It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Official Who Released Obama's Birth Certificate Dies In Crash

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Honor93
in order for him to be Barry Soetoro, he had to be adopted.

No he did not actually - what makes you claim that?

and some time ago, i viewed court docs indicating such.

Of course you cannot now show us these "court documents".... funny that!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

hellobruce

this is a sign of how desperate birthers are getting, they have to use a 4 year old April fool's joke as "evidence"!

Be that as it may... Unless and until Obama makes his complete education records public (including all sources of funding), neither you nor I nor the lamppost knows the truth. So what if that was an April Fool's joke? It's only because Obama's records have been kept secret that it was possible to make that joke. Until those are made public, no one can prove it right or wrong.

And unless and until you or someone else shows me otherwise, to the best of my knowledge, Hawaii statutes require that birth certificates be sealed upon adoption. So no one -- not Obama, not anyone -- should have access to that birth certificate without a court order unsealing the record. That was the law in 1961, and is the law today, as I understand it.

Sad that even after I made it very clear I was open to correction, you chose to mock and insult, rather than respectfully try to further inform me. But that's okay. I know that I don't know. The thing is, I also know that you don't know. I wonder if you do.

In any event, no desperation here. The birth certificate issue isn't going to make him or break him or it would have already. Even if true, it's just one more crime to add to an ongoing list of bad behavior. It is what it is.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Honor93

when you understand the 'players' and the game, as mentioned above, ie: entertainment, the manipulation is easy to see. since neither of us have read his works, who are we to say?
maybe he wrote about it.

Doh! Smacking my head...

Yes, you're right. I did not even consider the media-whore angle. My bad. Now I have a whole new angle to ponder!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

source or you're just blowin' smoke.

i offered scribd ... what's yours?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

xuenchen
here's a post from a different thread about adoptions in Hawaii..

The evidence is in the Hawaiian court records that remain sealed by law.

To have a request to view those kind of records requires someone to show just cause.

Usually the only ones who can show cause are the adoptee and/or the parents or guardians.

The 'request' papers are also sealed.

Adoption Records

All records of adoptions are sealed by the State of Hawaii. Any records or information must also have written permission from a Circuit Family Court of Hawaii.

Hawaii Public Records

in 1961, the Hawaiian laws permitted adoptive parents to obtain a birth certificate that didn't indicate any original information about the adoptee. From there, it established a new I.D. and also citizenship, etc. "Alterations" were also legal at the time and still may be.

This was applicable in 1961...

Other references were established in law changes made after 1961.

Take notice of the "Repealed" statutes;
AdmRules1/8 8A B VR Admin Rules.pdf

some discussions here --- goes for several pages.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and keep in mind that we never have actually "seen" the original birth record on an original certificate copy or old photostat. All we have is a "new" certificate on new paper forms that supposedly reflect the "original" information. All this is easily "fixed". I think the "original" was in fact requested but denied by the State of Hawaii on some kind of legal grounds concerning just cause, or "direct and tangible interest", or "access restricted or closed by law", or something like that.

The original records were never released, only "certified as genuine" on new forms.

Wow! Thank you so much for this. I won't have time to read all this until later tonight, but I'm looking forward to it. I do want to better understand the laws in effect at the time.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Boadicea
Unless and until Obama makes his complete education records public

funny how you only want those records for the first black president - no previous president supplied them, but as soon as the first black president comes along you demand all sorts of records from him!

It's only because Obama's records have been kept secret

Funny how your records are kept secret also - so what are you hiding?
Funny how the records of every previous President, every member of Congress (both past and present), every Senate member, the records of your neighbours, your family, their neighbours, the bloke who lives down the road, all their records are kept secret exactly the same as Obama's... so what are they hiding?

of course birthers do not like the fact that everyone's records are sealed exactly the same way as Obama's - it destroys their silly conspiracy.
edit on 13-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Honor93

Scribd is not a source, it's a huge repository of all kinds of documents, which are not vetted as to validity and can be posted by anyone. That's like using 'library' as a source.

