It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Moon fakery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
yeeah.. for those that can't watch the video, JW explains that NASA stated that the shadow on the moon where the flag pole is at is the shadow of the flag itself: how can this be since the soviet union put a flag on the space station and it was destroyed with less than a year and ...

our flag is still standing after 50 years & enduring cosmic radiation and being bombarded my micrometers ??

this and the cater has always been a few of the 100 questions that still remain ..

edit on 2-12-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Can you summarise the video please? I do not have the software to watch it where I am at.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
done ..

angryhulk
reply to post by Komodo

Can you summarise the video please? I do not have the software to watch it where I am at.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

We went to the Moon, and there are an awful lot of threads on the topic. As far as a Flag, I would say there is a difference between the moon and a space station. I am sure someone will fill you in.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Uuuuuuuuuugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

Ugh.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Komodo
NASA stated that the shadow on the moon where the flag pole is at is the shadow of the flag itself: how can this be since the soviet union put a flag on the space station and it was destroyed with less than a year and ...

our flag is still standing after 50 years & enduring cosmic radiation and being bombarded my micrometers ??

It's what it's made of.... Back in the mid-2Oth Century aerospace engineers discovered that after a plane crash, the only thing that always survives intact is a cute little doll,,, so they made the flag out of the same stuff.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I am sure some American will tell you about the shoddy construction of Russian flags and the iron clad make of a union threaded "Old Glory".

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Yea but the UsS flag was made in America ,right ? (or was it ) those rusties cant make s%*# so theirs went to pot while the Americans can handle any and all cosmic nukes/rockets /quirks and quarks thrown at it ....

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

kurthall
reply to post by Komodo

We went to the Moon, and there are an awful lot of threads on the topic. As far as a Flag, I would say there is a difference between the moon and a space station. I am sure someone will fill you in.

Yeah, you did. The more time passes by the more ridiculous that statement is. Just think about it, 50 years ago USA went to the Moon? 50!!!! Up till now its a task no nation could undertake, not because no need to, there is always need to be there, but because tech challenges are enourmous. 50 years...Think about that.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The American flags on the moon were actually french ones hidden..its only now we finally see them for what they really are white flags of surrender

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Komodo
yeeah.. for those that can't watch the video, JW explains that NASA stated that the shadow on the moon where the flag pole is at is the shadow of the flag itself: how can this be since the soviet union put a flag on the space station and it was destroyed with less than a year and ...

this and the cater has always been a few of the 100 questions that still remain ..

edit on 2-12-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

That would be micro-meteoroids, not meters.

JW neglects to mention that the Lunar orbiter probes and the Mir space station were moving very very fast, making them much more likely to be hit by something. Mir was also grazing the Earth's atmosphere, adding to the alleged wear and tear on the alleged Russian flag (for which we have no evidence other than a drawing).

JW fails to mention at the end of all his spurious calculations what exactly is causing the shadow. He's letting us assume they're faked somehow. What about all the rocks and craters that are visible in Apollo images as well as the LRO? He features a small clip of Apollo 14's ascent module lift off - how does he account for the obvious lack of atmosphere, or if he'd left the clip running the visible tracks left by astronauts?

He's doing a typical conspiracy theorist trick: picking on a minor tiny detail and examining it in total isolation instead of placing it in proper context with all the other evidence that completely matches the historical narrative.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

darkorange

kurthall
reply to post by Komodo

Yeah, you did. The more time passes by the more ridiculous that statement is. Just think about it, 50 years ago USA went to the Moon? 50!!!! Up till now its a task no nation could undertake, not because no need to, there is always need to be there, but because tech challenges are enourmous. 50 years...Think about that.

Dude, you do realize we have had Rovers on mars for quite some time now, and have mapped allot of it too, and the moon is a hell of allot closer than mars. You are saying "Up till now its a task no nation could under take." The moon is 238,900 miles from the earth, Mars is 35 MILLION MILES AWAY, and you are seriously telling me we can just now get to the moon? LMAO, I am sorry dude your wrong.

