translation or check it out? The only thing he mentioned was the date dont you think thats odd? Now the latin mentions a roman colony that existed there in 800 ad who fought the toltecs. Now heres the other problem whoever forged these roman artifacts didnt realize the collapse of rome was in 476 ad. And whoever forged these also didnt seem to be aware of the byzantine empire. So whoever made them supposedly in 800 ad knew nothing of 400 years of history prior.Then theres the story it tells.

The artifacts talks of a group of Roman Jews who relocated to the Gaul region of France and in approximately 775 AD journeyed to a land they called ‘Calalus’ guess that tucson. The writings then recount how they fought many wars with the local people known as the Toltecs.how they defeated them and ruling for more than 100 years. Finally, in 880 AD, their leader named Israel III freed the Toltecs. When Israel III died, war again broke out, this time catastrophically for the Europeans who were defeated and presumably killed and/or enslaved in 895 AD. Never mind the fact who made the artifact that tells us they were wiped out?? Not sure how that works i guess ghosts made it after they were dead.So as we can see this had nothing to do with reality this was a very bad story made up by the forger.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Could they be both legit and not.

Some of the artifacts look very old and real while some of the inscribed stuff looks added and not as old. Could they have been found and added to for more drama.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

This is also a well known literary technique; a play on words.

And a nicely used one at that!

I also appreciated BFFT's take on the comments in the thread.

Sled, thanks for another thought provoking topic.

S&F

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Whoa! I thought this thread would be dead when I came back.

Thanks to everyone for showing your support on the topics I post. Whether it is real, or fake, I don't know.

To the member who said there are books saying these are real, do you have a link to share?

Thanks again, Everyone.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by sled735

Could they be both legit and not.

Some of the artifacts look very old and real while some of the inscribed stuff looks added and not as old. Could they have been found and added to for more drama.

I see that as a strong possibility. Makes sense.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is really Mormons trying to rewrite history with there debunked attempts at propaganda in the past. Even though it was proven to be a hoax when they first brought it up to be some divine truth that the Mormons were persecuted and history was changed to write them out of it. You know where Knights Templars are also being pushed right now? In Mexico where all those Mormons who ended up there are fighting with other drug cartels. Are they divine soldiers of God who traveled from Israel in the past and found America.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think that Char-Lee may be on the right track, having watched/listened to the documentary I am somewhat dubious about the conclusions that Wolter reached, but am inclined to believe that the discovery was somewhat genuine...I just don't think that Wolter investigated it in the fullest way possible and I don't think his 'science' is 'all that'...but one possibility worth thinking about is that while the Templars used the Cross of Lorraine, so did the Jesuits...

In the Spring of 1687, a Jesuit missionary named Father Eusebio Francisco Kino lived and worked with the native Americans in the area called the Pimería Alta, or "Upper Pima Country," which presently is located in the areas between the Mexican state of Sonora and the state of Arizona in the United States. During Father Eusebio Kino's stay in the Pimería Alta, he founded over twenty missions in eight mission districts. In Arizona, unlike Mexico, missionization proceeded slowly.

Father Kino founded missions San Xavier and San Gabriel at the Piman communities of Bac and Guevavi along the Santa Cruz River.

en.wikipedia.org...

French Jesuit missionaries and settlers to the New World carried the Cross of Lorraine c. 1750-1810. The symbol was said to have helped the missionaries to convert the native peoples they encountered, because the two armed cross resembled existing local imagery.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

Just as interesting...in my opinion...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Wolter is the scientist who pushed that on 9/11 the towers were blown up and planes never hit them. He said he did his study of the metals and so on and explosives were used. Leaving out the part where they used torches to cut beams at the site and he studied the torch cuts.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

tamusan
reply to post by sled735

Interesting thread. This is not really a spelling corection coming, I want to check your meaning and make sure it's not intentional.

symbol of mid-evil Knights Order

So... Did you mean to mispell medieval, as mid-evil (a.k.a. neutral evil ), or did you just have a mispell?

Yes, I meant to say medieval.
My fingers were typing faster than my brain was working and it came out "mid-evil".
Sorry for the goof!!
Too late to correct it once it was brought to my attention by another member.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Interesting thread sled!

If the artifacts are indeed fake, i will feel sorry for whoever set it up.
Mankind today has enough $h*t to weed threw to find truth.
It saddens me there is people who would be so mindless and deceitful.

Either way fake or not i believe theres enough evidence around the globe that points to navigation on a worldwide scale.
Just visit Slayers library of threads here Slayers classics.

Its worth pointing out the cross in all its forms Christian/Templars/Celtic etc is one and the same device, one for tracking time, and a navigational instrument, the original SAT NAV, lost over time, by a mixture of deceit, alterations and secret societies.
Out of Sight - Out of Mind!

The Golden Thread of Time: A Voyage of Discovery into the Lost Knowledge of the Ancients
By Crichton E M Miller
ISBN: 0-9541639-0-7

Crichton has discovered that the most important icon in Christian faith is not just what it seems to be and that the cross really was the most highly sophisticated and practical mathematical instrument ever devised by ancient Man. Having patented the working cross, Crichton then went on to discover one in the Great Pyramid at Giza proving that the cross is older than the pyramid and that the pyramid could not exist without the cross. Making an investigative voyage from the pre Ice Age peoples to the Free Masons of the present day, Crichton uncovers the mysterious and often tragic past of the real cross. This forgotten knowledge has been lost for over 2000 years reveals the true nature of ancient wisdom exposing the design and use of stone circles and pyramids. Crichton explains the meaning of the Serpent, the number of the Beast, the Vine of life at finally proves that ancient sailors really were able to cross the oceans of the world long before Columbus. Crichton goes on to show how Astrology and the Zodiac were invented and how the ancients used this knowledge to prophesy the future and understand the very nature of Time itself. Using reason and commonsense, this well written and researched work exposes the lost knowledge of the most powerful Magicians to ever walk our planet.

Here is an interview with the author.

Crichton E M Millers website

S+F
edit on 6-1-2014 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Sounds like an interesting read, for sure. Thanks for the info.

The cross has deep significance in all religions, and apparently, it has meaning in the universe too.

I watched an episode by Perry Stone a few years ago where he was talking about seeing a big cross in the sky through a telescope. It wasn't the Southern Cross, but another big cross in the middle of the galaxy.
I tried to find it to post here, but no luck.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Well, darn it all!! I was going to the link to buy that book, but I can't afford it right now, with Christmas and higher electric bills, and all.

Maybe after winter is over I'll be able to splurge some and buy it then. It sure sounds like something I'd love to read!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Wow i didnt realise it was that much.
I got mine from a charity shop for £1

The E-Book is available for $4.92
the golden thread of time ebook
Although im not a fan of E-Books myself, its certainly a cheaper alternative.

Look at this from Amazon the cheeky mutha.......

2 new from £188.77 6 used from £46.10

Trade In this Item for up to £4.85 Trade in The Golden Thread of Time: A Voyage of Discovery into the Lost Knowledge of the Ancients for an Amazon.co.uk gift card of up to £4.85, which you can then spend on millions of items across the site.

Insane!
edit on 6-1-2014 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join