It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Gets Obamacare RFID Chip And Boasts To His Congregation Of His Redemption

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

MrSpad

Revolution9
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

obamacare.com

Go to this link!

Read the article and focus on this sentence;

"It is very reasonable to think that in the future all Americans will elect to have RFID chips or legislation will be passed that mandates RFID chips".

Understand what the word "Mandate" means.

It is coming to a State near you in the future.

Personally, whatever slippery agreement is used to convince me to be tagged like this I will refuse. No Jew, Muslim or Christian feels comfortable with this. No matter how convenient or useful it is to the authorities and my so called health, no way, no way!!!

It is kind of funny how each generation declares it knows what the mark of the beast is, starting with the Cristians in Neros Rome whom though it was Roman coinage, to people who thought it was a Social Security number, then barcodes and now RFID chips. I suppose in 20 years we wil have another thing people decalre the be it based upon a vague referance in a book that barely got into the Bible and was kicked out by the Prostistant Reformation for awhile.

It's the principle of it. How can we say we are any longer free if we are tagged and monitored to the level of having to have any kind of device place into our bodies anywhere? I would not have such a thing anywhere in my body. On a smartphone, fine, but part of my very body.

Yes! I do believe in all that "mumbo jumbo" about Christ and I believe St John's Revelation as part of that.

You will never understand why I believe, you will make assumptions. I, too, will never understand your choices. I don't go criticizing you for your beliefs and I am not making assumptions about you. However, you must at least appreciate that the contemplation of having to have an RFID chip inserted into one's body is a very disgusting thought to many many people. I'm one of those.

I've said enough and argued all my points and have no desire to bore everyone else with yet another pointless atheist versus Christ believer battle.

edit on 3-12-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

edit on 3-12-2013 by Revolution9 because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Revolution9

You have just said it yourself. Your words reveal how this will all happen. Great! Shall I chop off my head now or later???

I'm only joking with you! Me, I'm just living out my life with my Treasure that I found.

I'll say to you that if ever a chip becoming part of my body is a mandatory requirement of being able to be part of the system I would choose to no longer function in that world. It disgusts me that deeply and no amount of persuasion can change my mind about that. I'll just see it as the time to make an exit and marvel at St John's accuracy of vision two thousand years ago!

Well, consider this:

Amish.
Quakers.
Mennonites.

There may very well be other religious sects similar that eschew the facilities of modern technologies.

It might be interesting in taking a survey or doing a study on whether any of these groups will accept pacemakers, internal defib devices, and other such medical technologies as something of a comparison for tolerance of implantable technologies.

Should social systems develop to such a point where RFID or some similar "Mark of the Beast" technology is required, in all seriousness, those opposed will likely fracture off from society, just like the Amish, Quakers, and Mennonites, to form yet another anachronistic society that winds up preserving a way of life eventually to be considered just as antiquated as the Amish, Quakers, and Mennonites.

I'd be happy with that arrangement. It is kinda like that for me here in the UK as I live now. I am way off the beaten track already and live in my own bubble.

No wish to enter an argument with you because we are both bright enough to know the futility of that. I like a lot of what you say about other things on here, too. You make some nice posts and a very bright lady!

Thanks for at least reading my version and always happy to read yours.

edit on 3-12-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I'm guessing you think this microchip is the mark?

The mark goes ONLY on the right hand or forehead, but can't you get the microchip on your arm or left hand as well?

Also, most people are not supposed to know about the mark of the beast, only the "wise" so how can this be the mark of the beast if everyone knows about it, already?

The mark of the beast is supposed to be deceptive, they take it damning themselves not even knowing that the beast is evil since they use this mark to show alliance to the beast.

And if this IS the mark of the beast, then where is the war of demons and angels happening? Do you see spirits fighting flying in the sky?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Bible is just some fiction. What does it matter what it says. At any rate, as others have pointed to, the social security number is a mark on us. To go from a number to a national id to a smart card or e-tattoo or implantable chip is not really a large one. In effect, WE'RE ALREADY TAGGED and the rest is semantics about how ti's done. I find it hard to believe an almighty god would draw a line between one form of being tagged over another, since they all naturally are tied together on a long winding path. if true, God is focusing on the details too much and getting silly. Somebody needs to go up there into heaven and maybe convince God to leave the throne for a while. Maybe go on a vaction, you know? People can have the same problems.

