It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: Marylongstockings

What is your opinion of what the codes are? What was your involvement and what are the worries you mention?

In terms of attaching etc, I'm sorry I'm not sure!

Sorry for all the questions - your answers are much appreciated!

Try this thread for all you need to know about attaching pics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29/5/16 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well the reason I mentioned it the way I did was as a starting point. The dreams imho would be an issue

I am not into woo of any kind. And to the best of my knowledge nor was/is Jim

Looking at things I have learned over time, both during my time with Jim and things John is coming out with,

who knows the mind control aspects may well play a serious role and in present times too.

Back to the dreams. What are the chances of Jim dreaming of a number/s as in 23.5

And then connecting with the very person whose area of study happens to be 23.5 .

I will stop there.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Do you think there is any chance that Jim had some subliminal exposure to the material? If not, I agree it's a powerful connection!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Thank you Mirage Man. It is a little complicated to me. But am sure I shall learn. But I will have to cut short now.

In answer to Ctj83.

There is a lot of secrecy, but this would take a good part of a day and night to explain all of that. And of course
all the inconsistencies people have made note of are a concern.

I think one should ask, why would a military man have binary codes to begin with? If it is to be considered?

I had no involvement with Jims codes. But I was privy to the recent codes I saw. And of course my
other involvement would be that the dream situation Jim told me about and my knowledge re Gary and feeling Gary could assist Jim, unknowing to myself at the time, just how this would turn out to be.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Thanks for that.

I hope you understand that when someone suddenly appears on ATS and claims to know JP in this thread then it sort of throws us all a bit. However it has been going since Xmas 2013 and almost everyone has acted with decorum and respect to one another's points of view. We've even gone off at tangents on occasion as well.

So please feel free to add anything you want to the debate. At worst we can always agree to disagree.

Regards MM

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Thank you for joining us here, Ms. Longstockings! Looking forward to reading more from you. The possible "mind control" connotations continue to intrigue me--for a number of reasons--and I'm wondering what, if any, thoughts you might have on that angle?

Hail, Honorable Mirageman!! Obviously, I've mostly been away for a bit and still trying to knock off the mental rust that has accumulated since. I'm wondering if I missed anything on the boards--or otherwise in your research--which might shed more light as per Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green's revelations and assistance as per the damage to John Burroughs? That area (and I may be biased by my own interests) seems to be the newest and clue-heavy avenue for exploratory research. Congrats on the longevity of this great thread...they don't make 'em like they used to sigh.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Glad to hear from you again my friend.

To be honest I've been a little bit lazy wth the whole Rendlesham/UFO thing for a while. My last thread wasn't even about UFOs but strangely may have been about mind control . www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a million miles from Rendlesham though. (Well about 170 miles to be honest. but I am sure you get the point).

However a few of the newer members have been contributing interesting elements to threads. Like ctj83s thread on APEN.

Aerial Phenomena Enquiry Network (APEN) - Uncovered?

This is an almost impenetrable group (or two separate groups - one faking the other) operating within British Ufology but also with links to extreme right wing politics and possibly Special Branch.. It's all very odd as APEN is linked to the Berwyn UFO crash case in Wales in 1974 as well as Rendlesham. But all information out there seems to reach dead ends and very few seem to be able to comment on what was going on in mid 70s - early 80s British ufology where APEN is involved.

There's also a few observations how UFO cases are sprinkled with details from sci-fi shows. Those links are buried in the last 20 pages or so that are interesting. I'll get back to you on that one GUT with something more specific.

Glad to see you back on here and thanks for the Jack Brewer book hint in the other thread.

Regards MM

edit on 29/5/16 by mirageman because: corrections

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Hi The Gut , I have a lot of my own questions in relation to John. Dr Kit Green and other players.
I did contact Dr Kit Green some months back in relation to a radio show that had come to my
attention. I wanted to confirm the information. The radio show was in relation to this and that and
some mentions of John Burroughs. To cut a long story short my interaction with Dr Green covered
only a couple of emails and I believe my enquiries where not taken too well according to John.
Just after, a statement was issued on Johns 81st Justice for Bentwaters in relation to Dr Kits assistance
with John. Seemingly the radio show insinuated some thing negatively towards John, this was a radio show
with Jim talking about it all. It would also go hand in hand with recent things mentioned in a statement by Jim recently
and mentioning things in relation to John. In passing and just for the record. I did meet up with John in Woodbridge
at the last conference (we had arranged to meet). I spend a little alone time with him too. So I did get an overall impression of John at the time and of course not in the presence of Jim.

As far as mind control specifically. This is a feature with John and he does bring out various videos, links and info
from time to time in relation to this. I do know the one time when I was out with Jim he did tell me they both
had evidence re "Mind Control" The activities which where taking place when with Jim also left me
wondering to a serious degree what had been going on and was anything in play at that time?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Thank you Mirage Man,
I shall do, in the meantime I am trying to figure how to use this system etc.

I am generally polite so it is not a problem for me if others do not always agree.

I would expect serious scrutiny re the RFI case and therefore believe folks should question
in general.

Cheers.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I think one needs to look into this much more closely. It is not so straightforward. As each man says something
the other jumps out to counteract what the other is wanting to tell and each is shown in a negative light. In this case we have the recent things said by Jim, though this was also mentioned on the radio show I mentioned many months back.
So in order to understand this one, perhaps going back into all this step by step, so a much clearer picture forms might not be a bad idea? If you look at recent info this came at a time when John mentioned Jims notebook etc and also threw out a letter by Sally Rayle.

edit on 30-5-2016 by Marylongstockings because: incorrect

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marylongstockings

Back to the dreams. What are the chances of Jim dreaming of a number/s as in 23.5

And then connecting with the very person whose area of study happens to be 23.5 .

