It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Official Who Released Obama's Birth Certificate Dies In Crash

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Below is one of the first reports I could find.

A small plane crashed into the water off Mokokai's Kalaupapa peninsula with nine people on board.

The Honolulu Star-Advertiser reports Makai Kai Air President Richard Schuman says initial indications are that everyone made it out of the aircraft.
The Coast Guard says one survivor swam to shore and rescue crews were pulling the other eight out of the water.
Maui Fire officials said the plane went down about a half-mile northwest of Kalaupapa. Fire officials say eight people were seen in the water wearing life vests.

Schuman says the plane was a Cessna Grand Caravan.

State Department of Health spokeswoman Janice Okubo says Director Loretta Fuddy and Deputy Director Keith Yamamoto were booked on the flight.
The plane departed Kalaupapa for Honolulu at 3:45 p.m

thegardenisland.com... html
edit on 12-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

edit on 12/12/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It is all too often (far too often) does a person associated with important contraversy dies and its often associated with some form of vehicle, and the road vehicle is the often the culprit.

Its an incredible coincidence.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well if it wasn't a Csena it would have been a canoe. So cliche...

It's almost as if they don't even try anymore.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

And not everything is simply black & white. If you don't believe in "conspiracies", why are you on ATS?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

So there were 9 people on board . One swam for help , all had life jackets on , so one would presume they put them on themselves , so the crash itself didn't kill her.

With life jackets on its unlikely that she drowned.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by SirMike

When does one begin to question convenient accidents ? They all seem to occur after important information or actions which are taken by the Government, especially if there is some point of contention.

Navy Seals anyone?

His birth certificate hasn't been a "point of contention" in years. And no important actions have been taken in regards to his birth certificate in years.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by SirMike

Below is one of the first reports I could find.

A small plane crashed into the water off Mokokai's Kalaupapa peninsula with nine people on board.

The Honolulu Star-Advertiser reports Makai Kai Air President Richard Schuman says initial indications are that everyone made it out of the aircraft.
The Coast Guard says one survivor swam to shore and rescue crews were pulling the other eight out of the water.
Maui Fire officials said the plane went down about a half-mile northwest of Kalaupapa. Fire officials say eight people were seen in the water wearing life vests.

Schuman says the plane was a Cessna Grand Caravan.

State Department of Health spokeswoman Janice Okubo says Director Loretta Fuddy and Deputy Director Keith Yamamoto were booked on the flight.
The plane departed Kalaupapa for Honolulu at 3:45 p.m

thegardenisland.com... html

There were reports that a number of people survived the plane crash that ultimately claimed the life of Ron Brown.... including Ron Brown.
Ron Brown: Evidence of a Coverup

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cheebie23

Because I like the pretty colors.

So if I don't believe that everything is a conspiracy I have to leave ATS?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Wrong. At least one woman drowned with her life jacket on in a plane crash off the Big Island. Like I said she inflated it too early and couldn't get out the door. Plane sank, she was found with it on and inflated, having drowned.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Lets see here you removed a post because of thread drift , yet you replied to the same post , which is also thread drift , and this will go to because of thread drift ...........right.

edit on 12-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: wrong word

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I didn't remove anything thank you. I don't moderate threads that I am involved in.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Char-Lee

Sometimes in verification , we may be asked to tell untruths , if that is so , then it becomes a risk to the secret for any individual with inside knowledge to be left , a loose thread or threat.

They always clean up after themselves, tidy little beasts.

I think that is what I said...what I meant by loose link.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by SirMike

LOL

"I'm not saying she was murdered by Obama or anything, but LOOK, maybe she was murdered by Obama"

Hilarious.

Seems like a legitimate accident to me.

~Tenth

edit on 12/12/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

Legitimate?? She was the only one to die on the plane! What are the odds of that?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Considering that you are 95.7% likely to walk away from a plane crash, I'd say the odds are pretty good that no more than one person died in the crash.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

So she's just really really super unlucky then? I believe not everything is a conspiracy but often where there is smoke there is a fire.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Look the only reason you even know who this woman is, is because the article pointed out that she was the one who released Obama's birth certificate. Without that little bit of information, you'd read her name and forget it when you closed the article. It is all just a coincidence. I already outlined earlier in this thread why this being a political hit would be unlikely, and I can even expand on these ideas and more. But by all means go on believing that it was a political hit (one that happened several years after she left the national spotlight and had more than enough time to expose any lies that she may be privy too).

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The reports that everyone that had been on board were seen to be alive and she ends up being dead throws that little flag up that is enough to make a person wonder.
A person that believes that our government would murder someone, that is. The Obama Administration has admitted to doing so.... so it isn't hard to believe.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

beatbox

tothetenthpower
reply to post by SirMike

Seems like a legitimate accident to me.

~Tenth

edit on 12/12/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

They got you right where they want you...did you even process the information? Legitimate accident????

Yeah, hilarious....I'm not laughing with you..m laughing AT you!!!!!!!!

IS anyone capable of thinking! TPTB arrange for a plane accident and make sure that the plane has one of their own on board who, in the event that they survive the crash, are under orders to make sure one of the passengers does not survive.........you have got to be freaking joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only way to guarantee the survival of the TPTB agent is to have a crash engineered to be non fatal........and so then you will have to kill ALL the plane crash investigators, unless they are all TPTB agents as well. Oh and all the other surviving passengers have to be TPTB agents......

totally absolutely mindnumbingly illogical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join