The world isn't going to stop so the bible can fit. The world will instead do its own thing. 50 years will pass and then 250 and a couple thousand more. What can say what will transpire in that time; not the bible. To let the bible have that power is a conscious choice. I think ti's folly, but it's my own opinion.

I can virtually guarantee you people will get chipped and hundreds and thousands of years will pass and our species will live or die and Jesus Christ won't come down; the angels won't sing. Bible is a religious book. Our time today will be a page in history, maybe or maybe not remembered after thousands of years of controlled (and uncontrolled) evolution. There's probably no God. It's an uncomfortable truth. I read recently only in this dark place where we admit we're alone and there's no immortality or god to protect us, can we begin to build a house for our soul that's true.
edit on 3-12-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

It might be interesting in taking a survey

How about you Alice Is it safe to say you wouldn't hesitate to receive
an identifying totalitarian mark of a global state? As if there is just
nothing at all to mans spirituality. Only that which is simply organically
mechanized. Right ?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Pastor sounds like a friggin moron, sheep preaching to sheep.

I am amazed by the comments on here from some of you who think that being chipped like cattle is a good thing. All religious points aside being chipped is a BAD thing, probably the worst thing that can happen to us as human beings.

All autonomy lost, all individual rights lost, everything you say, do, maybe even think can be scrutinized down to the littlest of details. What the heck is wrong with people? How can anyone actually think this would be a good thing?

Stop thinking about life as black and white, religious or non religious and see the bigger picture. Our governments want us as slaves, to remain so or to be gotten rid of when we are of no more use to them. They need control and will take it at any cost. Atheists and Christians and everyone in between should be concerned.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

Those things are already happening today. People already have identifications attached to them. People are already being scrutinized. Open yoru eyes. And yet despite all this happening, the world still turns. And that's how it will be in 50 and 250 and 2500 years. The difference: What difference? We attain new abilities and scrutinize what couldn't be scrutinized before. We break down old walls and yet stumble on new worlds, always. If the world had time to stop and the universe ignored us then perhaps it would all catch up with us, but I wouoldn't bet on it!

Maybe of these shots we're sharing could have been spoken 50 or 250 or 2500 years ago. And again these thoughts are echoed far in the future. The push and pull between leadership and people. Fears and hopes clash.

You can't iamgine a world in which people are chipped and even computerized and still living in peace and exploring the galaxy inside and out? Just look at what we have in hte world today and look at what we had 300 or 1000 years hence? So much has changed and brought us closer together, but it hasn't destroyed us. So the future will probably pull us even closer together as even our own brain becomes understood. Does it matter? Only if it doesn't work, but what reason do we have to think it won't? Meh, in my view, these're dormant fears exposing themselves in light of this dicussion. Fears of being controlled. Fears stemming from ancient genocidal tribal leaders or hungry packs of wolves. HItler shows us these things can happen. HOwever, I expect more than just fear of the future in this duscussion.
edit on 3-12-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

randyvs

How about you Alice Is it safe to say you wouldn't hesitate to receive
an identifying totalitarian mark of a global state? As if there is just
nothing at all to mans spirituality. Only that which is simply organically
mechanized. Right ?

I don't subscribe to any concept of having a spirit or a soul.
I have no soul to sell.

As to RFID chips, I'd review the technology, and be happy to self-chip, so long as I, just like with my phone and other gadgetry, have done a "jailbreak" on the technology in installing/programming sufficiently safe, encrypted, open-source software, as well as ensuring any RF signature I might broadcast was either shielded and/or spoofed to give off a false ID until such time as I wanted and allowed query of my actual ID.

Anyone, of course, is more than welcome to clutch at their mother's skirts, and cower in their basements wetting themselves in fear over something they don't understand. Many people absolutely enjoy having a victim mentality to the point of fetishdom.

I, on the other-hand, prefer to fully OWN the technologies I incorporate into my life as opposed to allowing them to own me.

