It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jay Z in the Illuminati?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

I think that mainstream laughs at conspiracy buffs specifically from this sort of thing - 'illuminati'.

It has become a word without definition.

If you (or anyone for that matter) wanna go down that road and label certain 'groups' then i suggest using words like 'cabal' or 'elite' or 'TPTB'....... but 'Illuminati' just doesn't suit a forum of this caliber imho.

As for JAY-Z, i dunno. There are many theories. I think this goes deeper that just entertainment today.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

combatmaster

As for JAY-Z, i dunno. There are many theories. I think this goes deeper that just entertainment today.

Are you guys freaking kidding me?

I give up. Nobody can do anything about the most absurd "conspiracies" out there it seems. Some people STILL believe in Nibiru or even 2012.

I guess if some people want to believe that JayZ is part of the so called illuminati then go ahead folks.

It IS astonishing what people believe though. Explains a lot.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wait a second, Illuminati means illuminated/enlightened, now lets put those two words together, J-jey + enlightened.....nah it dont work.

Seriously, you think these people are the guardians of the grand arcanum, the secrets of the ancients

edit on 25-12-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join