It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: "Execution by Dog" in North Korea Too Much?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

coolcatt
reply to post by littled16

You have to have a sick mind to want to kill this way. I mean Kim don't give a # we all see this so for someone to stop him it must come from outside the gates that they have closed so tightly.

How do we know what kind of person this uncle was?

What if this uncle had done this to other people in the past and Kim Jung Un remembered this? I mean, what if some beloved nanny of the leader when he was a boy was given the dog treatment by this uncle.

I know that if someone had done something like this to someone before, then that would be the EXACT way I would have him go out too.

What do we know about this Uncle's past.

And, there are quite a few people in our govt that deserve the dog treatment also. But naming them would not be in agreeance with T&C I dare say.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

CaticusMaximus
The real focus here should be what Chinas up to, and what should be being examined is how China will profit from a successful propaganda campaign to get others, both domestic population and foreign nations, to support them over-throwing another sovereign country.

China could have taken over Korea during the Korean war, but why? It would be just one more headache.

Up until recent times China had a very compliant partner in North Korea, but times have changed. China is still a military dictatorship but they have recognized that operating an armed camp and nothing but an armed camp is not in their interest. They want to get modern, get affluent, and solve the very real problems that beset the Chinese people. The time of the iron willed military dictator is beginning to fade.

If North Korea were willing to relax a little and get with the times, I believe China would back them whole heartedly. Having a paranoiac family dynasty at the top of that country is not working out. The Kims have become increasingly erratic. Finally one of them bumped off someone the Chinese considered invaluable in bi-lateral relations. Have the Kims finally annoyed the wrong outfit? I suspect so.
edit on 3-1-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That speaks volumes when China thinks your regime is too brutal.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
As a long-time ally and "big brother" and immediate neighbor China needs to deal with North Korea and bring down the Regime, not the U.S.. Chinese disgust with Kim-whatever-this-ones-name-is is good news to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Skyfloating
As a long-time ally and "big brother" and immediate neighbor China needs to deal with North Korea and bring down the Regime, not the U.S.. Chinese disgust with Kim-whatever-this-ones-name-is is good news to me.

Kim Jong Un is the name you were looking for.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

HanzHenry

coolcatt

You have to have a sick mind to want to kill this way. I mean Kim don't give a # we all see this so for someone to stop him it must come from outside the gates that they have closed so tightly.

What if this uncle had done this to other people in the past and Kim Jung Un remembered this? I mean, what if some beloved nanny of the leader when he was a boy was given the dog treatment by this uncle.

I know that if someone had done something like this to someone before, then that would be the EXACT way I would have him go out too.

And, there are quite a few people in our govt that deserve the dog treatment also. But naming them would not be in agreeance with T&C I dare say.

No one deserves that!

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus

Why is no one questioning the veracity of this "report" on a site supposedly based around questioning things, ESPECIALLY things that come out of governments, the most debased coagulations of liers and deceivers on this planet?

How propaganda works is to play on peoples already pre-existing biases and negative/positive perceptions and move their thoughts towards a certain end that is beneficial to the ones putting out the propaganda.

Agree 100%.

It's like believing in the news propaganda without question is taking over the website. Almost.

I didn't see any proof that these events happened.
It's strange because usually at ATS you are required to post proof or go to the Grey Area.

My last threads I posted proof after proof and even tried to explain it in countless ways.
Didn't go very far...why? Because people don't actually want proof they want something that already agrees with their point of view even if it's not true. Not everyone of course, but a large portion.

Did anyone notice:
# 1 ) MSM can cite unknown secret sources and claim anything, and people believe it.
# 2 ) I, a human being, can post countless sources with full accountability, and very few readers consider it "believable".

That means we live in backwards land.
I know some of you have noticed similar.

There have been a lot of misleading articles about North Korea lately, or failing to mention them when they clearly should have been mentioned (as "____" was legal there before it was in Colorado).

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ever wonder "Who let the dogs out?" Well know we know, it was Kim Jong-Un.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I've seen something somewhere about a bunch of lunatics watching others being eaten alive...

Ah...yes...

Perhaps Little Kim is lurking over Hollywood for a Jabba role in the next Star Wars Trilogy? After all, his crazy father wanted to be a movie star...

Mental illness just doesn't cut it here. It's worse than that. It's barbaric, prehistoric almost.

Somehow, I don't forecast a long prosperous future for this dictator. Not one bit.

Sick.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Its an amazing thread
That only Muzzleflash and CaticusMaximus seem to understand.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

JBRiddle
Ever wonder "Who let the dogs out?" Well know we know, it was Kim Jong-Un.

He probably figured he'd give a new meaning to dog day afternoon.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Yeah, or plotting to do the same to Kim.

It doesn't sound like this kind of execution in NK is all that rare.

Compared to what Saddam and his offspring did, this sounds pretty mild.

Outside of the 1st world nations, things are a lot more brutal than most people are willing to believe.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Zeppp

HanzHenry

coolcatt

No one deserves that!

Child rapists for one DO deserve it.
The Nazi Death Camp scientists that tortured people deserved it
And if there was a man in North Korea, an uncle maybe, that had done this to others, yes they deserved it.

