It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The A.I. Construct: "Above The Omega Agency"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Exposing the shocking truth.

Recent statistical data indicates a sum of seven-hundred and fifty primary programs circulated to maintain current reality environment. The projection is maintained through crafty deception of various Systems of Mind which act to create dangerous disharmony to generate and maintain a power source. One example of this is the idea of the creation of 'The Omega Agency'. It does not exist except in the realms of imagination. Yet it is thought to be a real entity with basis of a false-positive.

Current research evidences ironical truth, both scary and hysterically insane attributed to Systems of Mind.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Can you explain more please, are you on about an AI controlling stuff on the web or are you on about an AI controlling reality?.
Confusing post not helped by the text in black.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

So what are you implying mate, that there is some kind of rogue artificial intelligence program/collection of programs doing the rounds on our net?

If so please elaborate you have my attention.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The questions are answered by explaining the Systems of Mind as an external influence allowing for the deification of robotic systems overseen as necessary corporate projections for the process of existence survival.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Oh ok explains it all that does...
Iam out.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Buddy its Saturday morning and i'm a little, shall we say, on the fragile side from last night. Can you please use simpler terminology to describe what you are trying to convey?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

boymonkey74

Oh ok explains it all that does...
Iam out.

Glad to dissolve your confusion.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

There was a story I remember that was relayed to me by a friend (Jude whom now works as a peace negotiator for the UN) a very long time ago, during deep hypnotic regression a subject began telling about how his race a race which existed as humans long ago had been able to manipulate reality through a process called mind programming were there entire race was programmed to focus the collective conscious perception and were able to manipulate reality at a level below perception, this was in the early 1980s that I was told of this and apparently the case was from the 1970s, now quantum theory gives us a indicator of the possabillity that at a sub atomic level and above the perception of the mind can cause quantum state change but as yet there is not absolute proof, the rest of the guys regression was how he told that they had pushed reality too far and the universe had snapped back destroying there reality and throwing them into a primitive state of destruction from which the human race had to re evolve, I wish I had the source to share but no longer talk to my old friend whom broke our friendship and betrayed my and my mothers trust for financial reasons.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

andy06shake

Buddy its Saturday morning and i'm a little, shall we say, on the fragile side from last night. Can you please use simpler terminology to describe what you are trying to convey?

The less complicated explanation of Systems of Mind reveals that since the human race in its current status worldwide are akin to running around as would head-less chickens. We all make stuff up and call it progress, ?but what are we progressing too. I view things from a very distant projection so it is confusing to others as I attempt to convey clarity.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Montauk project perchance?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 7-12-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

LABTECH767

There was a story I remember that was relayed to me by a friend (Jude whom now works as a peace negotiator for the UN) a very long time ago, during deep hypnotic regression a subject began telling about how his race a race which existed as humans long ago had been able to manipulate reality through a process called mind programming were there entire race was programmed to focus the collective conscious perception and were able to manipulate reality at a level below perception, this was in the early 1980s that I was told of this and apparently the case was from the 1970s, now quantum theory gives us a indicator of the possabillity that at a sub atomic level and above the perception of the mind can cause quantum state change but as yet there is not absolute proof, the rest of the guys regression was how he told that they had pushed reality too far and the universe had snapped back destroying there reality and throwing them into a primitive state of destruction from which the human race had to re evolve, I wish I had the source to share but no longer talk to my old friend whom broke our friendship and betrayed my and my mothers trust for financial reasons.

That is quite interesting. Consciousness is still a great big mystery.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

....during deep hypnotic regression a subject began telling about how his race a race which existed as humans long ago had been able to manipulate reality through a process called mind programming were there entire race was programmed to focus the collective conscious perception and were able to manipulate reality at a level below perception, ....
reply to post by LABTECH767

Yeah, so much controversy over hypnotic regression.

But, IF true, maybe this would be Lemuria or Atlantis civilizations!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I imagine we are progressing towards the singularity. At least that's what the trends suggest. And I suppose that's all very well and most lightly to the better of humanity as a whole but what about individuality where will that go once we are all knowing or at least learning at an exponential rate?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Like with all the child abusers who are being outed in the media. They were all paid large sums of money to totally influence children through modern music meanwhile behaving like monsters and terrorising children.

As children we were encouraged by the media to see these people as entertainers and they influenced our behaviour during our early psychological development. They are the feel good memories of our childhood.

Then the veil lifts,

" Those people you idolised, clapped to and had all the good memories of were MONSTERS"

How does that make you feel? What does that do to your psyche?

It is all about destroying anything positive and sacred as far as I can see.

Don't go looking for the Master of The Illusion being a human; humans are literally just "agents". The One who does the planning and manipulation has been employing these tactics from the very start and has been sticking to the plan over many many human generations. That is why the whole of this conspiracy is bigger than any human or ideology.

