It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we know if it's natural weather or weaponized weather warfare?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Far more serious about my topic than you. Why are you attempting to malign a serious researcher with impeccable credentials? Morgellon's and depopulation are serious issues and there is plenty of evidence for both as an elite agenda.

What serious researcher and what impeccable credentials are you talking about?

Well morgellons is not a disease, and the population is on the rise so how are they an elite agenda?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Why is it different for clouds? Shouldn't suspended water ice crystals in the stratosphere behave the same way however they got there?

No. "However they got there" is the key. And because you seem to be a serious student of this subject, I'll let you in on my current thinking, while advising you in advance that if you take this as weakness in the chemtrail cause, it's a mistake and there will only be this one time of openess so don't take it lightly because it's not lightly given.

I have read that as the troposphere warms, the stratosphere cools. This creates areas of extremes, particularly with ascending air masses. The stratosphere, naturally, is an area of minute density. There's not much there. The few things that put stuff there, explosive volcanoes and stratospheric flights, have the potential to greatly influence our climate. It's a major change - nothing subtle about it.

For many years now, the airforce (U.S.) has been wrestling with this issue and commanding studies and extrapolating that there is a threat as flights into the stratosphere increase.

The planet, our planet, has a water budget and a water cycle. There are big circles in all of this. Jet emissions don't create clouds that will rain. They use up the water budget. The smaller the ice crystals, the less chance they will ever precipitate because they evaporate long before there is ever a hint of rain. Charging the nucleatable particles is insurance that they won't get together and create particles large enough to fall and rain (if they don't evaporate before they get to earth.)

Cirrus - there's a lot more of it than meets the eye. The bulk of cirrus is absolutely invisible except that the sky is not as blue - it's grayer or whiter and the sun is more glaring and halos are more prevalent as well as sun dogs.

When we see persistent contrails turning to cirrus, we are seeing a sky filled with pollution at high altitudes. We are seeing cold temperatures, increased in coldness by a warming troposphere. We are looking at our water budget used up in cirrus that will never rain.

Believe or not that these conditions, or at least some of them, were deliberately created in order to cirrus up the sky - the result is ecological disaster.

Let's at least agree on this because I have always carefully read your posts in this forum and given them the respect you have earned.

My life experience has lead me to be more jaded than you and more cynical about how governments and the military operate. I don't want that to be an impediment to consensus but I will not deny observation in order to belong. It will never do to tell someone like me that they just don't remember or that they are mistaken in their observations. Some people have made their living by being observant and having a special facility for that.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

luxordelphi

tsurfer2000h

It would just look like weather.

Then why spend money making a weapon if they can let regular weather do it for them since there is no difference between the two?

There isn't any difference between a disastrous weather event that was caused by natural forces as opposed to one that was caused by man's intervention? To you, there's no difference? Would it make a difference to you, do you think, if you ever found out that a supposedly 'natural' disaster that you or your family suffered in was in reality man-made or instigated?

Well, the one happens all the time, and always has done

The other is pure science fiction

The concern is that people, ignorant of weather and climate, start telling people that the former is the latter.

You have not read the OP link. It's historical, not science fiction. Please read about the government's 'oops' moments in weather modification history. I've put up quotes before in this thread but, obviously, I can't make you read them.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

A stressed populace is an easily controlled populace.

So you are a agent of TPTB by posting what a drive-by reader might get stressed by after reading.

How much stress to create for yourself and others?

Constant fear mongering in what you post, why do allow fear to dictate your life so much?

A majority is about how "they" are lying and doing evil spreading chemtrails and using weather warfare, Harrp etc.

How can speculate what "they" do, the purposes they do what they do when you fail to know who "they" are?

That is the main issue many conspiracy theorist have, they jump way too far ahead of themselves and use their speculated conclusions as facts or past wrongs as proof of present wrong doing.

You're wrong, just as the science censorship bureau has been wrong, in thinking that truth creates stress. Lies create stress. Human beings generally rise to the occasion when confronted with truthful information.

It is supposedly axiomatic that lies persist and truth disappears.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

mrthumpy

luxordelphi

mrthumpy

luxordelphi
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Ok...I'll make a list, off the top, of what I think might cause the start-stop contrail/chemtrail behavior and I'll list all the ones I can think of without prejudice to sides in that debate but first, to stay topical, I'll quote the OP link on this subject.