Kind of like iof someone cut my loved ones fingers off one by one, then I would do the EXACT same thing to them.

DO unto others.. lol.

We have NO background on this Uncle. We know NOTHING of what the leader saw his uncle do to others.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

muzzleflash

My last threads I posted proof after proof and even tried to explain it in countless ways.
Didn't go very far...why? Because people don't actually want proof they want something that already agrees with their point of view even if it's not true. Not everyone of course, but a large portion.

Did anyone notice:
# 1 ) MSM can cite unknown secret sources and claim anything, and people believe it.
# 2 ) I, a human being, can post countless sources with full accountability, and very few readers consider it "believable".

Nail, head. I was thinking of adding something similar with an edit.

On this site theres really two kinds of people: those actually seeking the truth no matter where it may lead, and those seeking the "truth", and really what they are seeking is endless external validation for what they already believe / have faith in / WANT to be the real truth. And the source of that external validation just doesnt seem to matter, evidenced by this thread (who the hell believes anything that comes out of even the US or UK, let alone CHINA?!)

The former are in horribly short supply, and it shows pretty clearly.

Kim Un is not a nice person. That is clear. But fabricated lies, even about bad people, are still fabricated lies. Not questioning and accepting lies because it bolsters your ego, or feeds your lust to be outraged and post about it on the internet, takes you in the opposite direction of real truth.

edit on 1/3/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I think the real truth is that China or at least a significant political faction in China has had enough of Kim. If they were saying that they have had enough of Putin or of Obama it would not be the same as saying that they have had enough of Kim.

Even if the story of how the execution was carried out is false, and I don't think it is false, it would still mean the same thing. Very powerful people in the only state that has been propping up the North Korean dictatorship for a long time are fed up with its current leader.

I think his days are numbered.

edit on 3-1-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I wonder if we could use the punishment for people who abuse animals...

I'd support that...

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The longer we ignore the North Korean regime the bigger the problem gets , we Western powers booted out Dictators over less , These people deserve better then to be locked up in concentration camps , brainwashed upto living zombies.

Nobody thinks about what will happen in 10 or 20 years , because Kim is still young and it is no secret the leaders of this country see themselfs as gods , hes already feeding his former employees to the hounds , i doubt that it stays with this.

But i also believe China must take a leading Roll in this , it is their side of the pond , put in some heavy weight diplomacy , even Annexation would be beter then just leave this , and pretend this problem doesnt exist.

Western powers would never gain any Diplomatic foothold , it is basicly their religion to hate anything western.

Nothing to see here , until they starting using the weaponry we let them build up for decades.

But on the other hand Military intervention of any case just doesnt feel right... i mean that the people in this country didnt sign up to live in these circumstances under this wicked rule by a family who think they are godsend.

And the civilians are not the enemy , yet they would be the first victims , while the leaders are hold up in some bunker.

Anyway i just wanted to share my thoughts about North Korea , on a personal level this one is on the #1 spot on my we gotta help these people list , we might be on the brink of losing our Privacy and Freedom , but these people havent even seen a small spark of this since generations ago.

TheGreazel

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreazel

Anyway since i didnt present anything constructive , i found this article on the Website from a Dutch newspaper

www.telegraaf.nl...

Here is the Translation :

PYONGYANG -
It is quite unlikely that Kim Jong-un, the leader of the Stalinist North Korea, his uncle Yang Song-thaek has to tear. By starving dogs Several observers have serious doubts about the story, which in recent days has been picked up by Western media. Eagerly

The Hong Kong newspaper Wen Wei Po reported on December 12 that Yang , sentenced to death for treason , by 120 starving hunting dogs have been torn while Kim Jong -un watched the spectacle hit .
However , two days later, the newspaper reported that Yang is probably shot , and that the story of the dogs was just a rumor . Nevertheless, the story spread week and a half later spread like wildfire in the Western media .
The Wen Wei Po , according to a study by the Chinese University one of the most unreliable newspapers in Hong Kong. International journalists could be as South Korean and Chinese media the 'news' is not brought , suspicious writes The Washington Post. "The fact that Western media took over the story , while they would have rejected it in any other country, says a lot about the coverage of North Korea ," the newspaper said. "We are willing to believe anything. "
North Korea is regarded as very closed . Expert Sunny Seong Hyon Lee said a few weeks ago against journalists in Beijing that does not even know international diplomats in the capital Pyongyang , what exactly is going on in the Stalinist country . They should not talk to North Korean citizens , let alone move freely in the country.

TheGreazel.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Funny thing is I bet that happens ALL THE TIME! But that's the one leaked story we hear about. Because all the global leaders especially of the g20 and stuff like that are total psychopaths behind closed doors. I can't even imagine the kinds of things they've had to do in terms or ritual sacrifices to climb the ranks to that level of power. That and or be such a total and complete puppet that they will go along with anything that the shadow g=v tells them to do.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

If the "quan jue" truly took place, the main job was not to kill the uncle, but to impress upon the 300 senior officials the importance of loyalty to the regime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join