It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another couple found guilty of murder for parenting by "To Train Up a Child"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

He probably doesn't realize it

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Thank you for calling this to our attention, it is horrific, I cannot quite believe what they are advocating in that book. To be honest, that is so abusive that I think the authors are actual legitimately practicing Acosmic Satanists who are pretending to be Christian so they can cause the abuse & murder of children, yielding horrendous trauma even if the poor little ones don't die. Also as Satanists they may very well be trying to present a terribly warped view of the Christian way of life in order to cause people to hate the church. Similar to the way the Westborough Baptist church formed so as to cause people outside the church to hate the church, believing that all Christians harbour the same views being advocated by the evil scum pretending to be Christian..

I can assure you, as a dedicated, humble & peaceable Christian myself, I would never advocate for such awful treatment of children no matter the circumstances. It is pure evil, without a shadow of a doubt.

“There will always be temptations to sin, but what sorrow awaits the person who does the tempting! It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around your neck than to cause one of these little ones to fall into sin. So watch yourselves!

Luke 17: 1-3

Jesus is VERY clear about the abuse of children, as can be seen from the words in the above quote, from the Book of Luke. If children are abused, they will likely enter a trauma-induced state of psychosis, and may experience an awful time for the rest of their days because of the abuse suffered. For the burden of all the extra suffering that the history of abuse can cause throughout the whole life of the victim, Jesus makes it clear that that person will be judged severely, so severely that it would be better for him to be thrown into the ocean with a millstone around his neck. Can you imagine what a horrendous death that would be? Now imagine a worse penalty, which Jesus is advocating, and promising as an ourcome for those who abuse the innocent.

Furthermore, the results of the abuse rendered by those following that demonic instruction manual could potentially be leveraged in occult rituals designed to draw upon the trauma which the child is experiencing, even if those rituals are an 'arms length' management experience; the abusers are able to enter the astral realm to draw upon the darkness invited & invoked by the traumatic abuse being perpetrated by the disgusting people who follow the advice in that disgraceful 'instruction manual'.

The more I think about it, the more I am utterly convinced that they are Acosmic Satanists (people who resent the fact that God created anything at all, who worship Satan & pray for the destruction of the Cosmos). Dressing up as Christians to cause horrendous abuse & to tap into the resulting occult powers derived from the pain & fear of the children. As anyone who has been entrenched in the occult will tell you, that sort of abuse yields demonic rewards for the practitioners.

Awful, horrendous, disgusting stuff, which no true Christian would ever even begin to contemplate.

My prayer is as follows:

God please judge the people involved in creating & following the teachings of this scandalous work, curse them so they are cut off from the assembly entirely, unless & until true repentance occurs & restitution is made. Amen.
edit on FebruaryFriday2402CST05America/Chicago-060015 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join