It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google. Helping, hurting or in between?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I can't help but to notice how google is quickly gaining access to all markets. I can't help but to also notice that what ever google seems to get itself into (except social media, facebook), it dominates heavily. It may very well be that because noting is happening that it gets no attention but i'd just like to start the idea. Couldn't a company like google easily be used to control markets? and if so, possible that it is being used by the "elite"?
edit on 12-12-2013 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Google is a corporation that is like every other corporation profits profits profits. With more assets obtained the more power they can and will wield. Corporations can help they can hurt and sometimes some are in between, if googles cooperation with cyper intel Id say they hurt

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
for the internet as a whole, its doing wonders... privacy suffers as a result, unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm not sure, but I do know that Google Advertising is setting the standard for the marketing side of things on the net. Here are the trackers either using AboveTopSecret or on my PC in general:

Google Analytics
DoubleClick
Gorilla Nation
XTEND

They are all advertising trackers.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Antipathy17

Hurting. There is your answer.

Why? They want to own you, and if they don't already they will soon will. They are pro amnesty because they want cheap cheap labor, and want uneducated voters to keep the idiots in office that are destroying our country while you watch reality shows on tv.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hurting.
They are too big!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
They are hurting everyone, I work for them and can tell you this honestly.

They mine data at a huge rate (with no morals, just concerned for money and not getting sued), and are fearless. They have so many acquired sub companies now it's hard to determine what they own anymore.

I contract for their worst location ever, treated and paid worse than anyone would expect. They reward hard work with MORE hard work. I watched office space for the zillionth time today to remind me how this system works. They feed us worse than prison food and expect huge productivity, yet profit hugely off their products and advertising and ship the most important part of their labor to india.

People who rave on about their search engine simply haven't looked for alternatives, it's good, yeah, but it's not your only choice, and chrome is a JOKE. The internal structure is disfunctional and results in huge turnover rate. If they release a tool for employee feedback it tends to always get disabled since it's flooded with complaints. People HATE them as they should.

I work with customer input and I cannot even begin to tell you the language and anger expressed by people who use the product I work on, and I'm working with data from outside of US even.

Sad to say though, so many of the other companies like this are just as big and heartless and treat employees like meat in a chair.

I almost walked off the job the other day after being told we needed to work harder and better even after far exceeding our quota, but started to realize that this abuse was inspiring some of my best art yet, there's always a silver lining, even if it smells like a used diaper.

Thanks for listening

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
G is the sign also of the Freemasons. So G is the mark of the beast. Once G gets to some level of AI, then it will take over the whole world. It will be like skynet and start taking out humanity.

top topics

join