Did you know that you can see pictures in color of Mars we have taken by our remote control rover? Or do we not have that tech yet? You my friend need to do some research. YES we were on the moon 50 years ago, and that is a hell of a lot closer than Mars.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Looking at the moons surface there is abundant evidence of crater erosion with time. It makes sense that most of this is from gravitational effects but also those effects stated from micro meteors and particles travelling at tens of thousands of mph? Makes me wonder why the flag is still there also. Either its made from the same stuff as Superman's cape or it's not there at all. Another DOH! for NASA?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

kurthall

darkorange

kurthall
reply to post by Komodo

Dude, you do realize we have had Rovers on mars for quite some time now, and have mapped allot of it too, and the moon is a hell of allot closer than mars. You are saying "Up till now its a task no nation could under take." The moon is 238,900 miles from the earth, Mars is 35 MILLION MILES AWAY, and you are seriously telling me we can just now get to the moon? LMAO, I am sorry dude your wrong.

Did you know that you can see pictures in color of Mars we have taken by our remote control rover? Or do we not have that tech yet? You my friend need to do some research. YES we were on the moon 50 years ago, and that is a hell of a lot closer than Mars.
Dude, you do realize putting a piece of machinery up there is one thing. Putting people up there is altogether different. But maybe you didn't know or understand that concept.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

In case anyone has missed it, China launched its new moon rocket this morning, one which will place a Rover on the moon.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

Dude, you are telling me that 50 years ago is something compatible with recent Mars rovers?
Get real.

Proximity with the Moon has nothing to do with Mars rovers. USA put men on surface of the Moon? Have you seen the hardware at the Museum in Washington? Land module looked like enlarged version of heat coocking primus from Hymalian expedition back in 40th)))))) LOL..

Sorry my spelling and everything. Russians have put protective suite concept just prior, that looked like a turtule pucure just to protect the crew from radiation. Were Russians back then that under developed?
Russians aborted Moon mission just because the tech back then was not good enough to take on radiation filth.

Another 40 years would easily pass with new knowledge attainded abount out of Earth traveling, you still would insist that 100 years ago USA were to the Moon. It will become another mith on per with Maya miths.

cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well then...all this Mars Rover talk and exciting photos? We arent really ON Mars either. Its being faked on a movie soundstage too like everything else moon related was...right?

If we couldnt make the shorter distance to the moon in 1st trials at space flight and landings.....then we could never-now be on Mars.*

*(Im being sarcastic...but see my point?) Personally? Im pro-Moon and pro-Mars, believing we reached both....

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

cprnicus

Looking at the moons surface there is abundant evidence of crater erosion with time. It makes sense that most of this is from gravitational effects but also those effects stated from micro meteors and particles travelling at tens of thousands of mph? Makes me wonder why the flag is still there also. Either its made from the same stuff as Superman's cape or it's not there at all. Another DOH! for NASA?

The meteorite craters you see on the moon have accumulated over 4 billion years time. Some of those craters you see are billions of years old. The flags have only been there less than 45 years. I'm sure a few micrometeors may have struck the flags, but probably not too many.

The bigger threat to the nylon of the flag is ultraviolet light from the sun. The flag is perhaps worn, faded, and maybe tattered, but it could very well still be there on the pole. The video simply shows a shadow, and a worn faded (and even slightly tattered) flag would still cast a shadow. No one is claiming that the flag is still in pristine condition.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Komodo
JW explains that NASA stated that the shadow on the moon where the flag pole

What do the Jehovah's Witnesses have to do with the nonsense that Apollo was hoaxed?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If China succeeds in putting men on the Moon by 2020 that would make 70 years since last men on the Moon. Duhhh1

70 years!!! Does is not make it clear to you that Moon missions were staged back in 60th? Simply because the tech did not arrive there at that time to do so.

Pure logic.

and the more time passes (USA pray someone on the Moon soon enough), the more hard to believe USA men have been there. Back then they figured with time passage more nations would succeed to repeat the attempmt validating the claim, but the task turns out so tech loaded that USA Moon landing will soon become on par with Maian prophesies and legends. It is scary what USA with their immediate cold war desparate claims have come up with. Time will soft things up for sure. Scam to be revieled soon.

cheers.
edit on 2-12-2013 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join