RFID becomes mandatory?
Okay, so, I find out what model/manufacturer chips are being used, order some of my own, prolly in a package of 100, or 1000 "tags" as they're called since they're fairly inexpensive in costing anywhere from a few cents to under a dollar per chip/tag.
I then go online and review any one of the hundreds or thousands of "hacker" sites that detail all the ins, outs, backdoors, exploits, and things that can be done with, to, or against these tags/chips.
After doing so, with a whole box of a 100+ tags all my own, I could make jewelry out of them with my OWN encoding where any passive or active "scan" of my radiant RF would give dozens, if not hundreds of ID hits.

Learn the technology.
Learn the TYPES of RFIDs available, as there are several different types.
Quit being so happy to be a victim.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

So, do you fully own that cell phone or that computer? What about the software or the internet link? What do you think about the NSA listening in?

Are you sufficiently safe and independent in your ownership there?

What happens when that same technology your own government so casually abuses to listen to your every thought is mandated to be implanted under your own skin to follow you everywhere?

See, I do this with my pets, but I own them. No one owns me, and this is the same problem I have with the legal pushes to make your donor card an opt out instead of an opt in - it presumes that they own you and your body, and you have to exert real legal effort to take legal ownership of yourself back. The chip idea is the same.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Goodness, I am not sure how to even reply to you. You think we are closer as human beings, have you read the news lately?
I know I have a ss# it is not imbeded in my skin tracking my every move though. Same with my credit cards etc....

How can you not see how we are already being controlled and you want to allow the government more access to your body? Asinine. Are you afraid that by thinking these are a bad idea that you will be considered religious? I am not religious and I can plainly see how wrong this is. It is okay to think for yourself and not just how you think others would want you to think, at least we still have that right at this specific moment.

This is about rfid chips and whether or not they are a good or bad thing and you are talking about space exploration, and peace ideas i'm fond of but irrevelant to the subject. This is plainly about rfid chips we honestly have no idea what these things might do to our bodies, it is a foreign substance after all, government tracking aside.

I agree the world is filled with wonderous things trust me rfid chips tracking us and every breath we take are not it.

Back to the op, do you have a link on what his congregation thinks of his actions? I did not see anything on that on the link provided.
edit on 3-12-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Alice, thank you for the sharp reply. I love it when an answer makes
the question worth asking.

edit on 3-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The preacher should've watched the YouTube series "H+" before getting tagged.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I believe 100% that the mark is sin, lower primitive mind, body suit aggression, almost like AI warring sinner, asleep at the wheel and that it affects commerce is because all of the elite, corporations and bankers,including our governments, create a world that makes karma on all our food: from how we treat animals, to poisons, gmo, slavery, burning villages and murdering farmers in the third world, to using slaves instead to save money.

That being said, no one in their right mind would allow the cosmos's worst criminals who rape, murder, abuse children, blow babies apart in wars, send in fascist governments to take over countries and resources, and in short are demons in training, allow these guys to implant you with anything. This is about free will. Lack of free will is hell. Literally, that is hell. So you wanna go to hell do ya.

TARJA "Victim Of Ritual" Official Music Video from "Colours in The Dark" OUT NOW!
edit on 3-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The beast is within all of us. We are the beast or not. Depends on our individual life decisions, that is why we have freewill and will always have a choice. We were made this way. That much is evident.

IMHO, that pastor didn't make a wise choice, he is a tool, a deceiver. The need for a chip implies that we are guilty until proven innocent. You don't have anything to hide, do you? Even without a chip, I experience this at the airports, I am a terrorist until I prove myself to be the contrary. It is always a few bad apples that destroy the whole batch.
edit on 3-12-2013 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Did you happen to see at the top of the page where it says dispelling the myths? Nowhere in the ACA does it say anything about implanting RFID chips.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The book of Revelation is not prophetic or predictive of literal events of history past present or future.The mark of the beast is metaphoric as is everything in the book of Revelation.

For example...there is no mention of "The Antichrist" in the book of Revelation yet billions believe there is …that should be indicative on how little the majority know about the book of Revelation.

