It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Koch brothers, Nazis, and the 1950's Contactee's: A Weird Link.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Alright. Here's something interesting that I recently found. Here's Mark Ames on how the Koch's arrived at their libertarian ideology.

Here's the full article.

Robert LeFevre seems to be the really interesting character in all this.

Here's the interesting part of this whole puzzle:

LeFevre was a follower of the "I AM" movement from 1936 to 1940 or so.[2] He and one Pearl Diehl wrote a book in 1940 of their experiences in the cult called “I AM”—America’s Destiny (Twin City House, St. Paul, Minnesota). LeFevre told how one day, when he was in the radio station studio, he was struck by the Great I AM presence, who spoke to him personally. LeFevre also claimed a number of supernatural experiences: driving a car while asleep for over twenty miles without an accident (this was accomplished with the help of his “Higher Mental Body”), leaving his physical body for a trip through the air to Mount Shasta, and seeing Jesus.[3]
In 1940, I AM leaders Edna Ballard and her son Donald were indicted by a grand jury in Los Angeles for use of the mails to defraud. Twenty-four other I AM leaders were also named in the first indictment; a supplemental indictment named LeFevre and Diehl as being defendants. During World War II, LeFevre served as an officer in the education and orientation division of the Army Air Corps before being discharged in 1945 after spending a year in Europe and being injured in an accident. Soon after, he and his wife went on a cross-country lecture tour “in a pilgrimage for world peace.” Their tour was bankrolled by the Falcon Lair Foundation, a nonprofit group interested in religion, philosophy and government whose headquarters were Falcon Lair, Beverly Hills, California (the former home of actor Rudolph Valentino).[4]

In short, this is the same weird Nazi-Occult background that popped up with the 1950's Contactee's like Adamski. Very strange. It might be interesting to see if the Kochs have been involved in funding anything relating to UFOs...or things like eugenics/'human bio-diversity'.

edit on 12014f3107America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: posted too soon by accident

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

At the moment there is nothing but a blank space on your post, but a star and flag for the title alone!
edit on 2-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by 1ofthe9

At the moment there is nothing but a blank space on your post, but a star and flag for the title alone!
edit on 2-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

Yeah. I managed to post by accident while I was still working on the title.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Been there done that a time or twoooooo
Great stuff though....
Uh you dont happen to have a little more on the Adamski connection do you?
There are many who still believe in his contact.......

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

stirling
Been there done that a time or twoooooo
Great stuff though....
Uh you dont happen to have a little more on the Adamski connection do you?
There are many who still believe in his contact.......

Hows this?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

1ofthe9
Alright. Here's something interesting that I recently found. Here's Mark Ames on how the Koch's arrived at their libertarian ideology.

Here's the full article.

Robert LeFevre seems to be the really interesting character in all this.

Here's the interesting part of this whole puzzle:

LeFevre was a follower of the "I AM" movement from 1936 to 1940 or so.[2] He and one Pearl Diehl wrote a book in 1940 of their experiences in the cult called “I AM”—America’s Destiny (Twin City House, St. Paul, Minnesota). LeFevre told how one day, when he was in the radio station studio, he was struck by the Great I AM presence, who spoke to him personally. LeFevre also claimed a number of supernatural experiences: driving a car while asleep for over twenty miles without an accident (this was accomplished with the help of his “Higher Mental Body”), leaving his physical body for a trip through the air to Mount Shasta, and seeing Jesus.[3]
In 1940, I AM leaders Edna Ballard and her son Donald were indicted by a grand jury in Los Angeles for use of the mails to defraud. Twenty-four other I AM leaders were also named in the first indictment; a supplemental indictment named LeFevre and Diehl as being defendants. During World War II, LeFevre served as an officer in the education and orientation division of the Army Air Corps before being discharged in 1945 after spending a year in Europe and being injured in an accident. Soon after, he and his wife went on a cross-country lecture tour “in a pilgrimage for world peace.” Their tour was bankrolled by the Falcon Lair Foundation, a nonprofit group interested in religion, philosophy and government whose headquarters were Falcon Lair, Beverly Hills, California (the former home of actor Rudolph Valentino).[4]

In short, this is the same weird Nazi-Occult background that popped up with the 1950's Contactee's like Adamski. Very strange. It might be interesting to see if the Kochs have been involved in funding anything relating to UFOs...or things like eugenics/'human bio-diversity'.

edit on 12014f3107America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: posted too soon by accident

So now we know why "the Good Aliens"/"Space Brothers" supposedly originating from the "Pleiades" always are portrayed as the epitome of the Hitlerian ideal: Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes and so on.

I always suspected there was a connection between the 50s contactees, "The Nine", the New Age "walk ins"/channelers, Pleiadian "experiencers" and people like Ruth Montgomery, Billy Meier and that stuff.

Good research. Star and flag for you sir!

edit on 3-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
train load of speculation, non direct cross referencing and more speculation, but you may be on to something....

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

JadeStar
So now we know why "the Good Aliens"/"Space Brothers" supposedly originating from the "Pleiades" always are portrayed as the epitome of the Hitlerian ideal: Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes and so on.

I always suspected there was a connection between the 50s contactees, "The Nine", the New Age "walk ins"/channelers, Pleiadian "experiencers" and people like Ruth Montgomery, Billy Meier and that stuff.

Good research. Star and flag for you sir!

edit on 3-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

Well some of The Nine stuff apparently suggests that these 'entities' were racist, and that Pulharich was pulling the strings.
The stuff in Vallee's Forbidden Science II relating to hypnotic suggestion and nitrous oxide use in occult ceremonies might be of interest in this case. The question remains who was running these groups/memes - was it the CIA, or post-war Fascists adopting Trotskyite Entryism and trying to coopt the UFO scene? I think one of Redfern's books (Saucer Spies I think) had the UK's special branch concerned over Combat 18 infiltration into the UFO scene or something...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

teslahowitzer
train load of speculation, non direct cross referencing and more speculation, but you may be on to something....

I drew the thread up in my head while on the bus. The truth is I'm not sure how to go about digging further.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

1ofthe9

teslahowitzer

I drew the thread up in my head while on the bus. The truth is I'm not sure how to go about digging further.

Start with Stanford Research Institute and work back maybe?

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

JadeStar

1ofthe9

teslahowitzer

Start with Stanford Research Institute and work back maybe?

Wait. They funded SRI? O_o

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Found this interesting. Check out the names involved.

"Theosophist academic think tanks" could explain how the New Age element entered the mix, as well as explain the stranger beliefs of the people involved in these things. SRI, as JadeStar mentioned, was oddly full of Scientologists and post-Scientology spin offs like Werner Erhard's Est (also weird crypto-fascist links between these groups).

top topics

join