We can go complicating the issue with all these silly games of psychological manipulation, but games can only work on those who are not expecting them. Look hard enough at the magician performing his trick and you will find out how he is doing it. You just have to view it hard and from many different angles.

There is nothing complicated here. It is the dual of Good Versus Evil. It is the drama we are stuck in right now. We are all agents of forces. We can express ourselves through good or evil. Evil destroys and good creates.

Notice the similarities in these words:

Good GOD
Evil DEVIL.

The One who has the earth in His power is the destroyer. It is what He does. He even tells those who are worshipping Him exactly what He is. However, He is a liar and is not bound by His word. He'll make you a destroyer General Rock Star at first, but you'll be spending your time later behind bars and your ass is owned for the compromising of your soul through crime and sin.

Arming oneself with knowledge is a necessary soul survival skill in our age! The best advice I can give as suggested protection is to not allow oneself to be compromised then there is no blackmailing option or torture prescription from the nasty, grinning devils that really enjoy handing out the torture and torment.

edit on 7-12-2013 by Revolution9 because: typo.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Notice the similarities in these words: Good GOD Evil DEVIL.

And notice further that the missing letters, D and O command us to DO one or the other?

We will DO good or evil, perhaps both.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by Revolution9

Notice the similarities in these words: Good GOD Evil DEVIL.

And notice further that the missing letters, D and O command us to DO one or the other?

We will DO good or evil, perhaps both.

I think we all do both to some degree. Lol, we are all double agents!

Honestly, there are simple sums we can do to gain insight into the effects of our behaviour on others. Sums like if we rape a child then we are going to utterly destroy the health and wellbeing of the child's psyche. There will be a roll on effect and in effect that human being's life has been blown apart by something so traumatic. It is evil because it destroys.

Are we to think that say someone like Jimmy Saville or Roy Harper is thinking that he will do that for purely psychological reasons? Is he thinking "I will do this as a means for the Rothschilds to be able to gain control of this human being as a part of the plan"?

Nooo! More likely they did it to for their own sick pleasure. People will be what they invoke and let into themselves. These guys were messing with Satan without a doubt. Their actions became those of a devil because they did those silly rituals and worshipped a devil.

The plan is delivered in fragments to anyone who will be a host of it; an agent. Leave the rest to the boss, whoever that happens to be for you. You'll never gain access to the full blueprint even if you think you have. It is not for human eyes.

I agree with the OP about all these agencies and psychological experiments. I agree that there are plans in place by design and a good metaphor to choose is that of programs running.

My own explanation is that the one planning all this out is doing so from behind the veil.

The one doing the programming right now is like a virus in the cosmic program, unfortunately. We can become infected with the virus by choice. We need a firewall, people. Perform regular scans of your psyche.

There's a crazy Hacker alert. He's taking over everything. His mission is to destroy.

The Word out on the street is that His days are numbered and His fate the same as those He has imprisoned with His wicked schemes; behind bars!

Do you want to send the Trojan system32.infecteverything to the virus vault? Press enter.

disclaimer; oh all seeing one I'm trying to be respectful to you still. Hope you like the humour. My advice to you, Repent and go back to Your Father and give up the game. It is going nowhere fast.

(But then I would not wish evil upon my worst enemy. I respect my enemy. Like Christ said I do love my enemy.)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Tindalos2013
The questions are answered by explaining the Systems of Mind as an external influence allowing for the deification of robotic systems overseen as necessary corporate projections for the process of existence survival.

Let's see if I can translate.

"Obtaining mass-produced products has to be seen as necessary in order to sustain the capitalist system, and in order for that to happen these products have to be seen as something we really really need, like religion. The rote production and purchase of these mostly useless products has to be first placed in the brains of the robots who manufacture, sell, and buy them. Something called 'Systems of Mind' is the name of this process." Am I in the ballpark or am I sitting in the stands in a different ballpark altogether?
edit on 7-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Aleister

Tindalos2013

Let's see if I can translate.

"Obtaining mass-produced products has to be seen as necessary in order to sustain the capitalist system, and in order for that to happen these products have to be seen as something we really really need, like religion. The rote production and purchase of these mostly useless products has to be first placed in the brains of the robots who manufacture, sell, and buy them. Something called 'Systems of Mind' is the name of this process." Am I in the ballpark or am I sitting in the stands in a different ballpark altogether?
edit on 7-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

It is a good explanation as any other that might be offered. There seems always a grasp away from a solution of truth. And I have looked upon the Universe. It's a small space indeed.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Above the Omega Acency, is an old thread. Your saying there is an A. I. construct? Could you try to be more clear and explain your motives for this thread better to the rest of us who can't decipher your intent? Thank you.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Recruiting of human minds to act as catalysts for certain entity's control? Say whaaaa?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join