It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is awesome, Gobal warming exists, taxes are patriotic, guns are bad.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Feed the beast and it will continue to grow.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Starve a beast and it will eat you. The Zombie/Hunger apocalypse is more possible than you think with no hiding places for food, water, gold and your family. Maybe commando types like the idea of anarchy but women and children do not fare well under that system.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by beezzer

Not to derail…

but Global Warming does exist. That's not disputed. How much Mankind contributes to it is what's controversial. Right?

wrong. Climate change exists. Global warming is a political stunt created by people who don't understand the science.

Climate change happens with or without us. History proves it time and time again. We're too small and insignificant to have any profound impact on this amazing planet.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My sister from California is out here visiting. Guns came up in conversation...She said "I wish all the guns in the country would just vanish, poof! gone." (There was also talk about only single shot muskets being legal...
)
I responded with, "what about all the illegal guns that will still flow across the border from Mexico?"

She got a perplexed look on her face for a moment, and declared that she meant ALL guns in the whole world.

I dropped it at that point, because why fight a pointless battle of wits with an unarmed opponent?
Love my sister to death, but she's a dyed in the wool progressive.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

How about trying to imagine some common sence. You sound like an idiot. I don't think your black/white world exists. However, if it DOES, why don't you go there? Taxes ARE needed, unless of course you're planning to start repairing our infra-structure out of your own pocket. Guns for all is also a bad idea. Unless of course you don't care about kids getting killed, drive-by shootings, assault weapons in the hands of the mentally challenged, (friends of yours, perhaps?). Obama is NOT pefect. But he's a hell of a lot better thatn that corporate shill we had in the White House for 8 war-ridden, financial-meltdown, First Amendment crushing Bush. Bush DID have a lighter complexion, though..... I'm guessing THAT counts big with you.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

TownCryer
reply to post by beezzer

How about trying to imagine some common sence. You sound like an idiot. I don't think your black/white world exists. However, if it DOES, why don't you go there? Taxes ARE needed, unless of course you're planning to start repairing our infra-structure out of your own pocket. Guns for all is also a bad idea. Unless of course you don't care about kids getting killed, drive-by shootings, assault weapons in the hands of the mentally challenged, (friends of yours, perhaps?). Obama is NOT pefect. But he's a hell of a lot better thatn that corporate shill we had in the White House for 8 war-ridden, financial-meltdown, First Amendment crushing Bush. Bush DID have a lighter complexion, though..... I'm guessing THAT counts big with you.

This whole post is venomous, and un-inspired, quite frankly it makes you sound less like a town cryer and more like a village idiot. Guns are not the problem, and this is most certainly not about peoples skin complexions. There are deeper issues within America then just simpleton memes and poo flinging. I suggest you go read up on some of these issues and try on an original thought before making posts like this again. I do not care to debate you so consider this a last response from me to you on this particular topic, good day!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

TownCryer
reply to post by beezzer

Rational debate is always welcome.

Emotionally-fueled accusations?

Not so much.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Your opinion of me and my opinions are insignificant to me. I couldn't care less what you like, or what you think of me. But, know this, my opinions are those of the majority of Americans. While your close-minded thoughts are of a diminishing demographic. I know, perhaps if you yell louder, and make more and more outrageous assertions, everything will start going you way. Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ummm...I am almost speechless (or I'm having a seizure)....felled (perhaps it's a stroke)...stunned (I've surely bumped my head)...by such a wondrous...utopic vision........
(someone call 911)...anyone?.....Anyone?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

YouSir
reply to post by beezzer

Ummm...I am almost speechless (or I'm having a seizure)....felled (perhaps it's a stroke)...stunned (I've surely bumped my head)...by such a wondrous...utopic vision........
(someone call 911)...anyone?.....Anyone?

YouSir

I'd call 911 but there is no 11 on my phone (damn you Verizon!)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

TownCryer

Your opinion of me and my opinions are insignificant to me. I couldn't care less what you like, or what you think of me. But, know this, my opinions are those of the majority of Americans. While your close-minded thoughts are of a diminishing demographic. I know, perhaps if you yell louder, and make more and more outrageous assertions, everything will start going you way. Good luck with that.

