It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 Predictions by Famous Psychics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The EU will be run by Politicians with moral and ethical responsibility and the cause of the common man/woman/LBGT at it's very heart.
Eastern European Organised Crime will cease to function on the streets of the EU once they become full participant members.
Banks will act as banks not stock market speculators.
English cricket will not turn the other cheek to Aussie ruffians.
David Cameron will become a Scientologist.
The Vatican will open its secret archives.
Seal Team 6 will prove the only easy day was yesterday by appearing in a cameo role of the Simpsons depicting their abilities in a novel way.
The Taliban will win the Nobel Peace Prize for their contribution to stability and a long lasting solution to the problems in Afghanistan and the greater world arena.
I will win the National Lottery.
The Queen will abdicate in favour of Charles.
A cure will finally be discovered for sufferers of RSI using tablets and social media sites.
Keyboard Warriors will see the light and become Keyboard Evangelists.
ATS will be recognised by TBTB as a site that can be relied upon to tell it as it is.
Snowden and Julian Assange will be honoured by Congress and The EU High Commissioner for their contributions to clarity and openness in public life and politics.
Echelon will cross lines with the Large Hadron Collider and the ensuing mess will cause further embarrassment for TPTB as the truth about little green men and the presence of cheese on the moon is finally exposed as reality.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm sorry but it doesn't take a psychic to make many of these predictions, if you can keep up to date with current affairs and cold read anyone can become psychic, like the first pyshic for instance:

'technology issues'- that happens every year, every new bit of tech has teething problems.

'More cyber attacks'- hackers are always finding new ways around systems. 'Ransomware' is their latest tool.

'New game units being use as spy units'-old news. Microsoft's kinect has already been suspected of doing this.

'baseball threat-east coast' this has already happened to a football field-in The Dark Knight Rises.

'more natural disasters'-well that's a given.

'DNA breakthroughs will help fight disease'-this also happens every year.

'Diabetes on the increase'- it's already been proven to be on the increase.

If i were to make a prediction for 2014, it would be that 'there are going to be changes." See, if you use terms and observations in their broadest sense then you can become psychic too.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Menedes567
Their collective vibration can instantly disable negative thoughts, thus hindering lower dimensional beings from affecting them. On the contrary, it will be the lower dimensional beings who will have their minds literally going insane due to the pressure of the collective 4D vibration, that will be incompatible with their dark thoughts. Evil, lies and deception has nowhere to hide, in a telepathic environment.

I take it you've never heard of 4D negative? As far as my (albeit limited) understanding goes, the positive/negative / good/evil polarity paradigm continues all the way up into 6D, the D in this sense of course referring to density, which is a more accurate descriptor of what we are speaking of than dimension. Do you think there is no longer any negativity or desire for control and self-service after 3D?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
1. Kristy Robinett

I dunno about you, but... Really ? Do people take her seriously ? I could have made that list.

Predicting that Queen Elizabeth gets sick, is a pretty safe bet... The woman was born before my both of my grand parents. For the record, they are dead or waiting for it...

The prehistoric city in Greenland would be cool. However... Water is especially good in eroding the Earth destroying everything until there is nothing left but sand.
Frozen water, like a giant glacier, leaves nothing but frozen boulders, that got stuck in the ice.

I'm sorry I'm complaining...

cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So between all of them, you have most potential scenarios covered. Good job.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Actually a lot of psychics are feeling odd or off their game right now (and by right now I mean today/last few days and by psychics I mean Oranum ). Many are trying to get back in balance by meditation: and it is strange that many feel like they need to meditate to get back their balance at the same time. So 2014 will probably be another odd year.

Best to concentrate upon not what will happen but what we can make happen. I say this because if we don't do something 2014 will feel disconnected and most people will become less attached to their creativity. People are going to get herded.

If I was to use a star wars phrase I would say that the psychics are feeling a disruption in the force. Like a major loss of what freedom exists. There will be a lot of war and fighting around the world.

Unless people do something about it they will be seperated from their true power. Also of course another financial scandal.