I will stop there.

I would say the odds are close to 100%

From Gary Osborn’s site:

It was only when a mutual Ufologist friend had told Jim about my own research on the phenomenon surrounding the encoding of the Earth's axis angle in numerous paintings and other sources throughout history as well as the angle geometry of the Great Pyramid of Giza, that Jim thought that there might be a connection between this and what might be contained in the binary code.

Ah, a mutual friend told Jim that Gary had an interest in the Earth’s axis angle. Interesting …

Let’s Google ‘Earth’s axis angle’. The second hit already states:

The Earth's axis is tilted at an angle of 23.5° away from the plane of the ecliptic

How did Jim and Gary get connected?

That story is also on Gary’s site:

Jim Penniston's first email to me was titled “23.5 degrees”.
I asked Jim why he had used that as his title in our first correspondence and if he was familiar with my research work. Jim replied saying that he has had dreams that included this detail of '23.5 degrees,' and that this had puzzled him.

What are the odds that Jim heard about Gary’s interest in the Earth’s axis angle, Googled once to find out it was 23.5 degrees, and then contacted Gary because he was looking for a new co-author with enough numerical creativity to write an exciting phantasy book about the binary codes?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Do you think there is any chance that Jim had some subliminal exposure to the material? If not, I agree it's a powerful connection!

I am not sure. I guess I would look at who knew who and what kind of info was out there etc which may have had some sort of influence? I then would look at Nick Pope, his connections and so on, as well as the late Georgini Bruni and her connections. I mention Nick Pope because he is one who has in the past advertised Gary's previous material. One can find this in the "Hotgossip" pages of 2005 for example. Also another point to remember is that Gary had met Nick Pope I believe in 1997. So one cannot rule out Jim may have had some kind of exposure. However, according to Gary it is not possible that Jim had any personal hand in any of this. But, at this time because all that will be in a pending book, then its difficult to debate. I am also not privy to any of the present material (As in the past 3 or 4 months)re Gary and his research, but I most certainly was in the earlier days and have acquired a fair amount of data, he too has also had various pieces of info from me in regards to Jim etc. I also will add I am not convinced Jim does not know the source of all of this, though he may well claim he does not.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Guest 101 and to quote you. "What are the odds that Jim heard about Gary’s interest in the Earth’s axis angle, Googled once to find out it was 23.5 degrees, and then contacted Gary because he was looking for a new co-author with enough numerical creativity to write an exciting phantasy book about the binary codes? end quote"

I guess nothing can be ruled out, can it?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marylongstockings

Hi The Gut , I have a lot of my own questions in relation to John. Dr Kit Green and other players.
I did contact Dr Kit Green some months back in relation to a radio show that had come to my
attention. I wanted to confirm the information. The radio show was in relation to this and that and
some mentions of John Burroughs. To cut a long story short my interaction with Dr Green covered
only a couple of emails and I believe my enquiries where not taken too well according to John.
Just after, a statement was issued on Johns 81st Justice for Bentwaters in relation to Dr Kits assistance
with John. Seemingly the radio show insinuated some thing negatively towards John, this was a radio show
with Jim talking about it all. It would also go hand in hand with recent things mentioned in a statement by Jim recently
and mentioning things in relation to John. In passing and just for the record. I did meet up with John in Woodbridge
at the last conference (we had arranged to meet). I spend a little alone time with him too. So I did get an overall impression of John at the time and of course not in the presence of Jim....

Thank you, Mary, I am even more intrigued. Can you flesh some of the above out for us? Are you up to speed on using U2U messaging here yet---meaning if I sent a message would you see it?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Hi The Gut,

I think I could just about figure. I have spent a while today trying to see how to do things.
But it might take a little time yet to be a pro am afraid.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Hi again GUT

RE our friend Bluejay

Another member found the following document The Electromagnetic Spectrum in Low Intensity Conflict

This details how heart irregularities, can occur when exposed certain forms of radiation and also how it can have a major impact on a persons cognitive and overt behaviour by altering brain waves.

There is a whole host of interesting papers that will possibly interest you on this page : www.mindcontrol-blog.com:8091...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

When i lived in Manteca, CA, where I encountered the BTUFO, quite interestingly I was in a cell-reception black hole.. I couldn't get even 1 bar there. My mind keeps putting me back to that fact.

My mind also keeps reminding me that only when i have lived various places with poor cell reception or been in deep nature where there is none, do I seem to have access to the "woo" part of my personality.

(where i live now has great cell phone coverage.. i have little or no "woo access" here, which is fine.. I don't really want any).

I know this sounds pretty bizarre and off-topic. But this next link should bring it right back:

The Truth about Faraday Cages

now from this article, "he discovered that placing a person in the cage increased their psychic ability significantly"

He being Puharich, not the best source I know!

I've never built a faraday cage and tested the theory.. that is way too "tin foil hat" for my liking.. but i suppose I should consider it (shudder. how embarrassing that would be).

The entire link/article is right up there with electronic mind control references as well.

Kev

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

We are still working on electronic "telepathy" Kev.

Seems progress has been made : www.independent.co.uk...

That was 4 years ago. Makes you wonder where we with that tech now doesn't it?

Of course this is projecting the technology in a good light. But as we know it's not the technology that's the problem. It's what humans can do with it that can be.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yup.

I'm not a fan of tin foil hat speculation, as that's usually associated with schizophrenia.

But since I've never heard one single audible (words in my head) thing, I don't think I have that illness.

I suppose I should research this subject.

There is no doubt, that "evil humans" if nothing else are a fan of this research...and want to chip all of us like cattle too.

Kev

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

There is no doubt, that "evil humans" if nothing else are a fan of this research...and want to chip all of us like cattle too.

You talking a load of bullocks again Kev?

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join