It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is The Illuminati? Yahoo Posts Alleged List Of Celebrities Who Rep The Occult Sign And More Con

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

That's how I tend to lean as well. It's simply more profitable for them to have these kind of stories that may engage a reader's curiosity. It would fall under the same line as why all those ghost shows are popular or even Ancient Aliens. People have long had an adoration of those things that seem secretive, curious, or mysterious. If there is a niche in a market that could be filled, they'll fill it. It just so happens that, in this case, it's MSM filling a niche on secret societies.

I also agree that Dan Brown probably did have a lot to do with introducing the idea of a secret society into the mainstream. And yes, his books are pure fictional bunk.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I find it surprising how most of you have actually been programmed into thinking that secret societies don't exist.

Desensitized and fed up, secret societies end up being banalized and ridiculed...even by ''conspiracy theorists''.

They played you well, even better than expected.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

On the contrary, I do suspect that they exist; however, the probability of them going onstage and making hand gestures is pretty unlikely as that rather eliminates the "secret" portion. People will accumulate into groups in order to conspire. I just don't think that any of the bubble heads depicted in the yahoo's photos are likely candidates for such a thing.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

theMediator
I find it surprising how most of you have actually been programmed into thinking that secret societies don't exist.

Desensitized and fed up, secret societies end up being banalized and ridiculed...even by ''conspiracy theorists''.

And I find your gullibility to believe these things do exist without ANY evidence at all laughable.

Show me some evidence of a secret society that exists today. And no, Freemasonry is not a secret society.

If these things actually existed, someone somewhere would have leaked something genuine. But no... nothing. No list of Illuminaughties, no NWO members. No ritual books, no documentation. Not a sausage.

Only speculation and assumption based on stereotyping the unknown natures of rich and wealthy people. I mean, OF COURSE the rich are part of the NWO or the Illuminaughty - they have to be, right?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

noonebutme

theMediator

And I find your gullibility to believe these things do exist without ANY evidence at all laughable.

Show me some evidence of a secret society that exists today. And no, Freemasonry is not a secret society.

If these things actually existed, someone somewhere would have leaked something genuine. But no... nothing. No list of Illuminaughties, no NWO members. No ritual books, no documentation. Not a sausage.

Only speculation and assumption based on stereotyping the unknown natures of rich and wealthy people. I mean, OF COURSE the rich are part of the NWO or the Illuminaughty - they have to be, right?

Well Masons exists so how much of a stretch would it be for others to exist with a more successful means of hiding it.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

But Masonry is not a secret society. No more secret than any other gathering. All their details are on public websites, ie : www.ugle.org.uk/what-is-freemasonry‎

Basically, the idea that "celebrities" are part of some secret organisation ruling the world, is ridiculous. I don't know a single celebrity worth listening to or following. Most are self obsessed and only sit in that position of public adoration because it's the public that put them there - not because these people are worth it.

So, for someone like Chris Brown, or Adam Sandler, or Tom Cruise to be part of a "ruling elite" is simply laughable. They can't keep their own secrets, let alone those of a top ranking, supposed secret organisation!

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Before you completely dismiss the idea of the Illuminati existing, have a read of this Yahoo! Answers reply.

There is enough information out there - if one is willing to take the time and effort to do the research - for anybody with an open mind to establish that something about the way in which the world functions is not right.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Lol!
Here it is drawing closer and closer to 2014 and the "is there really an illuminati" debate still rages on.

The issue is not "does it exist" or "these celebrities aren't in it", the issue is how the upper echelon of powers on Earth who have been tied to the occult through secret societies since ancient times uses those in the limelight of pop culture as pawns to project blatant symbolism and evidence of their existence to the masses.

To sit here and not acknowledge the reality of secret societies and to blow these reenactments of obvious symbolic representation off as a ploy for celebs and the like to bolster their careers and whatnot is simply asinine.
Those of you who really interested in the connections between the occult and it's influence in mainly American pop culture need to thoroughly browse this site:
vigilantcitizen.com...
You will be surprised.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

noonebutme
reply to post by Im a Marty

Therefore, if it were real, which it is not, then I highly doubt celebrities would be high on the list of members. Such an organisation is looking for enlightened, intelligent free-thinkers. Not stuck up idiots like Chris Brown, Kanye West or the rest of those moronic clowns.

Absolutely.

Any secret society that's allegedly ruling the world from behind the scenes would be rather selective. Letting tools like Jay Z etc in would ensure its downfall within 6 months.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join