People are going to be controlled and subdued in obvious ways: like loss of laws that give rights, loss of control of money, loss of right to choose what you do in some ways. Loss of opportunities for many people.

But we can change it if we keep connected with our internal power, and no apathy towards the taking away of our or others rights, to not want to fight because we are told to.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

werewolf99
Actually a lot of psychics are feeling odd or off their game right now

Nothing strange there, they always feel funny this time of the year, as they are terrified of people checking up on what "predictions" they made for 2013 and realising the "psychics" had no "psychic" power at all, they just guessed and made things up. They are worried their revenue stream may dry up.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I can only talk for myself and say I am never afraid of people checking up on my predictions for 2013 or any other year for that matter. I work under the name Simon Rob and write under the name S Rob. If you type this in and the words psychic, and or occult consultant then you can check for yourself my predictions.

I am never afraid to predict I do so all the time and if you look at my post I actually did predict within it.
edit on 22-12-2013 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
All right, I'll take a shot at this:

- There will be a shift in the conversation about global warming, with cooling trends becoming too obvious to ignore

- Weather patterns will continue to be extremely variable world-wide, but long-term shifts in the jet streams will begin to take hold and be noticed

- The radiation emitted from Fukushima will continue to make the news, and it will become obvious to everyone that it is much, much worse than currently admitted

- The depletion of fish stocks in the Pacific Ocean will start to be felt and some level of panic that things may be seriously wrong will happen

- Food shortages will increase world-wide, with famine taking huge tolls on some third-world countries and prices will increase greatly on many food items by the year's end...and keep rising

- There will be increasing fireball and meteor activity, with an awareness amongst the scientific community that there is a vast increase in debris entering the solar system (whether they share that with us is unknown)

- A great earthquake of magnitude 8+ will hit a major population center somewhere along the Ring of Fire with an ensuing tsunami created, and the most likely places for this to happen will be Tokyo, LA, San Francisco, or Seattle

- More and more UFO sightings will occur world-wide

- A major world-wide financial cataclysm will occur early in the year, resulting in a vicious drop in the stock markets and possibly a total economic reset

- A good thing: more and more people will realize that the stuff is hitting the fan, and awareness will reach a critical mass - and some important positive changes will start to occur - even though:

- the PTB will continue to try to clamp down on people, trying to stay in power by any means possible, and this may lead to increasing legislation to police the internet, among other things...which will just awaken even MORE people

- More and more solutions to problems will be found, and some will be applied - even against the PTB's wishes in some cases

- Some elements of the Electric Universe Theory will be seen and admitted by more prominent scientists as providing insights into some classical science problems (though not all of the elements)

- Monsanto, Syngenta, Bayer, etc. will find themselves under increasing attack as it becomes more and more obvious what damage GMO's do to people. Some lawsuits will be quietly settled out of court but the truth will continue to come out, and it won't be pretty

- Alternative energy movements will gather steam, and some progress towards them reaching the public will be made

- There will continue to be some skirmishes around the world, but major wars will be averted

- A prominent banker will actually be indicted and appear in court...but will probably get off with a slap on the wrist anyway

- Volcanos will continue to awaken, and it will be remarked that it could be the decreasing magnetic field strength of the Earth that is causing this to happen

OK, some wild swings there but what the heck! I hope most of the negative stuff never happens, maybe just by writing it I'm in essence 'knocking on wood' and it won't...

It will be fun to check back on this thread next year at this time to see who had the most correct predictions!!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
What types of psychics are these? The whole point of a prediction is to predict things both and positive,

The only things we see here are negative things...if the human mind is only clouded with negativeness, then we will all fail as a race

Unless...2014 is the year of negativity....

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

You don't need some vibrations to disable/block negative thoughts. It's really simple, as soon as they appear in your head, delete them from there and voila! No more negative thoughts!

If I can do it, so can you

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Good thread! I like reading predictions.

