It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jenny McCarthy talks to CNN on how she cured her sons Autism: Larry King also

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am posting this for those who have not seen the interview... I also know someone who tried to cure their child in a like manner .... Has not worked for them

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Larry King and speaking about other countries and their vaccine schedule.. Things changed in the USA in 1989

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I would trust her and JIm Carey with my kid before I would trust the medical establishment when it comes to childhood vaccination schedules.
I know nothing about autism unfortunately, expect the "bad jenny" trolls in 3, 2, 1,
S&F
edit on 22-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added content

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think there's a lot more that can be done for those with autism, but they wont allow it because it would point to the real cause!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I find it strange how many negative comments and dislikes are on that Larry King interview video. Comments like "Wow I used to like Jim Carrey. I didn't realize that he was vaccine fanatic". Are people really so indoctrinated and dumbed down that they can't even entertain the idea that U.S. children are receiving too many vaccines? It's not even like they are saying vaccines are a totally bad thing, they're just saying to cut down on the number of vaccines that you give to your children, and to not give them vaccines a day after being born... I mean is that really such stupid advice? It's very logical and sensible advice imo. Like they said, why does the U.S. have such a bloated vaccine program compared to most other nations? Is that really such a stupid question also?
edit on 21/12/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
I would trust her and JIm Carey with my kid before I would trust the medical establishment.
I know nothing about autism unfortunately, expect the "bad jenny" trolls in 3, 2, 1,
S&F

I refuse to believe you're being serious.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I was heavily into this vaccination thing a while ago..

I am not sure on her cure for her kid I am not sure but I do know that back when my youngest son got the MMR shot things changed for him... So therefore one can assume why that happened..

I have a almost 2 yr old daughter now and decided she will not be vaccinated for now... I am not sure how the future of that will hold because it seems like these days one can not do anything unless you have shot records...

Anyway I support Jenny in her fight against this vaccination bs... Think about what she said we growing up in the 80s had like 10 or so shots..

Today I think My daughter by time she is 5 will have to get 46 or 48 shots.. Why for what? and the amount of crap going into her system would screw up anyone.. So for her sake she doesn't have to get those shots...

I also wonder wtf about people.. But I already know the answer to that..

::EDIT::

This is why I got into the whole Vaccination gig..

This video here.. before my son got his shot, his mother though otherwise.

edit on 12/21/2013 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/21/2013 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Are people really so indoctrinated and dumbed down that they can't even entertain the idea that U.S. children are receiving too many vaccines?

Yep! They even invent words like "Flugetive" to fill their tiny little minds.

The amount of chemicals they pump into children before they are even one year old is criminal. Most children have their mothers immunity when they are born, there really is no need for it.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

ThichHeaded

WOW! I am shocked! I cant believe they said that!

What utter scumbags they are.

Protect your daughter dude, dont let them get her with that crap.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

When I heard that i sat and thought for a while on how can mercury be good for you... I really thought about that for a long time.. Then started researching on it and started realizing things with these vaccinations are as they seem..

about 6 yrs ago my son was up for his MMR shot, i told his mother we shouldn't get it but she went and did it while I was working and he ended up acquiring Autism soon after.. So my daughter today will not see any if not all of the vaccinations they supposed are to have..

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

There is no mercury in vaccines and hasn't been for over 10 years, yet autism rates are still on the increase.

Why do you think that is?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

www.fda.gov...

What?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Please... You get more mercury from a tin of tuna.
Even your source says the levels are trace amounts:

At present, all routinely recommended vaccines for U.S. infants are available only as thimerosal-free formulations or contain only trace amounts of thimerosal (≤1 than micrograms mercury per dose), with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine. Inactivated influenza vaccine for pediatric use is available in a thimerosal-preservative containing formulation and in formulations that contain either no thimerosal or only a trace of thimerosal, but the latter is in more limited supply

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Jenny is a beauty but of course I wouldn't consider her a great mind. I wonder what she will say if someday the medical field says shampoos and cosmetics carry harmful substances....oh wait that's already happened considering all the crap she has probably absorbed through the years and I did see some photo shoots of her when she was pregnant... well anyway you get what I am saying. She wants to blame something but nothing that may lead back to herself.

Propylene Glycol
Propylene glycol, better known as the antifreeze in your car, is also a common ingredient in shampoos and other personal care products for similar purposes--to keep the product from freezing during shipping and storage. It can irritate skin, causing allergic reactions, and alters skin structure allowing other harmful chemicals to more easily reach the bloodstream, reports Northwestern Health Sciences University. It breaks down protein and cell structures, and is so toxic that U.S. Environmental Protection Agency regulations require workers handling this chemical to wear protective gloves, masks and goggles, according to the State of Connecticut Department of Children and Families. Carefully read shampoo labels and seek out natural shampoos that do not contain this harmful chemical.

DEA, MEA and TEA
The chemicals diethanolamine (DEA), momoethanolamine (MEA) and triethanolamine (TEA) are added to shampoos and other personal care products like bubble bath and facial cleansers to create the sensation of a rich foamy lather. These chemicals are often listed on labels as Cocomide DEA or Lauramide DEA. After repeated use, these chemicals are absorbed through the skin where they form cancer-causing nitrates and nitrosamines, according to both the Northwestern Health Sciences University and the State of Connecticut Department of Children and Families. Both of these groups recommend avoiding shampoos containing these chemicals. Read labels carefully, as most commercial shampoos contain DEA. Health food stores and medical supply outlets do carry DEA-free shampoos.

I am not saying her shampoo is to blame but what the hell there is just as much evidence for it as vaccines. Whatever we do lets not make a connection to how she previously abused drugs, including Ecstasy and Vicodin. Sure must be those vaccines.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

AlphaHawk

There is no mercury in vaccines and hasn't been for over 10 years, yet autism rates are still on the increase.

Why do you think that is?

A. Thats not true.
B. The parents of the kids were loaded with mercury from all the vaccines they've been given!

I know I know, you can produce acres of links that say mercury isn't the cause, and we can provide acres of links that say it IS the cause so no point going down that road?

More interested to know whether you think we should all have the right to decide for ourselves whether we recieve vaccines?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Are you ....?

Never mind.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

We do have a right to choice, we choose our children's mortality rate to be near zero today compared to 30 per thousand 60 years ago.

We choose to ensure that our kids don't end up in an iron lung, just to live.

As I said earlier, there is more mercury in tuna, how many pregnant mothers eat tuna you suppose?

Seems to be a more realistic problem than the trace amounts found in vaccines..

www.scientificamerican.com...

www.nrdc.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Your defence is legit. She and he, both Jim and his wife did drugs when they were younger. I guess all the kids that came out after the 70's were more at risk too and during the disco era too. When autism was at an all time low, check the sources yourself. Shampoo, SHAMPOO! Has bad chemicals inside them, bad as in not in our best interest as in not to lather on your head every morning, because it is cheaper to produce with those available bad chemicals. Most people don't have negative side effects or perceptible ones that can't be masked with a pill for allergic reactions. All in the name of money, we are making progress. We are perfecting greed, so that we can enjoy it and embrace it. Money makes people make the best choices that are good for wallets.

Money is all that matters.We save lives with some vaccines, sure. But, do you find it sensible to use so many vaccines in such a short amount of time? Injecting so much heaviness into such a young body? How did humanity make this far without them? Selling dreams is easy when your scared of what you can't see.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I can count zero children who are autistic who came from parents that:
Injected Tuna
Injected Shampoo

Not one child,
Statistics are great!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Why on earth would you try to inject Tuna or shampoo?

Maybe I am misunderstanding your point or you are misunderstanding mine but there is definitely a disconnect.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join