1. Different temperatures
2. Different humidities
3. Different particle concentrations

(The first 3 are a stretch.) (They involve some of those perfect storm conditions that you all are so fond of.)

The first three are a stretch? Seriously do you NEVER look up? You see those OTHER white fluffy things in the sky that don't come from planes? You see the gaps between those?

Outrageously persistent contrails don't make rain clouds. Keep on keeping on looking, though, and the light will come on.

Who mentioned anything about rain clouds? I was trying to offer you a way to understand how contrails could stop and start but it obviously went clean over your head. If you think about it for long enough it may start to make some sort of sense though, keep looking up.

My mistake...for a nanosecond I actually thought you were interested in the topic and had something to contribute. So sorry to discover that you are indistinguishable from the other agenda driven clones in this forum. R.I.P. for my mistake. Be looking out for you in future, partner.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

luxordelphi

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Tucket

Im not claiming to have the answers Surfer, I was just perplexed as to why you would post that information when you yourself (yes im assuming that this is general knowledge) are aware that the rules of convention arent always followed.

Again this is about the weaponizing of weather not any other rules of convention.

I never said that rules aren't broken, but when talking about this topic there is no evidence showing any country has gone and broken the UN rules concerning the weather as a weapon, or that they are looking for ways to do so.

This is about the FACT that weaponized weather is the perfect weapon because no one would know. It would just look like weather.

Many would know or suspect,

these many are called meteorologists, they study the weather and make predictions and forecasts.

If strange weather was to occur then the meteorologists would study it and determine if it was natural or if there something else at hand.

To say "NO one would know" is coming from your ignorance on how clouds form.

Many would suspect and through research would conclude if such was happening.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and accuse you of being no meteorologist. Meteorologists, after reading the latest climate change report, have taken a much different approach than you.

Strangely, strange weather seems to be an issue with them. And it doesn't seem to be something they're waiting for. It seems to be something that's happening already.

Sadly, I find your post boring.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Lets make this as simple as possible and take it one step at a time

My statement is not about assessment. It's about proper conditions for contrail persistence. That's the conclusion; not assessment.

The question was how did you asses such to come to that conclusion,

is that really hard to understand?

How did you speculate/know/asses the conditions were not right for persistent contrails?

I already answered this. Do you have anything to contribute here or not?

I already answered this. Do you have anything to contribute here or not?
edit on 5-1-2014 by luxordelphi because: Fix the ATS cr*p quote sh*t

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Would you be thinking your response was "a paper from Carnicom", that you have subsequently not managed to link to so no-one else can access it?

'cos if that is the basis for your assessment then I dismiss it - it is not verifiable evidence, it is a supposed "study", from a notorious disinfo agent, that cannot be checked for accuracy.

If you can link to it then we can look at its actual contents and evaluate them - otherwise you there is no need for anyone to take it seriously.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

DJW001

How could a low pressure system be held in place by intense microwave radiation?

Don't we already have this intensity in urban areas? Or does it require more concentration? Or more direct guidance?

I was indulging in wild speculation. If a geosynchronous satellite were to beam enough microwave radiation onto a fixed area, things would tend to heat up. If enough of the surface and buildings got warm, the air would expand, forming a low pressure system over the area. There would be much more serious side effects than rain, however.

Thank you then, for further indulging me. What would keep the low pressure system there? Why wouldn't the heat just rise? Why wouldn't it dissipate? Are you saying that enough energy in the beam would overload the standard rate of rising air? Or that such extremely heated rising air itself would create a vortex?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13

@How will we know if it's natural weather or weaponized weather warfare?

If hypothesized tech exist and are being designed or used by many. It would seem this technology would be kept hush by all potential users due to its potential negative effect on mass society realizing the impacts upon them considering causalities. So it would be hard to know. The chemtrails may be part of a defense sensed but that's as close a public may get w/o someone sharing.

Thank you for your contribution in this thread.

Yeah...it always comes back to the chemtrails. And there is this sort of encouraged hive consciousness about the shield.

I asked my Mom some years ago what she thought of the lines in the sky and had she even noticed them. She said that she and her husband had both assumed that it was Bush (Prez at the time) protecting them.

That should validate what you said.

Because of your unique position, you have something to offer here that no one else can give, imho.

What you have said confirms this for me.