Now, to mine for 2014
I'm not a psychic. I just pretend to be one on ATS)

1. Sheppard Smith from FOX news dies.

2. Israel starts war with Europe(not the rock group)

3. Something happens to Elton John. Not sure if illness or accident, but it's bad.

4. Something major happens with the sun. Scientists cannot explain it and it leaves uncertainty and causes panic.

5. Massive explosion in Delaware. Many people die.

6. NY gets one of the worst serial killers in history.

7. There's something that happens to the actor Randy Quaid.

8. Militias start forming in every state because of the continued levels of stupidity by the American government. Most people lose all faith in American government. In Florida, there will be a militia formed and named: 'The Fighting Diamondbacks'

9. Another country finds irrefutable proof of alien technology on either the Moon, or Mars. They disclose it to the world. The US remains silent.

10. The biggest vehicle pile up on record will happen in the state of Arizona.

11. Former child star takes own life on live TV

12. It will be discovered that human DNA has a written code in it, and helps prove that we are in a simulation of time.

13. Some very strange people invade the NYSE and it is covered wildly on the news medias. Very happy people. Strange.

14. A huge tornado late in the season is one of the biggest ever recorded.

15. There will be a huge recall on a Ford product.

16. Food prices soar, as does oil. This creates most of the hate for the banks and stock market speculators, so vigilantes start seeking them out.

17. A well-known scientist makes a huge discovery.

18. Macy's files for chapter 7.

19. The military is brought into Detroit.

20. David Letterman is again caught up in a sex scandal and this one makes him retire indefinitely.

**Surely one of these will hit and I will parade around like Nostradamus.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ooh! Let me!!

1) In 2014, two more countries will follow the Iceland model, dissolving their current government, recruiting citizens to rewrite their founding documents, and prosecuting bank officials for their part in economic collapse.
2) One country (perhaps one of above?) will set a theme for their rebuilding, and will focus their efforts on becoming the Tech capital of the world. In keeping with this, they will devise a new "open-source" form of government which eschews any single centre of power.
3) A scientist for a very large pharmaceutical company will admit very publicly that a cure for Cancer is already known and suppressed by Big Pharma in favour of ultra-expensive treatments.
4) The US will lose one state to secession. The talk so far has mostly about invasion of personal liberties leading to secession, but this will be about economic realities and the inability of the central government to facilitate this state's recovery. (Like federal laws do not allow the kind of action the state needs to take to boost employment... or something like that.)

5) A major conspiracy we've all been discussing will be confirmed, causing widespread violence and attempts at retribution against high level criminals within the government.
6) This will lead to the martial law situation so many have suspected was coming, with more than a handful of deaths at increasingly violent protests.

The trick is always to make soft predictions mixed in with the ones that are way out there. You can win a couple of the small ones, and have a decent track record, then if one of the big ones hits (a 1000000:1 shot), you get the "I told you so!" advertising.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That is because psychics are criticised if they are positive and so they filter the positive stuff out. Also this is because many of the really positive things are either very localised: even if everywhere has a great number of positive things they sometimes tend to be at grass roots level and use local knowledge: or are not formed in a bubble like stock market crashes, but are incremental things getting better a little bit at a time. These things make it difficult to find anything sensational enough for a prediction of 2014 for everyone. A prediction of 2014 for one person is quite different then there are a choice of things that are both good and bad.

Like for instance although I feel there will financial scandal I also feel that in a lot of the year things wil have gotten better financially: so there is good and bad. Which would be natural even the worst of years have some good times financially: even if just the calm before the storm.

The education system will also develop with greater acceptance of moocs for credit worldwide. More online universities and not the start but the preliminaries stages of what is needed for the setting up of a ground breaking online educational university/system. This will be very new in how things are done.

More ordinary people will become online lecturers on subjects they know about.

But none of this is that interesting it is all incremental stuff which just gets better because people make it so.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The best prediction I have heard is probably the one that will be true:

Men will still desire to led by other men.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I predict that none of these predictions will come true..................as always
/ next

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I predict ATS will uncover the truth of SandyHoax

Oh wait...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

The heart could also be the state of ohio?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Czulkang

Hello,
I really don't know, sorry.
Perhaps someone else can answer this question, or just google it.

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Nice to have in one thread.
It will be interesting to see what happens.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join