It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Official Who Released Obama's Birth Certificate Dies In Crash

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

I took a flight from Maui to Molokai, and back, twice a month, in a Cessna, for years. It was the scariest route, and always fraught with turbulence, steep sharp cliffs and windsheers. Our little plane was easily rocked all over the place.

Take a ride in the rain!

I always hated that the plane would just cruise against the cliffs, over the ocean! I was always, like, "Why can't we fly over the land?"

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

And they couldn't arrange a car accident, or a robbery where she was killed, or a car accident? A plane crash with survivors was the best they could do?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I flew it from Oahu a few times. Isn't that a great flight?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Ergo , all planes that crash have never had any sinister intent......right?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Yeah a piece of bad luck this accident...totally i'm with y'all hundred per cent * sarcastic

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I'm not a killer , so maybe it was a case of opportunity or they compete for spectacular take outs , I don't know.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Not in the least, but these people are supposed to be able top reach out anywhere they want, and this was the best they could do? There was no guarantee she would die.

Why not a robbery gone wrong? A single car crash on some of the roads out there would do a better job of guaranteeing she died. A nice little injection in the middle of the night while she was asleep and oh look, she just had a heart attack.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Or, I know since Obama is involved this will never be accepted, the plane crashed, she panicked and inflated her best early and got trapped, like the crash near the Big Island, and drowned.

Not everything has to be a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Man some people look for a conspiracy everywhere. Before jumping to conclusions based on the people who expired, how about examining the events and the likelyhood of them working out as a political hit? If this was an assassination, it comes off as very sloppy. Why was she the only non-survivor? Wouldn't it make more sense to kill off the whole passenger list to prevent any potential witnesses? Keep in mind, the only way this works as an assassination is if she was killed before the plane crashed. To crash a plane and rely on the damage killing someone is inefficient since as shown in this article she was the only death. She could have just as easily survived the crash and someone else died. So someone HAD to do the deed on the plane. Well everyone else on the plane would be a witness. Being a small plane, it wouldn't have much room or space to kill someone in privacy. The only way to prevent witnesses is to have EVERYONE on the plane in on the assassination. Seems like that would be a lot of wasted effort (and personal) just to kill one minor person when simply running her off the road on some back road would have been far more efficient and easy.

But whatever, let's all ignore logic and reason so we can all yell about this (non) coverup.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sen. Ted Stevens, Sen. Paul Wellstone, Sen. John Tower, Rep. Larry McDonald, Ron Brown, JFK Jr....
Sure have been a lot of deaths by aircraft among political figures.
Being the only fatality out of 9 passengers looks rather suspect at first glance.
Could be a genuine accident though I'm not sure I trust the NTSB since TWA 800.

Why no word on how she died?
I find that unusual too.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm suspicious whenever any high profile person is killed in an accident. Plane crashes are used somewhat frequently to silence people. Check out Diary of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins. He discusses this point. Everyone should read it regardless - it is a real eye-opener from an insider of dirty geopolitical business. It's also a documentary.

There's a difference between jumping to conclusions and being suspicious. Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I''m not saying it wasn't an accident , but I pointing out that it was awfully convenient.

Perhaps a message is better delivered to any others , who were in on the deal , that a more obvious but not too inconspicuous death occurred.

If it was just a car crash , they wouldn't get warned , if it was a heart attack the same could apply, but a plane taken down now that's telling them.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

And its the absolute worst way to send a message. There is a surprisingly good chance that a person is going to survive a plane crash. In a twenty year study 96% of people in a plane crash survived the initial crash.

This was a small plane, which means either they were all in on it, or quite a few people saw something, which means more loose ends.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It was probably a lone gunman blinded by swamp gas as he was terribly depressed and under psychiatric care, who hijacked the plane.

Don't be a silly conspiracy theorist , wait you will see it all over the media tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

General Aviation has a bad safety record. Several on that list were in small planes at the time.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

That's odd because it seems more like 96% of all politicians involved in plane crashes don't survive them.
Taking down aircraft has long been an established method of making inconvenient people go away.
I guess you could call me suspicious, yes.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'd think that if they were going to kill her off, they'd have done it a few years back.
But .. you never know ...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Small planes, single engine types that the average private pilot has, have different metrics. The 96% covered all commercial aircraft, which included this type.

A single engine small plane, piloted by someone without the training or flight time seen in commercial pilots is more likely to have no survivors, because they have a tendency to nose over and slam into the ground.

Not to say it doesn't happen in commercial small planes, but its less common.
edit on 12/12/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't know...I'm beginning to wonder whether an administration that can't even construct a working website with $1B...is actually capable of successfully performing a hit that looks like an accident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join