If there's anything else, I, personally would be grateful to hear it.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

someone form the UP? that's great, I bet you all have got feets of snow by now. I live 2 hrs north of Detroit, and we have got about 2-3 feet so far....and more over the next few days.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You have people on ATS that purposefully give false information, regarding "chemtrails", weather modification, HAARP, etc, etc, to keep people from knowing what's really going on. We are now at a point, in technology, where matter can be manipulated. It's called NANOTECH. "Chemtrails" aren't so "crazy", when you do a little "research".

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

You have people on ATS that purposefully give false information, regarding "chemtrails", weather modification, HAARP, etc, etc, to keep people from knowing what's really going on.

Sounds like a confession.

We are now at a point, in technology, where matter can be manipulated. It's called NANOTECH. "Chemtrails" aren't so "crazy", when you do a little "research".

Feel free to explain in coherent fashion.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

InCeNdIaDrAcOnIs
reply to post by rickymouse

someone form the UP? that's great, I bet you all have got feets of snow by now. I live 2 hrs north of Detroit, and we have got about 2-3 feet so far....and more over the next few days.

We don't really have that much snow here yet, it is hitting both east and west of us pretty much. That can change quickly though. Munising area and the copper country are getting clobbered this year. We only have about two feet on the ground.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It is any interesting topic indeed, my two cents on this is that about 2 years ago was when I first started noticing the "contrails" in the sky. I accepted it without question that it was a government conspiracy more accurately a global conspiracy due to the fact that it is happening everywhere and people are suspicous of it all over the place. Upon a buddy of mine being skeptical and telling me that I am buying a bunch of Christian fearmongering I have begun looking into the subject more.

Now prior to this I had watched what in the world are they spraying and really did not like this guy in particular, Mr. David Keith. He advocated at the time geoengineering to curb global warming which I flat out do not believe in, you can thank Al Gore for his psuedoscience on that one. Rich people convincing poor people there are too many of them as opposed to tackling their industries and the pollution they cause. Here is a youtube video of this guy 4 years ago. I dislike the freeriding on our grandkids quote the most! Also Emphasis on Aluminum Oxide as being cheap, etc.

youtu.be...

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, and he is on the Colbert Report advocating for what he is now called Climate Engineering, with the use of Sulfuric Acid, conveniently leaves out the cheap Aluminum Oxide he spoke of before. I love his reaction when Colbert mentions the "contrails"

youtu.be...

Now given the track record of the government, I think it is reasonable to be concerned about where they have taken the cloud seeding of the past. They have toxified our environment in everyway shape or form, and when I say they I will make it as succinct as I can in this sense, the unholy alliance of multinational corporations and their pet governments.

Here is a taste of that track record.

rt.com...
edit on 5-1-2014 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

You have people on ATS that purposefully give false information, regarding "chemtrails", weather modification, HAARP, etc, etc, to keep people from knowing what's really going on.

We are now at a point, in technology, where matter can be manipulated. It's called NANOTECH. "Chemtrails" aren't so "crazy", when you do a little "research".

I'm not going through the whole "atoms" and "molecules" lesson, again. Use the ATS search and type: WonderBoi chemtrails. You'll see my stance, regarding this topic. Or, you can google "nanotech", "chemistry", "RF Waves", blah-blah-blah. It all ties in.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Hardly a coherent explanation - could you try again please??

thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

WonderBoi

DenyObfuscation

I'm not going through the whole "atoms" and "molecules" lesson, again. Use the ATS search and type: WonderBoi chemtrails. You'll see my stance, regarding this topic. Or, you can google "nanotech", "chemistry", "RF Waves", blah-blah-blah. It all ties in.

I've read 'em all. That's why I suggested a COHERENT explanation.

So far, all you have presented is a very strong case to become the PosterBoi for the Dunning-Kruger effect.
edit on 5-1-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Matter is made up of atoms and molecules. Atoms and molecules can be manipulated. Pretty much, sums it up. What do you think they're doing, when they seed clouds, sprayed with silver iodide or aluminum particles???? Manipulating matter because clouds are a form of matter.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

What do you think they're doing, when they seed clouds, sprayed with silver iodide

This

Cloud seeding, a form of intentional weather modification, is the attempt to change the amount or type of precipitation that falls from clouds, by dispersing substances into the air that serve as cloud condensation or ice nuclei, which alter the microphysical processes within the cloud. The usual intent is to increase precipitation (rain or snow), but hail and fog suppression are also widely practiced in airports.

en.wikipedia.org...

AFAIK it requires existing clouds. This process does not create "chemtrails".

Manipulating matter because clouds are a form of matter.

Manipulating exactly what and how?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join