It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we know if it's natural weather or weaponized weather warfare?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

luxordelphi

mrthumpy

luxordelphi

mrthumpy

luxordelphi
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Ok...I'll make a list, off the top, of what I think might cause the start-stop contrail/chemtrail behavior and I'll list all the ones I can think of without prejudice to sides in that debate but first, to stay topical, I'll quote the OP link on this subject.

1. Different temperatures
2. Different humidities
3. Different particle concentrations

(The first 3 are a stretch.) (They involve some of those perfect storm conditions that you all are so fond of.)

The first three are a stretch? Seriously do you NEVER look up? You see those OTHER white fluffy things in the sky that don't come from planes? You see the gaps between those?

Outrageously persistent contrails don't make rain clouds. Keep on keeping on looking, though, and the light will come on.

Who mentioned anything about rain clouds? I was trying to offer you a way to understand how contrails could stop and start but it obviously went clean over your head. If you think about it for long enough it may start to make some sort of sense though, keep looking up.

My mistake...for a nanosecond I actually thought you were interested in the topic and had something to contribute. So sorry to discover that you are indistinguishable from the other agenda driven clones in this forum. R.I.P. for my mistake. Be looking out for you in future, partner.

I was trying to help you understand how contrails can start and stop. If you're not interested un understanding that then I can't really help you

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

You have people on ATS that purposefully give false information, regarding "chemtrails", weather modification, HAARP, etc, etc, to keep people from knowing what's really going on.

You are right, so why do you keep doing it?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Talking about weaponizing wheater...The other day I watched a presentation of Judy Wood Phd on 911 and she said that the day on and before 911 a hurricane was approaching Manhattan and the odd thing about it was that it wasn't mentioned by the mainstream media.

She didn't say it with that many words but the suspicion arose that (some of) the energy of this hurricane was used for the 'dustification' of the WTC buildings. A technology was used to convert this energy into a directional beam of some sorts which would energize matter.

Evidence of this happening was among other things the strange 'burned out" car wreckages. In some of these cars the engine was completely disappeared...as if burned up. The theory behind it was that cars rest on insulators...rubber tyres...and the (microwave?) energy directed on the WTC area could built up this hunck of metal until it reached 'vapourizing' point.

To be honnest I first was a skeptic about this Dr Wood and her theory but the more I think about it the more it makes sense. Now, with what we know about the properties and applications of HAAARP technology going public this can be part of the puzzle. The question remains of course how 'they' transformed and transferred the energy of this hurricane and make it all work at that specific time and date.

Talking about using the weather as a weapon...wow..

edit on 6/1/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Did she happen to show any evidence for the hurricane or offer any explanation for the piles of rubble?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

mrthumpy
reply to post by zatara

Did she happen to show any evidence for the hurricane or offer any explanation for the piles of rubble?

Oh yeah....let me see if I can get a link to that presentation for you...and other people interested..

Here you go...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

zatara

mrthumpy
reply to post by zatara

Oh yeah....let me see if I can get a link to that presentation for you...and other people interested..

Here you go...

2 and half hours? Can you summarise?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

It is a little easy to say.."read my first reply"..but, I recommend to watch and listen to the whole presentation because it is real interesting and time will fly if you are "into" it.

But there is always the option to skip parts you do not "need" to listen to.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

At what point in the vid does she talk about this?

Talking about weaponizing wheater...The other day I watched a presentation of Judy Wood Phd on 911 and she said that the day on and before 911 a hurricane was approaching Manhattan and the odd thing about it was that it wasn't mentioned by the mainstream media.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You're wrong, just as the science censorship bureau has been wrong, in thinking that truth creates stress. Lies create stress. Human beings generally rise to the occasion when confronted with truthful information.

How am I wrong?

What science censorship bureau?

Truth creates stress? Lies create stress?

NO

you are wrong and I will explain why

Truth and lies can create create stress when they are exposed for what they are,

The fear of speculating that this might be for this or that, The agenda of the elite ect, is you posting your delusional fears because you do not know that those fears are not real but choose to keep them real in your head as it give you purpose or a sense of purpose.

Who are the elite, give a list of names that are "the Elite" "TPTB" and then place your accusations on them with the evidence you say you have and do something real if you believe this issue to be real and happening.

