It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Has A Constitution Free Zone? WTF!!????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The hundred mile wide border is unacceptable to most Americans.

As you see from this www.youtube.com... the border patrol tried and failed to implement their checkpoint searches here in Washington State.

The BP is expanding their facilities and hiring more agents, so I expect at some point some outsider will try to push again. The worry is some type of event - whereas they turn the weak protesters in to cooperating sheeple with the help of the msm.

I consider my laptop as private and personal as anything I have. Though I'm pretty confidant with disk wipes and a sledge hammer, I suspect I wouldn't have the opportunity. Would be a good time for somebody to market a mission impossible device that could be implemented with a certain wrong password or perhaps a few hundred wrong attempts - just to piss them off if nothing else.

edit on 1/2/14 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Neither the President nor any judge has the lawful authority to suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Doing this renders the federal Government illegitimate as its authority over the people rests on that Constitution and the federal Government is lawful and legitimate only so long as it complies with the restrictions in that document.

This judge needs to be taken off life support with extreme prejudice. So do a few other people, and trust me, they know who they are, and that is why they are taking our rights away..

Congress should be acting immediately to remedy this but they are all true cowards and they are afraid of the punk like man that is following in the footsteps of Adolph Hitler.. Yep, that would be our illegitimate president. From here on out, everything he does is totally nullified as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Xcathdra

solongandgoodnight
reply to post by Imightknow

our rights are slowly being eroded away. it kind of reminds of the frog getting boiled alive, because he never notices the temperature being gradually heated. Finally it boils, and it's too late.

Then people should get involved...

How about all the UNION backed REDCOATS stop carrying out orders that are against the spirit of the constitution?

If there were NOT people LACKING HONOR and INTEGRITY willing to carry out the laundry list of Tyrannical acts, this would be a mute point.

Also, if the whole neighborhood where a REDCOAT lives would SPIT on all agents of tyranny instead of brown nose them, we also would have nothing to discuss.

it is really ironic huh?

I am sure there were some "nice guys" and some "decent REDCOATS" back in the 1770's.. Did it matter? NOPE!

Act like a REDCOAT.. carry out REDCOAT acts.. wear a REDCOAT... then you are a redcoat.

How about that?

If there were NOT people willing to defecate on the constitution for a paycheck.

PERSONAL CHOICES.. I CHOSE to walk away from a very promising career in DHS because EVEN THE NAME reaks of TYRANNY.

TOO BAD millions of others chose the 'winning side' over what is in the spirit of a FREE REPUBLIC.

"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

this includes all those that ENFORCE said acts are ALSO TYRANTS..

plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Imightknow
Judge reaffirms Constitution free Zone 100 miles inside U.S. Borders

www.theminorityreportblog.com...

Nothing that takes away the rights of the people of this country surprise me anymore, so I'm not going to pretend that this surprises me one bit. All it says is that border officials must have probably cause LOL. This is nonsense. Will everybody getting off a flight from the Middle East be a reasonable enough reason to have their laptop or cell phone searched?

Utter nonsense.

I live in this so called zone, and never heard about it.

But I have heard about federal customs inspection at border crossing into Canada and Mexico, this includes every sea side ports for vacation cruise along all U.S water borders.

So, if this is what you are talking about..... This has been going on for years.

Now since you were talking about a 'constitution free zones', then the constitutional laws are no longer in affect in my state (since I'm in that zone) so I guess any and all laws don't affect me anymore and I'm finally free to live my life truly free.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I don't know enough about this judge to guess whether or not he believes the reasons he gave but if he does, he's a complete idiot and shouldn't be in charge of a cash register at a gas station, much less be a federal judge.

Another day, more insanity in the land of the free.
edit on 2-1-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
A reign of terror is decending on the US, the glouds grow darker

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Damn they could use this to stop people from leaving or entering the country altogether.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Here's an interesting thought. What if they're trying to "nudge" international travelers into using "cloud" services, where all of their data would be basically wide open for anyone who could gain access to it?

Obviously, if you are reluctant to carry a laptop or some other device as you travel, you will still need to access your data.

Perhaps this is one of the ways they will force people to start using cloud services.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So that means I figure around 80% of all US citizens live where the constitution is basically non existent. Hmmm. Checkmate.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

These are the final pieces being put in place. Look out for another false-flag soon and the NCZ being extended.
Then come the storm-troopers.......

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

BrianFlanders
Obviously, if you are reluctant to carry a laptop or some other device as you travel, you will still need to access your data.

If you can't figure out a reasonable way to hide 128GB microSDXC cards (which are smaller than the diameter of a dime), then that data must not be important enough to bring along while remaining secured.

