It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Sells Engagement Ring Once Worn By 'Satan Herself'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
ROFLMAO!!! I was wondering if she had found her a new man. I divorced her in '97 and didn't look back. Been hiding every since. Laughable story in the midst of all the wrongs being committed by our own elected officials.
Merry Christmas all!
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 5-12-2013 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Hillbilly123069
ROFLMAO!!! I was wondering if she had found her a new man. I divorced her in '97 and didn't look back. Been hiding every since.

You must be hubby #3 that I heard of. I divorced her in '86.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hillbilly123069
I divorced her in '97 and didn't look back.

I think I hooked up with her back in '98. Almost got married but thankfully I finally saw who she was in reality and kicked her to the curb. I've been happily single ever since.

But I let her keep the engagement ring and everything else. I didn't want her taint on anything once I started life anew.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
That's the strangest thing, she must not abide by the law very well because throughout all of those marriages, she was already married to my uncle the whole time. Just crazy.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I was wondering where my ring went...

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well then she must be responsible for all the time slips because yes, she seems to marry many of us at the same time... yuck.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

AccessDenied

Well, there ya go lying again and still stalking me. Jeez! Can't you get the message.

Joking! Just joking...put the gun down please.
edit on 5-12-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a lil 'ol ETA.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
She may have been "Satan herself", but at least she returned the ring...which may or may not have been a good thing.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Looking to sell this soon before it brings any more bad luck into my life and I'd rather have cash. If not sold by Christmas I plan to throw it into the fires of Mordor.
(Op Link)

Anyone get the impression the seller may have more issues than the woman who wore it? That's some serious lingering emotion going on there.

Mordor? Yes... Serious lingering something. lol.....

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think the seller has an expectation that telling a story like this will attract buyers, and bring in a higher price than he would have got otherwise.
The crazy thing is, he is almost certainly right.
The man has a true genius for psychological marketing.

edit on 5-12-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

He says he paid a goodly sum for the ring and they ended up breaking off the engagement, probably in a bad way. But he does have a sense of humor in his sales pitch at least.

He does mention "heart" so I would surmise that she was cheating on him.

Why after forking out the cash would you let the ex-girlfriend keep the ring. Past Friendship dues?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I'm looking at the ad in the same half joking way it was intended... Obviously Mordor isn't a real place and I'm sure he isn't trashing that ring if it doesn't sell by Xmas for a fair price. That is one of the more creative ways I've seen to express dislike for an ex tho..

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I wish I would have thought of it myself. When I broke it off with my fiance, I literally left with what I came into the relationship with. Everything that we bought together she could have it. I just didn't want to be reminded of her in way, shape or form. I didn't want to reminded of the four years that I wasted.

And she still screamed for alimony, even though we had never been married and that she at the time earned more than me. LOL Thankfully, Ohio is not a common law marriage state.

I hope this guy gets what hes asking for financially.
edit on 5-12-2013 by TDawgRex because: To quick on the trigger

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Dang! I ran into her back in the 70's. Nearly ruined my life.

Looks like she hasn't changed a bit.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I wonder why Hillary Clinton is selling her ring.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Filthy Hobbits try to craigssslistsss the precioussssss PRECIOUS!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

TDawgRex

AccessDenied

Well, there ya go lying again and still stalking me. Jeez! Can't you get the message.

*Star worthy.
No worries, not packing heat..this week.

Hope the guy gets a fair price, but more so, that he sells it before his ex-demon spots the ad.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

abeverage
Filthy Hobbits try to craigssslistsss the precioussssss PRECIOUS!!!

Ok..I'm going to flaunt the T&C's two lines rule and say...That was hilarious! ROTFLMAO!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

AccessDenied

TDawgRex

AccessDenied

*Star worthy.
No worries, not packing heat..this week.

Hope the guy gets a fair price, but more so, that he sells it before his ex-demon spots the ad.

Well, from what I remember from trying to teach you how shoot...I think I'm safe, Aircraft? Not so much. But stay away from the knifes...you can hurt somebody.

*Covers up his ghoulies and runs away*

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

intrepid

Hillbilly123069
ROFLMAO!!! I was wondering if she had found her a new man. I divorced her in '97 and didn't look back. Been hiding every since.

You must be hubby #3 that I heard of. I divorced her in '86.

yeah but she left me in 85 to be with you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join