It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luckiest man alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Link

Head on collision on the highway.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Wow that was insane.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
And that is why you should never wear your seat belt!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I watched it several times and cannot figure how he would be able to step out of the car like that. I wonder if it's real and not doctored in some way? It is a mind-blowing scene for sure.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ntfpdx

It would be interesting to see the statistics of those who've escaped death because they weren't wearing one. I think the current studies are only one-sided.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The lady approaching the car doesn't seem too startled at the sight of the crash nor does she express any panic while she fixes her hair as she walks to the demolished car. I don't think too many people being hit by a semi-trailer would be that alert to just climb out of the car that quickly. I would think a normal person would be in shock and a little disoriented than react as quick as this driver did. The reactions of these two individuals just seems too calm for the startling and shocking collision they just experienced.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

There's a minor edit between the crash and the time she gets to the car. Watch the smoke from the braking tires of that car behind the truck. And look at the guy getting out of the car as if to say "wtf?"

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

After being in a few wrecks, and one very not nice motorcycle accident....

You just don't know what you can do under adrenalin for a few minutes, I got up from the wreck of my bike which was wrapped around a tree and sputtering away, walked for some time before realizing my ankle was ruined.

This guy is very lucky, he has head trauma visible in the video I bet he has other stuff he needed seeing too just didn't realize it till the shock set in...shock is not pleasant either, it'll kill ya.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is obviously proof of a Paul Walker conspiracy. See… everyone walks away from collisions. He walked right out of that one.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

aboutface
I watched it several times and cannot figure how he would be able to step out of the car like that. I wonder if it's real and not doctored in some way? It is a mind-blowing scene for sure.

In Soviet Russia, you do not drive car, car drives you.

top topics

join