As for the main topic, "constitution free" zones aren't. People aren't going to abide by laws that aren't lawful in the first place. If anybody has ideas for using this for any nefarious purpose, they're going to soon find themselves sorely short on people and resources needed to make it actionable.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

If this doesn't convince the sheeple that our leaders are committing acts of treason I don't what other proof will convince them

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

The problem is the sheeple have no way of finding out most truths like this. the MSM is the news source for all of the sheeple, and they won't report on topics such as this.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

alienreality
Neither the President nor any judge has the lawful authority to suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Doing this renders the federal Government illegitimate as its authority over the people rests on that Constitution and the federal Government is lawful and legitimate only so long as it complies with the restrictions in that document.

This judge needs to be taken off life support with extreme prejudice. So do a few other people, and trust me, they know who they are, and that is why they are taking our rights away..

Congress should be acting immediately to remedy this but they are all true cowards and they are afraid of the punk like man that is following in the footsteps of Adolph Hitler.. Yep, that would be our illegitimate president. From here on out, everything he does is totally nullified as far as I'm concerned.

I hope you realize this zone was set up under Bush, it was in 2003 I think. Meaning we've had an illegitimate government for 11 years now.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Just a thought, I realize that a border like Mexico and Canada would be a problem, even if it appears to be more than a constitutional problem under the 4th Amendment. What I am thinking is that on the east and west coast, the "border" is actually 200 miles from the coastline, not at the coastline proper. If that is the case, then there should be no problem with coastal towns, unless they are within 100 miles of the Mexican or Canadian borders.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

bobs_uruncle
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Just a thought, I realize that a border like Mexico and Canada would be a problem, even if it appears to be more than a constitutional problem under the 4th Amendment. What I am thinking is that on the east and west coast, the "border" is actually 200 miles from the coastline, not at the coastline proper. If that is the case, then there should be no problem with coastal towns, unless they are within 100 miles of the Mexican or Canadian borders.

Cheers - Dave

It doesn't work that way, if you want to see something really scary look a couple years back at some legislation that was pushed (which surprisingly enough, Obama stopped) that would have turned every international airport into a border for the purposes creating various 100 mile radii constitution free areas all over the country. Had that passed, 99% of the population would be living in one rather than 80%.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There is no "Constitution free zone". Not under the Constitution I live under.

Another example of us allowing ourselves to be governed by those least qualified to lead. Sooner or later this kind of thing is going to lead to open rebellion.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

pauljs75

If you can't figure out a reasonable way to hide 128GB microSDXC cards (which are smaller than the diameter of a dime), then that data must not be important enough to bring along while remaining secured.

But it's easier to just put it in the cloud and forget about it. That was my point. At a certain point, people might just not want to deal with the added hassle of hiding it and hoping it doesn't get found. Especially if there's nothing particularly sensitive on it. Again, maybe they just don't want the aggravation of possibly being delayed and questioned because they have a mobile device on them.

Again, it's the concept of "nudging" that we already know some of Obama's people are big on. It doesn't matter if it's foolproof. It just has to be enough to have an impact.

edit on 3-1-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The story in the OP says that the case arose because some cat crossing the border "was ordered" to enter his password, and got popped with some extremist videos on his laptop, which he claims were used for research purposes - and they probably were.

Where he went wrong was in complying with that "order".

"order" ME to enter a password, and see how far that gets ya. I don't give a crap if the only thing on the computer is grandma's secret peanut butter cookie recipe, I ain't doing it. It's a matter of principle, and that principle is laid out in the 4th and 5th Amendments of the Constitution - no illegal warrantless searches, and no compulsion to produce testimony against self.

That's all you really need.

When one can no longer count on a government to protect his liberties, he has to take the bull by the horns and do it himself. If a government cannot seem to obey IT'S OWN laws, then someone has to enforce them, and that someone may as well be YOU, or ME.

They can't execute a search without a warrant, which warrant must obey the rule of particularities. Now, it's true that they can GET a warrant for you to produce "papers and effects", but that's where the 5th Amendment enters the fray. If that password isn't written down anywhere, then there are no "papers or effects" in existence that will get it for them. Then, they have to force you to verbally testify, and the 5th guarantees against that.

Just say "NO" - or better yet, say nothing at all. Fold your arms across your chest, stare 'em down, and refuse to speak. See just who can hold out longer. I can hold out a pretty damned long time, on a matter of principle.

So they drop me in Gitmo? Meh. Three hots and a cot, and all the free time I can stand, all on the government's dime.

Think I wouldn't take it that far? Think again. I've got nowhere to be, and the rest of my life to get there. I've already done all that I set out to do, and I'm on the downhill swing of life anyhow. Try me, boys.

It's just a matter of how far you are willing to go, what your liberty and that of your kids is worth to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join