It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to the Westbro Baptist Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Westbro Baptist Church,

It only now comes that I am able to speak with you physically. All of you are welcome to digest the words I now offer, and promptly see them discarded as I know you will.

For though I directed this post to the church in general, it is actually only intended, and required, to be heard by one of you. Margie M. Simm,

The rest of you are simply those who's minds have been poisoned. As the water from the well you drink of, is tainted; it has seen all who drink of it fall ill.

Margie and all those believing her to be Divinely inspired, or righteous have been deceived. There is something within her, this much is true; but it not that of God.

Any of the Westbro Church please see that Margie reads the following;

"Margie though it is your physical form receiving these words, they are meant for that which is within you. It is not important if you understand it, because it will. You may also feel free to reply in whatever negative manner you like, as it will make no difference to the outcome of what I detail, or the authority by which these words are spoken.

You are one who should not be here, and you've managed to make quite some noise! Did you think that we would not hear, and take notice?

The hate games must now end and you are to return to your place. You know who we are; and know because of the extent of the damage you are causing we are being quite serious with you. So this will serve as both your request and warning in one; you will not get a second chance.

Leave now and return to your place, and you will know your time when your turn comes, we shall even clean up your mess for you.

As I am quite distant geographically and can not apply the waters or hands if you refuse, instead know that alignment will be applied to every member of your church, until they are able to effect physical removal. And if you choose this option you will not be allowed to return to your place, but shall start your wait all over again.

You are old, so I expect you shall also be wise in your decision.

Angelus,

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Why would you think any of them read ATS? I think there's even a bit of a question as to whether some of them can read at all.

At any rate, it is "Westboro", not "Westbro".

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

adjensen
Why would you think any of them read ATS? I think there's even a bit of a question as to whether some of them can read at all.

At any rate, it is "Westboro", not "Westbro".

I bet you don't even lift, westbro.

To the OP: Even if they don't read this, others will and I hope it may make them rethink the messages of hate they may feel they receive from "above" when it's actually from some less savory sources. Or insanity. Or meds. Take your pick. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It's the Archon's I tell you... It's the Archon's. Aaaaaaggghh!

Seriously. This is a problem with facing reality, OP. Not a demonic problem. These people are choosing this. The Devil doesn't make them do it. They are bitter, hateful, and have chosen to believe the lies fed to them, because it confirms what they want to believe, and how they feel. And it is they who will have to change it.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
One of them will read it I assure you.

Thanks for letting me know I spelled their church name incorrectly; but its fitting I did.

reply to post by Klassified

I didn't say the Devil. The Devil itself does not exist. Devil in the Bible actually means 'Slanderer, Accuser'

Lucifer means 'Illuminated one', Demon actually means 'diety'; so technically Jesus Christ could be considered a demon.

Anti-christ isn't even IN the Bible, it's a mistranslation for 'opposing christ';

And Satan means 'Adversary'. They have all been accentuated to becoming tools to instill fear from the incorrect translations of the ancient texts.

What is within her is a spirit; one that is not supposed be here. It's meant to be doing its trip around the block, so to speak.

Also Archons is a term for anyone who claims themselves to be 'ruler', the Archons you are referring to; are just the engineers of the intelligent design system we call 'Our Galaxy'.

It is not one of them that is in her. Just a sad dead woman; who wants to share their misery in death, with those of the Earth.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
BoS,
Why don't you copy and paste this into their own website(s)?
I'm sure they get lots of hate mail; but to think any of them would be here reading is reaching. They're too self-absorbed to care who badmouths them.

Nutters.

Still, good job. :thumb up:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

wildtimes
I'm sure they get lots of hate mail;

As a psychologist .... wanna' bet that they LOVE getting hate mail? It feeds their delusion that they are the persecuted remnant of God's true church. It gives them that martyr complex that they need. It gives them the attention that fuels them. Without the hate mail and hateful attention, they would not know what to do with themselves.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Oh, I know they love being hated, trust me.

I just wondered why BoS would post an open letter to them here rather than on their own sites...

Also, I really doubt they will actually go to S.A. - they've been getting tweeted with iron-knuckled responses to what will likely happen to them. I actually looked at their "picket schedule" the other day, and again this morning. There is no listing of going to Johannesberg; I honestly don't think they'd dare.

I think they should all be rounded up and put in a residential psych facility. Did you see the story/OP yesterday about that Australian family living in squalor and inbreeding from yesterday?

I liken WBC to an equally depraved family - just in different ways.
Sick bastards.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I liken WBC to an equally depraved family - just in different ways.
Sick bastards.

I don't know if you watched the X-Files, but I've always kind of equated them with the family in this episode: Home (The X-Files)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Westbro ... Westborough .. Doesn't matter how you spell it; they are still special kinds of f#$kheads.

And I'm not normally ever this shallow but; have you noticed how ugly they all are?

As a family collective; they could make a pretty convincing case for a safe sex advertisement campaign.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

The Anti-Christ is a person or a group. It is "ho antichristos" in Greek meaning "THE" anti-christ.

It could be argued that it refers to more than one person just like "THE" family refers to more than one person.

Lucifer is a combination of "lucis" (of light) and "fero" (bearer) meaning "bearer of light".

Demon means 'lesser god'. The more power gods would be called "theos" and the gods together are called "pantheon".

So, Jesus Christ would not be a demon even by Pagan or Gentile definitions, no.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Indeed, and the more people speak against them, the closer to the truth they believe they are getting.

They need to be ignored and these people filled with hate and vitriol will just wither away.

top topics

join