It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those of you that wanted Welfare stopped have been granted their wish

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
White House to allow jobless benefits to expire for 1.3 million

At the end of this year all benefits for 1.3 million jobless will end and will not be debated till next year.

They will be left with nothing at all.

many of you wanted this so your wish has been granted.

Lock your doors and arm yourselves.

These people are not scroungers they have worked and paid into the system,

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

My wish is that those with MONEY GO without FOOD CLOTHES HOT WATER, OR A CELL PHONE!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

January is sure gonna be fun. Another shutdown looming, millions without healthcare and now this.

Glad I'm one of those crazy prepers!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
They are going to push people too far.

The rubber band effect, stretch it to far.......there is gonna be lash back.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Not to be critical, but it's not the "White House," it's Congress. The President can't extend jobless benefits.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

It's all part of the puzzle. Slowly cause a revolt.

+63 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Unemployment is not welfare but thanks for insulting a few hundred thousand who used to have an income they paid taxes on to support the unemployment program and are now unfortunatly are out of a job due to a crappy economy. Way to go on tbat pride building statement.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

theantediluvian
reply to post by pavmas

Not to be critical, but it's not the "White House," it's Congress. The President can't extend jobless benefits.
He seems to make laws and or break them when it suits his agenda. He pushed the last debt ceiling issue down our throats.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

shaneslaughta

And those that do will further the agenda and allow the [snipped] to further stiffen the people.

However; the majority of the population will tuck their tail between their legs and not make waves. Oh the sheeple will be like lambs to the slaughter.
edit on Mon Dec 16 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

shaneslaughta

What makes you think that isn't their deliberate intention?

Rile up sections of society...make them desparate...watch the chaos...tut tut dissaprovingly for the TV cameras and when things really and properly get out of hand, the oppression and severe clamp down begins.

What do they think these people are going to live on - thin air?

Mind you, thinking about it Americas private prison scam will have loads of lovely, and very profitable 'customers' in the near future...at least the poor buggers will get fed and have a roof over their heads, even if the shackles do make their wrists and ankles sore...
edit on 16-12-2013 by MysterX because: added more info

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Aren't people allowed to collect for something like 99 weeks maximum?
Seriously...almost 2 years of collecting unemployment and people still want more? It's a safety net, not a lifetime income stream.

Yes, they did pay into the system. In the states I've lived in, I paid in about $200 a year, plus whatever my employer did. 99 weeks of benefits uses much more than gets put into the system.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thestillborn1

I just wish everyone would open their eyes.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, last year we had the Cliff, Sequestration and threats of Food Stamp cuts as I recall.

This year, we'll have over a million people off assistance cold turkey, at the height of the Holiday season, and with no real way to obtain more after the shock treatment termination.

It's always a Happy New Year these days eh? ...I'm starting to dread the Holiday Season and that's just wrong in every way.

Remember when leaders actually used to care if we enjoyed things like that as a nation? Now it seems to piss them off if we do.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by peter_kandra

The money you pay in isn't supposed to be stagnating in a locked room somewhere...it's invested by Government in secure investments and ought to increase in value.

link   
Thats the point i was making. They know its going to happen.

You all know what happens when you pull a rubber band hard. EVERYONE DOES.

I guess my point wasn't clear enough?

+22 more 
link   
Um, nope! They are FINALLY curtailing unemployment compensation, NOT welfare. In fact, a good number losing unemployment will go to welfare next. Please take a moment to thank this President's STELLAR job-killing initiatives!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well I know one thing...The US has agencies that are extremely good at crunching numbers and determining what a policy or set of actions/conditions will bring in terms of reaction. We do it all the time when we use the CIA to overthrow a regime or to bring about a revolution somewhere. So if you can believe they haven't calculated the predicted effects of this with a fine tooth comb down to JPL orbit accuracy then you can believe I'll getcha a good deal on the purchase of the Brooklyn Bridge too. This is planned people...I have a feeling when we look back in 5 years things will be significantly different in the world and maps will probably change names and boarders either for good or bad, but the dominoes are almost all set up and the first to fall will not be far off.
edit on 16-12-2013 by RickyD because: Stupid autocorrect...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

kozmo
Um, nope! They are FINALLY curtailing unemployment compensation, NOT welfare. In fact, a good number losing unemployment will go to welfare next. Please take a moment to thank this President's STELLAR job-killing initiatives!

Not this president, you can thank nafa and bush for this mess. These cronies in congress are just making up more ways that the corporate industrial complex can make more money from US slaves to the system.
edit on 12/16/2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   
Restrict the ability for people to feed themselves naturally.
Force your organization into being their only path to food.
Continue until enough of the population is dependent.

Use food as weapon.

Rinse/Repeat... Own Planet.
edit on 16-12-2013 by BardingTheBard because:

link   

shaneslaughta
Thats the point i was making. They know its going to happen.

You all know what happens when you pull a rubber band hard. EVERYONE DOES.

I guess my point wasn't clear enough?

Yeah..perfectly clear..i was actually just tagging along with your point...hard to tell sometimes i know.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join