It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The psi basics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ya I can finaly see auras with no effort at all but all the rest of the stuff people talk about here seems well to hard for me yet. does anyone have any ideas on the next easyest thing. I just cant handle the big stuff yet like aping and telekenses
So can someone please tell me something around my skill level

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Sorry, no answers here, but how did you learn to see auras?
Thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Reading auras is easy, you'll learn it in minutes.

Visit this site to learn more: home.xtra.co.nz...

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Elemtalsage,

In order to learn Telekinesis, Telepathy, etc. You gotta start small, I'm doing certain excersises to improve my psychic abilities, visit this site home.xtra.co.nz... and see some of the excersises you should do, many of these excersies have worked for me. Remember start from the beggining, then when your ready you can move up.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Striker122]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
Elemtalsage,

In order to learn Telekinesis, Telepathy, etc. You gotta start small, I'm doing certain excersises to improve my psychic abilities, visit this site home.xtra.co.nz... and see some of the excersises you should do, many of these excersies have worked for me. Remember start from the beggining, then when your ready you can move up.

like striker said, u must start small and have lots of patience because some stuff you cant learn in one afternoon. continue practicing in your spare time, make it a habit.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
Reading auras is easy, you'll learn it in minutes.

Visit this site to learn more: home.xtra.co.nz...

the first 2 exercises are crap, that's not the aura around those 2 colors. That's the opposite of each color you're seeing. Just like orange is opposite of purple, black is white, etc.. I don't know about that lesson

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Try makeing energy balls ?

Or, harder, try to reduce your conscious, throw off your memories, thoughts and emotions, untill you will be left with the so-called "I AM" spot.

Most likely this spot would be in the center of your head. Try moveing it around.

For example, if you want to write a poem, close you eyes and find a place in your virtual space where poems are located. Then move that spot there.

Or move this spot into someone's head, for basic telepathy.

Good Luck!

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bratok
Or, harder, try to reduce your conscious, throw off your memories, thoughts and emotions, untill you will be left with the so-called "I AM" spot.

Most likely this spot would be in the center of your head. Try moveing it around.

For example, if you want to write a poem, close you eyes and find a place in your virtual space where poems are located. Then move that spot there.

Or move this spot into someone's head, for basic telepathy.

Good Luck!

I have no idea at all what the "I AM" spot is because I have never heard of it. Please at the least explain to me what your talking about than I will do my best to try it.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's hard to explain it in a few words. I've been doing it in class.

Anyway, in brief, that's how it goes.

Start reduceing your conscious, that is throw off your feeling and senses, as they are not you. Throw off your thinking, as it also is not you. Throw off your memories, as your memories are not you. And finally throw off your emotions, as your emotions are not you...

This is not a one hour meditation! Few minutes at most for begginers, then a few seconds.

...and you will be left with an interesting "spot" that you can not characterize as anything else then "I AM" - it does not have any emotions or memories.

This spot would be most likely in the center of your head, not bigger then a ping-pong ball. Not to be confused with an energy ball.

You might notice that this "spot" travel a lot around you during the day.
For example, when you're saying something important, it might be in the throat-chakra.

Now you can start experimenting with moveing it around, either in your body, your virtual space and in real space.

top topics

join