John is the only one to say anything of "antichrist" (5 times) but it is not about a person it is about a group of people or the spirit of.

Anti in Greek means in place of….christ is not a last name it is from the Hebrew mashiach/messiah and mean the anointed or anointing of God.It literaly means to rub oil on which was done symbolically of those(a king or prophet) that received the power of God.

Jesus did speak of antichrist without using the word.He said ..many will come in my name and say they are christ and deceive many.There is only one group (a very large group) of people that come in Jesus name saying they are "christ" and deceive many.That is VERY easy to figure out.They are "antichrists".

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

brandiwine14
reply to post by jonnywhite

Goodness, I am not sure how to even reply to you. You think we are closer as human beings, have you read the news lately?
I know I have a ss# it is not imbeded in my skin tracking my every move though. Same with my credit cards etc....

How can you not see how we are already being controlled and you want to allow the government more access to your body? Asinine. Are you afraid that by thinking these are a bad idea that you will be considered religious? I am not religious and I can plainly see how wrong this is. It is okay to think for yourself and not just how you think others would want you to think, at least we still have that right at this specific moment.

This is about rfid chips and whether or not they are a good or bad thing and you are talking about space exploration, and peace ideas i'm fond of but irrevelant to the subject. This is plainly about rfid chips we honestly have no idea what these things might do to our bodies, it is a foreign substance after all, government tracking aside.

I agree the world is filled with wonderous things trust me rfid chips tracking us and every breath we take are not it.

Back to the op, do you have a link on what his congregation thinks of his actions? I did not see anything on that on the link provided.
edit on 3-12-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

Just so you know RFID do not track you, they do not broadcast they have no power source. The power is provided by a scanner placed up against the skin. This could have been a useful tech for the more paranoid who worried that they would be out cold with a missing wallet or purse and allergic to certain medical treatments they could scan you and find out. Since that is unlikely the technology has had found little use in humans. However at this point with medical data bases and facial and optical scanners it would seem far more likely that will be how they do things.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

I don't understand the whole fear mongering over "Mark of the Beast".

If it's really biblical prophecy realized, then adherents to such mythologies, I'd think would be rejoicing in the streets in celebrating it as a sign that the Jesus Rapture Spaceship will soon be here to zap them away.

Further, as far as biblical prophecy goes, those that don't take "The Mark" will not be able to work, buy, sell, or trade anything.
This is wonderful in the respect that Persecution Fetish Mythologies get to actually feel what real persecution is all about, not because of their faith as they might claim, but, as a result of their own self marginalization due that faith.

This will open up jobs too. All those refusing to take "The Mark" will basically be handing their job over to someone else that takes employment much more serious than belief in a mythology.

Everyone essentially wins in getting something they want.

they are already starting.

right now it is almost impossible for me to get an "above the table" job.

why?

because i have told this corrupt pos tyranical soul devouring aboration called a government where they can stick all their regulations and nonsense.

and they have made me illegal

so yiu either bow to the evil or die trying to stop it

well maybe its time for that tree to be watered

and if thats what it takes to ensure my children dont end up as robots then i will consider my life fufulled and justified

so please understand the persictuion isnt againt christians.

its against free people.

like me

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I think the mark, which they say is to be on the hand or forehead, is simply this:

It is what you do, and what you think.

That is what makes us Human.

If we act like maniacal animals (beasts) then we are going against what our grand evolution has given us.

If you act or think like an animal, then you can not function in human society.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The revelation (or the apocalypse as we call it) was writen by John in a totally different logic than todays christians take it.
It was not a prophecy but a ''warning'' and a ''gather in arms'' to the early christians of that time. Nero was the antichrist he was reffering to, and everything writen in his book talks about his time and the possible dangers for their new religion.
As mentioned above by another ATSer the mark could very well be the coins used, or just ''demonic'' fear mongering which was very popular among early christians who though of pagan societies (of their time) as devil worshiping enemies!

But, anyone could associete anything in our modern society with something written in a religion book (or any other book) if taken sympolicaly.

As for the ''mark of the beast'' first it was our Ids, then our passports, then the credit cards, then the barcode, and now the Rfid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join