Ummm...Not so much...your opinions are those of....persons who vote numerous times in the same election (but couldn't find an issue if it fell on them)...the dead...the dead pets of the dead...12 million ILLEGAL ALIENS...the outstretched handed...and when we break it down to reality you have a diminished demographic of....................just you.

Funny that.........huh? Just not.......comedic.

YouSir

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

YouSir

TownCryer

Ummm...Not so much...your opinions are those of....persons who vote numerous times in the same election (but couldn't find an issue if it fell on them)...the dead...the dead pets of the dead...12 million ILLEGAL ALIENS...the outstretched handed...and when we break it down to reality you have a diminished demographic of....................just you.

Funny that.........huh? Just not.......comedic.

YouSir

I keep hearing this claim, this excuse for losing the last election yet not a single official has ever come forward with any proof. Apparently you have the evidence that will shock the world. Can you provide it or are you really just using AM radio talking points to make excuses with no facts to back it up?

Funny how 98% of all scientists claim GW is real but people like you claim it is not. No one ever showed any proof of voter fraud that turned the election yet you claim it happened. Is reality just too hard for you or will you amaze me with your fact filled response? I cannot wait.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TownCryer

Obama is NOT pefect.

At least we agree on one thing, see common ground.

As a true son of anarchy I can't agree with you on anything else though.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Brotherman
Guns are not the problem, and this is most certainly not about peoples skin complexions.

I read the post over and over and over and see nothing about people's skin complexions anywhere. Did the term "black and white" start to mean something different and no one told me?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Buttonlip

I read the post over and over and over and see nothing about people's skin complexions anywhere. Did the term "black and white" start to mean something different and no one told me?

TownCryer
reply to post by beezzer

"How about trying to imagine some common sence. You sound like an idiot. I don't think your black/white world exists. However, if it DOES, why don't you go there? Taxes ARE needed, unless of course you're planning to start repairing our infra-structure out of your own pocket. Guns for all is also a bad idea. Unless of course you don't care about kids getting killed, drive-by shootings, assault weapons in the hands of the mentally challenged, (friends of yours, perhaps?). Obama is NOT pefect. But he's a hell of a lot better thatn that corporate shill we had in the White House for 8 war-ridden, financial-meltdown, First Amendment crushing Bush. Bush DID have a lighter complexion, though..... I'm guessing THAT counts big with you. "

Hope this helps or maybe I read that part wrong and mistaken the bolded section for something else
edit on 6-1-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Ummm...Didn't you get the memo from East Anglia? The talking points are supposed to read...ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING...Erm...scratch that...Global Warming...oops they're not buying that either...climate change....yee-ess, now there's a definition that...EVERYBODY can agree on.

And that glacier that my driveway and lawn have morphed into with the 80...can you spell eighty... inches of snow due to hit tomorrow with the 25 degrees below zero temp......is positively balmy...cause all them super secret scientists told me that eggs were bad, I mean good...and hamburger caused cancer but then didn't and the Ice age was commencing but now it's not cause it's so darn warm in the Antarctic this summer that the scientists had to be rescued by the Chinese icebreaker which also froze up tighter than....well...two coats of paint.

But hey as long as them 9 or 8 scientists have reached a consensus and said "the debate is over" or lets just call the skeptical "flat earther's" and now that we're 200 feet under water and all the polar bears drowned and the tornadoes and hurricanes maxed their projected output in both strength and number...when they didn't..............why it all makes so much more sense.

But you can call me names if it makes you feel better about all of this truth and fact. Cause daddy's got thick skin and he can take it.

Got any more pictures of polar bears clinging to the last melting ice cube?..............Hmmmm?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Brotherman
Hope this helps or maybe I read that part wrong and mistaken the bolded section for something else

Fair enough. I guess somehow I kept missing that one last line. My bad. I am sure you also deny that there is anyone that hates Obama just because he is black though. It seems to be a pretty common thread. He is other, different, foreign, ineligible etc. etc. So now that you point it out, I think he made a pretty good point. Thanks for enlightening me.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Buttonlip because: spelling

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

YouSir

Ummm...Didn't you get the memo from East Anglia? The talking points are supposed to read...ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING...Erm...scratch that...Global Warming...oops they're not buying that either...climate change....yee-ess, now there's a definition that...EVERYBODY can agree on.

