It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jay Z in the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Now I want to see Jay Z in some padded robes LOL

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You mean to tell me that jay z built a time machine, traveled sometime back between the years 1776 and 1785 and asked adam weishaupt and mayer amschel rothchild if he could be a perfectiblist (illuminati)? Jay Z's a #!ng moron he wouldn't know the difference between his head and his ass kinda like the rest the morons in hollywood music.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Notheycant

Lots of debate on the celebrities/rappers in the Illuminati thing, but it seems from this video like most of their fans don't even know what's going on. I think it's a sensationalized idea that stars milk because it increases their mystique, what do you guys think? Could Shawn Carter actually be a part of the secret cabal that allegedly controls the world? I can shenanigans.

No.

He's just into black magick and neo-occultism.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

truthofnitrous
You mean to tell me that jay z built a time machine, traveled sometime back between the years 1776 and 1785 and asked adam weishaupt and mayer amschel rothchild if he could be a perfectiblist (illuminati)? Jay Z's a #!ng moron he wouldn't know the difference between his head and his ass kinda like the rest the morons in hollywood music.

He's assumed to be a practicing black magician.

Same as Crowley,Blavatsky,John Lennon, and Hitler.
edit on 12-12-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Absolutely not...like some else said he is just taking advantage of the idea with his symbology and what not. Trust me if your in the "club" we...er....I mean they don't talk about it.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The CIA is deep in bed with the music community, as well as Hollywood. They have been since the 60's, at least. Their number one priority is mind control. Influencing minds, planting ideas, forcing the norm on the public, guiding us towards their world of depravity. There are dark forces at work inside that place.

What are they selling? Rampant consumerism. Moral decline. The long term plan is to make us weak, for easy herding when the time comes.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

I think the truth lies somewhere between what I said and what you said. Some of these celebrities were indoctrinated from a very early point in their lives.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

OneManArmy

network dude

jjkenobi
reply to post by Notheycant

I don't know how else you could explain his popularity and fame? I certainly don't get it.

Could it be..............talent?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PMSL, ROFL....

NO!!

While I realize his music is nowhere near the caliber of Englebert Humperdink, or whomever your favorite artist is, but some folks apparently like his music. I hear tell they even purchased some of his CD's.

BTW, I have "A Perry Como Christmas" on the DVR, you want me to shoot you a copy?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

network dude

OneManArmy

network dude

jjkenobi

I don't know how else you could explain his popularity and fame? I certainly don't get it.

Could it be..............talent?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PMSL, ROFL....

NO!!

While I realize his music is nowhere near the caliber of Englebert Humperdink, or whomever your favorite artist is, but some folks apparently like his music. I hear tell they even purchased some of his CD's.

BTW, I have "A Perry Como Christmas" on the DVR, you want me to shoot you a copy?

I love to collect music so whatever you have, it might be considered piracy though.
When it comes to talented rappers, there are so many much more talented than Jay Z, Jay Z always jumped on bandwagons. Jay Z was a good businessman, he diversified. As a rapper he has always been mediocre, same as Kanye West. All hype no substance.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here is some info OP.........

flavorwire.com...

gawker.com...

He could be a member of the Black Crusaders? Look it up.......

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
LOL No he is not. The people who make his vid's and write his songs, however, are.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Fylgje
LOL No he is not. The people who make his vid's and write his songs, however, are.

He certainly writes his own music. His videos have never been 'symbolic' in anyway either. He's mentioned 'illuminati' once maybe twice in his music.

But with that 'do what thou wilt' hoody he flaunts, he certainly has an interest in all things magical and corrupt
edit on Vpmp2013uTue, 17 Dec 2013 15:02:45 -06001387314165K by VapourUK because: ty

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dorkfish87

Considering "The Blueprint" coincidentally one of his best albums debuted on 9/11
99 Problems, Rick Rubin
Trip down the rabbit hole trying to link Rick Rubin to the Occult

There are no coincidences in some of these events, you are either in or out, fully aware of what you are doing or just a tool of someone that does know what they are doing, in this case, most of the time, all parties are aware and more than likely if a secret society is at the core, you will never really know because some people do not want it to be known that they truly are on the inside of these dark matters and conspiracies.

edit on 18-12-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

phinubian
reply to post by dorkfish87

Considering "The Blueprint" coincidentally one of his best albums debuted on 9/11
99 Problems, Rick Rubin
Trip down the rabbit hole trying to link Rick Rubin to the Occult

There are no coincidences in some of these events, you are either in or out, fully aware of what you are doing or just a tool of someone that does know what they are doing, in this case, most of the time, all parties are aware and more than likely if a secret society is at the core, you will never really know because some people do not want it to be known that they truly on the inside of these dark matters and conspiracies.

I personally think that Jay Z is just a tool, the real illuminati dont often parade themselves in the spotlight.
They live in the shadows. But its pretty obvious who they are, they have all the wealth.
I saw recently that the Rothschild family owns half the worlds wealth. Im not sure how true that claim is, but if its true its staggering and worthy of pause for thought, that one family can hoard so much while millions are suffering in the world, which also shows the true nature of these "elitists".

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Agreed, all pyramid schemes are the same.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

phinubian
reply to post by OneManArmy

Agreed, all pyramid schemes are the same.

Haha, exactly!!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

network dude

Seeing as how the Illuminati were a group of free thinkers who wished to promote the same against a tyrannical church and corrupt government, I'd say no. Oh, and the fact that they disbanded in the late 1700's would only reinforce my theory.

I think Jay Z is in the Making Money club. He found a niche market and capitalized on it big time. He has a good business sense and fine taste in women. Right guy, right place, right time.

Are you talking about the Bavarian Illuminati? Weren't they disbanded because a courier of theirs was struck down and killed while carrying a very incriminating letter that lead to their arrest? I'm certainly no authority on secret societies but word is they didn't arrest everyone, and being a secret society inside a secret society, well I suppose it's easy to network and disappear.

But either way, I dunno if they were the innocent free thinkers/freedom fighters you're promoting.

So if there is an Illuminati I think its safe to say Jay Z and the rest of these celebrities are apart of it, whether they know it or not, to further promote their illicit ways while manipulating the masses.

Here's a fun video for anyone interested in this subject.

Illuminati - The Music Industry Exposed

edit on 18-12-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I can´t really put into words how sick I am of this illuminati BS. Is JayZ part of the illuminati? No, he is not. Simple as that.

Jesus people how far does distrust and paranoia go?

Is JayZ in the illuminati... I can´t believe this #.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Jay-Z has been manipulated by the Illuminati.

Jay-Z and Rhianna both, psychologically affected by it..

At one point they tried to sell the idea that Jay-Z was in the Illuminati and it was like a cool thing. I dunno where that idea went though.
edit on 25-12-2013 by Cows11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Cows11
Jay-Z has been manipulated by the Illuminati.

Jay-Z and Rhianna both, psychologically affected by it..

edit on 25-12-2013 by Cows11 because: (no reason given)

How? When? Sais who?

Are you all freaking CRAZY? JAY Z and Rihanna? Do you even listen to yourself? Where does it stop? Is lady gaga influenced? Is Metallica influenced? What about bieber?

Seriously guys, use your common sense for just a split second.

I can´t believe that humans are able to believe this crap. Actually scratch that. I have seen worse on ATS alone.

But this is pretty much up there with the best. It´s so sad that it´s almost funny. Honestly.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join