It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela's Died Months AGO! Elite Meeting in South Africa Possibly Related to Annunaki King Marduk L

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This information goes across many categories so please relocate if necessary. This thread is about the current events of 91 elite world leaders meeting in South Africa including the president and 2 past presidents. It's about world government and global manipulation.

It's about lies regarding Mandela's life and death. He died MONTHS ago and this video will prove it.

It's also about Annunaki and the Royal British Family especially prince William's rise to global power

It's also about ObamaCull contracts by British SERCO whose HQs are in Prince William, Virginia USA

Okay, so the beginning of this movie is a little boring and opens up questions, but the last half gets REALLY good and brings in some very interesting knowledge.

edit on 17-12-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Do you really believe in this ? !!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

landed on a part of the video towards the end, where the video claims Prince William tells us all he's a human/alien/demon w/e hybrid, then uses the prologue and credits to an episode of Ancient Aliens with no mention of William in it as proof.

The way I see it, this video proves 1 thing, 14 year olds can also use video editing software

ETA: Inb4 you say "you didn't even watch the WHOLE video, now your attacking... blah blah". And you would be right, however, when the first bit I see of the video is #$%^'in nonsense, It pretty much discredits the whole video.
edit on 17-12-2013 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

ETA: Also, you may want to rethink who you're getting information from; clearly a channel called "courageous nerdz" is more than likely some "kidz" epic l337 channel. And Im not saying kids are dumb, Im just saying kids are dumb =) Get your info from people who have studied their conspiracies long enough they dont need to propose (some really dumb) hypothesizes as conspiracy.
edit on 17-12-2013 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
LOL

OK Im 8 minutes in and is this for real???
The Ison scaremongering is a bit dated, no polar shifts or earth being ejected from its orbit that Im aware of and then the thinly veiled racist remark about Obama and Zuma being "the same color after all" is just hilarious

Watch for the giggles people but dont expect any decent info Im thinking.

OK back to the movie, Nibiru has just made an appearance so Im expecting to have tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks shortly LMAO

EDIT:
ROFLMFAO

I wasnt wrong guys, Im actually crying, this is fricken comedy gold

Quote from 9 min
"OK so what does the death of Nelson mandela have to do with Ison, well nothing"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Seriously people you gotta watch this

EDIT 2:

OK just finished it, ironically the only boring bit is where he is talking about something that seems genuine, the reports of Mandela dying in June.

Gets boring at about 15 min but then funny again at about 24 min.

Dude that was complete and utter nonsense but it was funny as # so Im gonna S&F
Anyone in need of a laugh check out the vid
edit on 17/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

What makes it even better is going to the actual channel and just glancing through the comedy gold that is the rest of it and all of the commentators for the most part. It's straight up lelcomedygold

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Scratches head.

I'm a little confused here. Help me out here OP. Are you saying Obama is Marduk or an Alien or both? Or was Mandala an Alien or Marduk or both? Or are you saying that Mandela died months ago and it was covered as part of an intergalactic conspiracy to smear Marduk's name by Obama?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
What did i just watch?

*Beams out of thread*

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
this made me laugh for sure. look, don't buy in to everything you come across. and believe you me, there are a lot of people selling.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This video is like a B grade horror movie; no matter how terrible it is you can't take your eyes off it.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I can't believe I just watched that!

What is this guy on? Or better yet, how can I get some! Lol!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

shaneslaughta
What did i just watch?

*Beams out of thread*

You next question should be and how do I get my time back?

At the 5 minute mark or so when he talked about ISON hitting earth I clicked stop...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It's also about ObamaCull contracts by British SERCO whose HQs are in Prince William, Virginia USA

You got a source for that? They show HQ in Reston, VA which is in Fairfax County not Prince William County.

Sounds like someone is taking the sensational tie in over the simple facts.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
They already did the eulogy for him. This video reminds us of this. And the picture of the Knights of Malta, well come on now, what can't you understand? That video was wonderful....!!!!

And I've seen the link on the veteran site for Marduk, and its rather shocking to see it even there.
edit on 19-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join