Odd. Global warming always meant climate change for as long as I can remember. The problem seemed to be that people thought that meant the whole world would just get warmer and warmer when all scientists agreed decades ago that term meant more extreme weather. Both hotter and colder in different areas. It had to be dumbed down to stop all the naysayers claiming "but winter is still cold in North America."

It still happens apparently cold weather in New England denies record droughts on the other side of the globe because all that matter is the US????

And that glacier that my driveway and lawn have morphed into with the 80...can you spell eighty... inches of snow due to hit tomorrow with the 25 degrees below zero temp......is positively balmy...cause all them super secret scientists told me that eggs were bad, I mean good...and hamburger caused cancer but then didn't and the Ice age was commencing but now it's not cause it's so darn warm in the Antarctic this summer that the scientists had to be rescued by the Chinese icebreaker which also froze up tighter than....well...two coats of paint.

Stop listening to AM radio and actually look at all the old science. When global warming was first brought up, it was said we would see more extreme swings. Harsher winters, harsher summers, more tornadoes, more powerful hurricanes, greater floods. Please tell me these things are not happening all over the world and prove it to me and I can accept what you claim.

Never heard hamburger causes cancer. That is new on me.

But hey as long as them 9 or 8 scientists have reached a consensus and said "the debate is over" or lets just call the skeptical "flat earther's" and now that we're 200 feet under water and all the polar bears drowned and the tornadoes and hurricanes maxed their projected output in both strength and number...when they didn't..............why it all makes so much more sense.

9 or 8??????? 98% of all scientists believe in global warming ie. climate change. Not just 8 or 9.

But you can call me names if it makes you feel better about all of this truth and fact. Cause daddy's got thick skin and he can take it.

Always the eternal victim. What names did I call you?

Got any more pictures of polar bears clinging to the last melting ice cube?..............Hmmmm?

YouSir

No but I have plenty of proof the polar ice caps are melting at an alarming rate. Why are you so bent on denying reality?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Odd. Global warming always meant climate change for as long as I can remember.

Ummm...Actually...climate change means Global cooling as well...

Stop listening to AM radio and actually look at all the old science. When global warming was first brought up, it was said we would see more extreme swings. Harsher winters, harsher summers, more tornadoes, more powerful hurricanes, greater floods. Please tell me these things are not happening all over the world and prove it to me and I can accept what you claim.

Ummm...here's the projection from NOAA for the 2013 season...

Here's the reality and truth of the situation...

As you can see the projections from those 98% consensus scientists held water like a sieve....This is only one example of where they were wrong in their science.....The list is virtually endless...it makes one wonder what the agenda is if they're so inept at their own game. If you want to keep playing just put in another nickel...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

"Fair enough. I guess somehow I kept missing that one last line. My bad. I am sure you also deny that there is anyone that hates Obama just because he is black though. It seems to be a pretty common thread. He is other, different, foreign, ineligible etc. etc. So now that you point it out, I think he made a pretty good point. Thanks for enlightening me."

I am sure you also deny that there is anyone that hates Obama just because he is black though.

What makes you believe I deny rascism? Surely your not trying to troll me.

It seems to be a pretty common thread.

If this were true he wouldn't be president.

He is other, different, foreign, ineligible etc. etc.

There is substance to some of them claims, however I never made any of them. Check my post history yeah zero comments from me in regards.

So now that you point it out, I think he made a pretty good point. Thanks for enlightening me.

The only thing I pointed out is that it is un-inspired to bring out the race card, ever it makes people sound like emotional little minions of the msm.

All in all I think you are addressing the wrong guy, It is a waste of my time for you to keep on about one post I made to someone else who is clearly as you are an Obama supporter. Personal attacks, shallow insight, and parroting are not good practices, and next time before you assume anything about me, maybe you should do your homework. Implying I am a rascist or at least I'm blind to rascism is despicable thats what you are doing when you say things like "I'm sure you deny people hate obama because he's black." dude people hate corvettes because they are made by chevy what else are you sure I turn a blind eye too, if I did I would be no better then them. You can stop trolling me now if you don't mind.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join