It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you picture Jesus using genocide as Noah’s God did?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Bluejay

An absentee landlord cannot evict anyone.

We can see that you know nothing of morals if you think your God an owner of people.

Enjoy the thought of being owned and having no value.

Regards
DL
edit on 6-1-2014 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Greatest I am
How do you reconcile the O.T. God with the kind, gentle and forgiving Jesus?

I don't see much of 'God' in the Old Testament. What I see are a lot of people claiming to speak for God, and interjecting their own notions and cultural norms into the discussion and calling it 'God's Will'. But I don't see much of God there. The "God' of the Old Testament isn't anything like Jesus.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by Greatest I am

And you are too short-sighted. You cannot know for sure how many will or won't be there. You say that we are not to judge and that is true. Neither are you to judge which is what you are doing know. Only He knows how many are or have been saved. You certainly do not any more than I do.

Don't you believe your bible that says many are called but few reply?
How many of the millions was God please with in Noah's day? Extrapolate and see how much of a prick your God is.

You have a selective and dishonest memory like the usual theist who cannot justify his immoral theology.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Oops

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Greatest I am
How do you reconcile the O.T. God with the kind, gentle and forgiving Jesus?

I don't see much of 'God' in the Old Testament. What I see are a lot of people claiming to speak for God, and interjecting their own notions and cultural norms into the discussion and calling it 'God's Will'. But I don't see much of God there. The "God' of the Old Testament isn't anything like Jesus.

Good that you can discern. A gift that Christians have thrown away.

Regards
DL

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join