It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin UFOs caught on camera - Can you identify?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hello ATS, this popped up onto my radar earlier and I couldn't help but pass it on with the class.

It bugs me, as the two objects in the video posted below do not resemble birds or planes. They also move much faster than satellites.
Now, if there was only one of them, I could perhaps write it off as a meteor. But there are two, seemingly flying in tandem!

Check it out, tell me what you think. The uploader of said video has been at this for quite some time, and his previous content, though sometimes questionable, has made me raise my eyebrow in the past.
He was kind enough to record a bird for comparison in the final third of the video.

ATS: What be these?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
That's them!

Looks good...

Pope or Obama Discloses?

Place your bets!!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I would like to know film frame speed, time and direction above Melbourne - the clip or YT channel does not provide this data.

They could be Noss twin satellites......

edit on 27-11-2013 by Sublimecraft because: added additional clip

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Nope!!

Unless the original video is sped up 1000%

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Can anyone else hear a really high pitched frequency in certain parts of the video?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

ThinkingCap
It bugs me, as the two objects in the video posted below do not resemble birds

Actually yes it does very much resemble birds, at medium-high altitude.

ThinkingCap
He was kind enough to record a bird for comparison in the final third of the video.

A bird at low altitude. So low in fact it was out of focus.
He's right, the two objects dont resemble that.

Now imagine these birds flying in a straight line...

edit on amWednesdayfam1 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Actually yes it does very much resemble birds, at medium-high altitude.

Nice video alfa1, in your opinion would you conclude then that this video is nothing more than birds?

The problem with night vision is that it can distort things somewhat. Such as wings will be blurred out, a bird may seem 'round'. The bird in your video shares some similarities of the objects... But, I've done more searching online for a video of birds under night vision, and nothing has yet to satisfy me enough to agree with you, so far.

For instance, I haven't seen birds make tracers behind them before, it is almost as if they have tails (more like a meteor). Would you say that these 'tracers' could be more byproducts of the night vision then?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Sublimecraft
I would like to know film frame speed, time and direction above Melbourne - the clip or YT channel does not provide this data.

They could be Noss twin satellites......

Good question, I would ask the uploader who shared this on youtube but I doubt I'd get a response. Maybe I'll send him a message later though.

For them to be the satellites you propose it would most definitely have to be a sped up video. This'd be pretty deceptive on the part of the youtuber.

Looking through his videos, it's quite amazing to think someone would spend so much effort posting videos of birds and satellites online. But I've seen worse, so you never know. My figuring is, the guy having spent so long at this would be aware of whether these were mundane objects. Meaning he's either confident they are not, or he's once again being deceptive.

Now if he was not aware, even after all this time, and is obsessed with appearing as a provider for UFO videos as a means for attention --- he'd have to be pretty damn dense at this point.

Fact is, he can't be doing it for the money. Maybe laundry money & an ice cream cone at the end of the month.

I'll get back to you if I can get a response from him.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Nope!!

Unless the original video is sped up 1000%

I'm not saying they ARE the NOSS satellite formation, but the speed at which they cross the field of view would depend on the magnification of that field of view.

For example, if the night vision was attached to a telescope with a relatively high magnification, then a satellite could be seen to move across the field of view as quickly as these did. A slower example would be the Moon. It's very hard to discern the apparent movement of the moon across the sky with your naked eye, but look at it through a telescope with high magnification (and the tracking turned off), and the Moon moves through field of view relatively quickly.

Having said that, I don't think these are the NOSS satellites. They could very well be birds (they are NOT "unbird-like"), but I haven't seen any evidence to 100% positively identify them as birds.

edit on 11/27/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

It's just my opinion but, I don't really think that the video of the bird resembles the OP's video. The only thing that I can say is' the distance of the bird makes it look like a ball of light..But the OP''s video looks like there is an exhaust, or some sort of tail on the two objects. Now I'm not any type of professional, but that makes me think its some sort of propulsion system.

edit on 27-11-2013 by jammer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
They look like birds to me. They even seem to slightly change brightness, which would indicate some kind of movement of the wings, if not outright flapping.

But even if it was alien spaceships, so what? What do we get out of it?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Long time no see BS!

So based on the way the two objects in question 'brighten', this leads you to believe these are birds?
What about the 'exhaust' coming off of them both? These 'meteor-like' tails? Are those byproducts of the night vision too?

Well if we can conclusively agree that birds are actually flying these space ships, we may have some ground breaking footage here.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

ThinkingCap
What about the 'exhaust' coming off of them both?
These 'meteor-like' tails? Are those byproducts of the night vision too?

There is no "exhaust". As you say, that is an effect of the night vision goggles.
Those of us who have seen very old TV broadcasts would recognise the effect that still exists with IR devices, due to the need to grab every last photon they can.

Of course the effect differs from camera to camera, and the newer ones are often better.

But you dont have to take my word for it through. A quick google search find any number of people talking about the same motion blur effect with IR devices...

There also tends to be motion blur if anyone or anything triggers the camera while moving past it.

When i look around with the nightvision active there is too much motion blur.

Another mild drawback would be the image-ghosting (or 'motion-blur') experienced by users

The only real issues I encountered with the goggles were motion blur, which seems to be a fairly common problem with infrared imaging

resulting in a slight image lag producing a motion blur

etc...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

ThinkingCap
What about the 'exhaust' coming off of them both? These 'meteor-like' tails? Are those byproducts of the night vision too?

Pretty much. Infrared often ends up with afterimage trails coming off bright objects. It's not that uncommon.

top topics

join