It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German FM Visit in Ukraine Proves Claims That The Opposition and Protests are Organized from Outside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
German FM Visit in Ukraine Proves Claims That The Opposition and Protests are Organized from Outside
In a none stunning move by the Germany Government desperately trying to save the sinking European Union German FM had Visited Ukrainian pro-European protesters in Kyiv’s Independence Square.
The Mainstream News Outlets are calling this a Snub to Russia's ally Pro Russian Viktor Yanukovich.

German FM Meets Ukraine Protesters

Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle visited the demonstrators alongside opposition leader and boxing champion Vitaliy Klitschko, and opposition figure and former minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk. Westerwelle said the European Union’s door remains open to Ukraine, despite the government’s decision last week not to sign EU association and trade pacts but instead pursue closer ties to neighboring power Russia. The government’s action has triggered the largest mass protests in Ukraine since the 2004 Orange Revolution. "Europe is not indifferent to the fate of Ukraine," said Westerwelle, who traveled to Kyiv for a meeting of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe. "We are promoting European values and the door to Europe remains open.”

What German's FM had stated to the opposition was Germany (Europe) is not indifferent to the fate of Ukraine thus Germany's EU 's door remains open to Ukraine, despite the government’s decision last week not to sign EU association.

Thus we are are promoting European values the same values we had spread towards to Greece and Italy so Ukraine your always welcome to join the failing sink.

Its also ironic how our MSM is using Vitaliy Klitschko a failed boxing faulire and someone whom was proven positive for steroids are now seeing him as a opposition leader and boxing champion.

Our MSM keeps claiming that at times that there were 350,000 to one million protesters in Independence square.

But the live feeds had shown less then what our MSM has being claiming.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Isn't the headline a little more sensational than the article warrants? Assume for a moment that an official from Canada visited an Occupy Wall Street camp. Would that prove that OWS was formed and organized by other countries?

It's a dramatic situation, and interesting news, but I don't think it proves what you think it does.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

but I don't think it proves what you think it does

The fact that the protests were even planned even before the deal was even made with Russia? the fact the Protests are organized by the former members of the Serbian Otpor! ?

And that we were lied about the number of the Libyan protests and Syrian ones? or the current protests in Russia that had taken place?

Lets not believe the MSM on the matter of Ukraine. As for the none existent Occupy Wall Street camp, yeah those were really some great protests not to mention every protester had an ipod showing the protester where to head out next.
edit on 5-12-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Would you mind to elaborate and submit any further information / evidence for your claims?
Don't get me wrong (I'm €U-sceptic myself) but your source didn't contain any proof.
edit on 5-12-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I am quite impressed how our MSM is pushing this thing. I am truly sceptical to the quoted facts of "hundreds of thousands of protesters" etc.

I doubt that it is such a big thing over in the Ukraine.

In other news: I found it a little bit funny when the Ukrainian Premier told that "they won't come as beggars to the EU but would provide the biggest market in Europe" - what did he mean with that? By square-kilometers or what?!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

ColCurious

Would you mind to elaborate and submit any further information / evidence for your claims?
Don't get me wrong (I'm €U-sceptic myself) but your source didn't contain any proof.
edit on 5-12-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

This image was enough proof for me. Ukraine 2013/ Serbia 2000

The same bulldozer tactic that was used in Serbia 2000 where then our MSM claimed Students were representing the majority of the voice for all of the Serbian people.

But they were wrong. Serbia as a EU integrated member that wants to be a full time EU member is a nation of high unemployment rate and poverty.

As for the claims of millions yeah students from different regional universities quite possible but a million Ukrainians? highly unlikely.
edit on 5-12-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

No need to convince me that this is engineered pro-€U-centralist-propaganda...
I was asking if there is any evidence German officials directly had their hands in this?
(also, I can't read what the image you posted says... could you translate?)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

ManFromEurope
In other news: I found it a little bit funny when the Ukrainian Premier told that "they won't come as beggars to the EU but would provide the biggest market in Europe" - what did he mean with that? By square-kilometers or what?!

Thanks for this... funny indeed!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

From what I have seen and heard, which is of course, not first hand and therefor questionable, Russia is offering a carrot..... or a big stick. Cutting off trade, possibly cutting off gas and fuel, and making it very hard on Ukraine if they decide in favor of European involvement. And on the European side, I see them offering a carrot. No stick. That alone should make one think about who they should associate with. A dictatorial regime that will force you to their will or someone offering their hand in friendship. A group that has numerous democratically elected governments or a small group that rigs elections and seats of government. Who is in the Russian group from Europe? The last dictatorship there, Belarus. Hmmmm. Being known by your associates..... People that put up walls to keep people in, or people that help tear down walls between peoples. An easy choice in my opinion. There may be initial costs involved but in the long run..... choose freedom.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

Maybe you could join Sen John McCain.

choose freedom

What Freedom in the EU again?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I have to ask again if you could submit any further information or evidence that the protests are organized from the outside / direct interference by the EU (or German officials) in Ukranian affairs?
edit on 9-12-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join