It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason for no Disclosure?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

beansidhe
reply to post by CosmaAndromeda

Hi there Cosma! Welcome to ATS!

So I'm guessing you think there is something worth disclosing, being kept hidden?

Yes. I think there's more than any of us have imagined.

On a completely irrelevant note: Your pic looks like a member from The Devotchkas. Very rad.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Disclosure has already happened. The most important photograph ever taken by man kind. Ring any bells?
Deep field photos from Hubble is the best disclosure we are going to get any time soon.

When the Hubble took those photos of the deep field, it shows us far away pictures of other worlds, with life on them. It took me some time to understand why they said they where the most important photos we have ever taken. But after a few talks with some members here on ATS, I get it now.

Those deep field photos are the Disclosure many of us have been waiting for.
When most people think of Disclosure, they think of an alien ship landing, or alien beings right in your face.
Truth is, we are not ready for that kind of Disclosure, or experience. Deep field photos are the best we are going to get any time soon.

Disclosure happened a while back.
edit on 15-12-2013 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

SubSea
The primary reason for no disclosure is all about free energy.

The one thing those in power fear most is all of us having all the energy we need at our disposal.

Quite the contrary. There would be a huge industrial market for the devices and plenty of prosperity for the elite. Obviously the Saudi monarchy would be scared and soon beheaded by jihadists but they don't rule the world.

They disclose the truth of the alien presence they will have to explain how they manage to operate and that would open the pandora's box of free energy. They could care less about the religious or psychological impact, its all about power and control.

Suppose there were a catch: if this "free energy" enabled backyard mechanics to make megaton bombs? New physical principles to release lots of energy can have their consequences. Understanding gravity makes arches work, and catapults too. Understanding chemistry makes Diesel engines work, and it makes TNT work too. Nuclear fission, there you go again.

Maybe this fear of power and control isn't exactly what you think it is.

My personal opinion is that there is nothing that governments can disclose legitimately.

For certain, many UFOs are undisclosed craft, and these are kept secret from one part of the government to another---Lockheed might be flying something unknown to (almost ) the Air Force personnel. So it is contrary to policy to disclose more than necessary for ordinary reasons.

If there are any ETs flying here (i'm not convinced), then ETs are in control of that. Government "disclosure" of misunderstood fragmentary knowledge without ET cooperation is useless and dangerous. What do you think Senators who don't believe in evolution or global warming are going to "demand" to be done? "Only good alien is a dead alien!!?" Going down that path leads to catastrophe.

edit on 15-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm sure it's been said already but I'll say it again, that the reason for no disclosure is that there's nothing to disclose. Could it be that TPTB actually don't know any more about these things than the general public does apart from having records of spasmodic unexplained sightings?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Pilgrum
I'm sure it's been said already but I'll say it again, that the reason for no disclosure is that there's nothing to disclose. Could it be that TPTB actually don't know any more about these things than the general public does apart from having records of spasmodic unexplained sightings?

Plus knowing that some are tests of optical stealth test bed craft and they're not sure which, and knowing for certain they'll be fired and maybe prosecuted if they disclose too much intentionally or by accident, and nothing bad will ever happen if they STFU.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join