NO you choose to keep the elite a mystery to feed your fear of not knowing this is going on or being able to trust those that will recognize if this occurred and say something because many nations signed a treaty at the UN if my memory serves me right in the late 70s agreeing not to use this type of warfare against each other.

When truthful information has confronted you on these boards why have you not risen to the occasion like you say humans do?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I'm going to go out on a limb here and accuse you of being no meteorologist.

Accuse away.

Never claimed to be

Meteorologists, after reading the latest climate change report, have taken a much different approach than you.

So you are one and know many of your colleagues are of the same opinion as you that your approach as being a meteorologist is different to mine?

Are you a meteorologist to be able to speak as one and know what their approach might be?

I am going to out on limb and suspect you're not, I wont accuse of such a horrific crime I will just suspect you are not.

Strangely, strange weather seems to be an issue with them. And it doesn't seem to be something they're waiting for.

Please do show and tell

Are you a meteorologist to say this is an issue with your profession?

Sadly, I find your post boring.

And I am finding yours being more and more deceptive repeating the same false information over and over.

We all have our job to do I guess, even though some of us are oblivious to what that is.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I already answered this.

I am having trouble finding it,

I have read every post.

Do you have anything to contribute here or not?

Yes,

can you repeat that answer please or simply tell me which page and post its on?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Matter is made up of atoms and molecules. Atoms and molecules can be manipulated. Pretty much, sums it up.

Cool,

I want my Ferrari ready to go when I leave work,

You seem to understand how its done and know whats going on, so if you would please manipulate the atoms and molecules that make up my Mitsubishi and change them using frequencies from another dimension so my Mitsubishi becomes a Ferrari.

What do you think they're doing, when they seed clouds

I think....

they are cloud seeding when the seed the clouds,

what say you my friend?

sprayed with silver iodide or aluminum particles????

Are you asking a question here

Manipulating matter because clouds are a form of matter.

Does it really matter

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

DenyObfuscation
reply to post by zatara

At what point in the vid does she talk about this?

I did a quick search and I believe she is talking around about at 1:19.15 into the presentation about the hurricane.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I doubt if you will - unless you control a doppler sat.
Check this out
I'm sure ski areas make it snow (when clouds are available)- but that's just me.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

zatara

It was mentioned when it threatened Bermuda but other than that it doesn't seem like it was really news worthy

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Thank you for your interesting contribution. On the 9/11 towers to dust scenario I had come to accept the explanation that nano composite explosives were pre-planted prior to the staged event.

Had no clue whatsoever that there was a hurricane that might have interfered with plans. Have tried to find a transcript of the video online because 2+ hours is more time than I have right now.

Using the power of the hurricane for a directed energy weapon is also new to me. Efforts to try to steer/mitigate a hurricane have been ongoing for a long time - almost as long as cloud seeding for rain.

Hopefully someone will do a thread about this either in the 9/11 forum or the weapons forum or this, the geo-engineering forum.

Another poster contributed a link which said that it was wind shear that weakened that hurricane. So that would be a possible place to look for a HAARP connection i.e. where was the jet stream?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

luxordelphi
So that would be a possible place to look for a HAARP connection i.e. where was the jet stream?

At least 200000ft too low for HAARP to possibly have any effect on it.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I did a quick search and I believe she is talking around about at 1:19.15 into the presentation about the hurricane.

Could you possibly show me which hurricane she was talking about, because the only one that came close was before September.

Here is where you can view that map...

www.nhc.noaa.gov...
edit on 7-1-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Another poster contributed a link which said that it was wind shear that weakened that hurricane. So that would be a possible place to look for a HAARP connection i.e. where was the jet stream?

It doesn't matter where the jet stream was at because there was no hurricane that came close to NY on Sept. 11, 2001 and I provided a map of all hurricanes for that year in my earlier post.

So now where do you go from here?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

It was Hurricane Erin.
It wasn't all that close to NYC, it just skirted Bermuda, then went out to sea.
That theory is just a tiny bit far fetched. It's what happens when you take a result, and look for possible causes, with no recourse for the crazy ideas. (IMHO)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join