Not to mention you're the one claiming that Obama must have been adopted, so it's up to you to back it up!
edit on 12/13/2013 by DrEugeneFixer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Honor93

The "internet" - so my source beats your "source"!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Boadicea

glad to steer ya in a clear direction

not saying it did or didn't happen and certainly not saying it was all just a ratings ploy but consider the possibilities.

besides, slinging international accusations around on a platform w millions of viewers might cause a bigger backlash than it's worth.

since i don't watch Hannity, it's news to me, thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

you demand all sorts of records from him!

his is the first administration that has demanded them from us (Obamacare), so what gives and what makes him exempt ??

is he an American or not ?

is this OUR administration or his ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

That's like using 'library' as a source
it's worked the last 50yrs or so, why wouldn't it work today ?

at least the search function is included

uh, no, been through that mudpit already and i'm not circling back.
feel free to move forward at your own pace.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Honor93
his is the first administration that has demanded them from us

Please show us all exactly where this administration has demanded your college records....

what makes him exempt ??

What makes you think he is exempt?

is he an American?

Yes, and remember even the courts have declared that he is a natural born US citizen.... oh look, no court has declared that you are one - that explains a lot!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

hahahaha, just what does Obama's college funding records have to do with Ms Fuddy, anyway ?

that's right, nothing.
however, Ms Fuddy most likely kept close watch over the files securing the details of the Soetoro union.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Honor93
hahahaha, just what does Obama's college funding records have to do with Ms Fuddy, anyway ?

Good question, but remember a silly birther bought that up, not realising it is a old April fool's joke!

however, Ms Fuddy most likely kept close watch over the files securing the details of the Soetoro union.

Wrong again!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

sorry, not taking the bait but nice try.
gotta love where you wander when you're facing a corner.

if you have college loans, the admin has ALL of your info.
if you have kids in college with loans that you co-signed, the admin has ALL of the info for every adult and student parciticpating.
if you are injured while on campus and un-insured, you will relinguish ALL of the info to get insurance BEFORE you get treatment.
need more ?

ETA - now that millions have already voluntarily submitted their information, guess what ?
it's Obama's turn.

edit on 13-12-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

edit on 13-12-2013 by Honor93 because: typo

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

no sir, i replied to your comment, not theirs.

what you seem to gloss over is that the "funding" is the question and considering WE provided it, at the very least, he owes us the transparency he promoted.

Wrong again!
proof please !
do tell, who would be securing those 'vital' records ???
you know, marriage, reproduction, blah, blah, blah.

last i checked, that's directly linked to the Health Dept. in every state.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Honor93
do tell, who would be securing those 'vital' records ???
you know, marriage, reproduction, blah, blah, blah.

last i checked, that's directly linked to the Health Dept. in every state.

Why would Hawaii have the records of people married outside of Hawaii? You really have funny ideas of how things work!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

because the 'family' members returned to reside in HI, as their documents would follow them, just like everyone else.

If you get married in Canada and move to the US, do your records remain in Canada ?

ETA - and vice versa, if you marry and divorce in Puerto Rico then move to the US, do your records remain in Puerto Rico ??
edit on 13-12-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Honor93
because the 'family' members returned to reside in HI, as their documents would follow them, just like everyone else.

So in the USA when you move interstate you must hand all your records to the state government.... funny place the USA, that does not happen here in Australia. Does this occur in all states in the USA, or only Hawaii?

If you get married in Canada and move to the US, do your records remain in Canada ?

Some will remain, it is up to you what you bring with you.

and vice versa, if you marry and divorce in Puerto Rico then move to the US, do your records remain in Puerto Rico ??

Again, some will remain, it is up to you what you do with the remainder.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

hellobruce
funny how you only want those records for the first black president - no previous president supplied them, but as soon as the first black president comes along you demand all sorts of records from him!

Other Presidents have supplied academic records.

2004.georgewbush.org...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join