It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any theories on this ufo sighting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Using my limited skills I’ve made these images of a UFO sighting in the mid 1990s I didn’t witness them myself but I’ve spoken to the 2 witnesses in detail over a period of years one witness even carved a physical model of the crafts so my representations are fairly accurate.

Apparently these craft were plasma like looking much like molten glass slightly translucent but with a definite structure.

The sighting was over central England at around midnight they were traveling quite fast probably a bit faster than an airliner and descending from in a banking motion from quite a height apparently the craft were moving in a very fluid manner.

The best guesstimate was that the craft were twice the size of a 747 sized airliner but obviously its hard to judge against a dark open sky there were 2 craft matching each others speed and manoeuvrings no definite sound but definitely luminescent and with a slight vapor like tail.

The reason I’m posting this is to hear peoples theories on what the may have been alien craft or secret space planes? Is the technology similar to any theorized technologies or technologies belonging to a particular race of beings?
Thanks for any responses

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Looks just like the new or old SR 72.. only orange..

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

As you noticed the OP is here longer than you. Give him a break, it's a very well presented thread.

OP, those are good renderings, hope someone more knowledgable would chime in to tell you more...
Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... is a thread where they talk about a very similar craft I'll see if I can get the picture and copy it to this thread

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You are very artistic to have made those renderings. That color, looks almost.....psychedelic. Were they glowing at night? Others have seen lights. I was watching something the other day about astronauts who saw things in space they can't explain.

I really like the drawings.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

I didn't make those another member did , I just copied it from the other thread I referenced, but if you want to know who did make them it is on the thread I referenced, I just don't remember off the top of my head.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by brianporter

I have no theories as to what they are but they look remarkably similar to the two objects I saw in the mid 2000s which was probably around midnight as well , the underneath view especially so except I'd say more triangular in form but the colour and chevron like stripes are very reminiscent of the objects I saw .

I'm in the Midlands (Shropshire) England and the sighting stumped me then as it still does now .

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sounds like the English have some super secret aircraft project going on.
2 members seen similar craft? Thats not a coincidence.
Either alien or English (a bit obvious that)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Interesting,

The orange glow reminds me of few old cases of UFOs I might have heard of here on ATS

Was it John Lear who said when he was taken to a certain point in the mountains surrounding the Groom lake Facility by Bob Lazar and they witnessed the testing of an exotic craft that when powered up would glow orange due to the ionization of the material the exterior of the craft is created of.

It would create a high energy field and distort the surrounding gravity or along those lines.

The orange glow also reminds of the Kecksburg crash of 65 where its said it was glowing orange when seen falling,

some say that its the Nazi Bell, which researchers also speculate was some sort of high energy device.
edit on 20-11-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

As you noticed the OP is here longer than you.

What does that have to do with anything?

The length of time someone is on ATS should have -no- bearing on the validity of one their premises.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies this is the only UFO sighting I have ever been told about by anyone I know so it has always intrigued me.

I’ve personally never seen anything in the sky I couldn’t explain and I’ll admit I’ve always been on the fence regarding extraterrestrial visitations to this planet but the detail of this sighting has always made me wonder.

Because I am a skeptical person by nature my first instinct was to explain these craft as some kind of secret program after all the craft are very aerodynamic looking which would suggest they are designed to operate in a planetary atmosphere. That said if your building a craft intended to travel between planets it would make sense that they would need to operate efficiently in any planets atmosphere they would encounter.

The venting or duct like structures on the underside are an interesting feature and I wonder what they could indicate if they were craft of terrestrial origin you might suspect they are possibly air intakes for an air breathing engine such as a scramjet.

Alternatively if you were to theorize these craft were extraterrestrial space going craft then could they indicate intake vents of a different kind drawing in energy from the space around them I don’t really understand the theories around dark matter but I have to consider the possibility. The vents were described as being noticeably darker than the rest of craft and I wonder if that indicates matter flowing into them was being disturbed in some way or light was being bent in some way?.

I’ve been in tow minds over this sighting for 15 years it always struck me as technology way above what I would have expected from secret terrestrial technology even considering the fact that black projects are way in advance of what is admitted to. But also I cant discount the idea that even in the mid 1990s they weren’t messing around with space planes with ionized skins and nuclear engines or some similar craziness as we know theories have habit of becoming facts.

Gortex’s post is very interesting same general area of the country and virtually the same description of the objects the only major difference is that the sightings were 10 years apart if they were secret aircraft they were flying at least for a decade and their flight paths took them over the same small area of the country at least twice.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Just to be mean, I have a couple good theories, but I can't say what they are.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I’ve got theories too concerning this and in this order
(A) space planes
(B) extraterrestrials

The fact that so far both this sighting and Gortex’s sighting plot a heading to the southern united states either inbound or outbound only adds to my theory.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The timing and location fits nicely with a few things. That there were two is interesting, but there are rumors something happened at RAF Macminish (Sorry about the spelling) I think it was right around this time. You can find accounts of unusual flights in and out, almost all happening at night.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The aerodynamic shapes an vents are quite intriguing indeed. The one of two shapes and colored orbs that I saw one night in 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. was totally spherical with no fiery tail, in a slow [approx. 30 mph] vertical descending motion towards a landing about 1 mile away, with the foofighter's diameter being approx. 700 feet in diameter. It appeared to have the same low power, fiery red-orange fusion plasma as in your excellent drawing. My other same night/location sighting, was a hi-power bluish-white orb, going around approx. 15,000 mph.

I would tend to surmise...that your two witnesses viewed an actual ET starship in a landing phase, with the fusion plasma being a source of fuel for the photon engine, along with the plasma also being used to make a clear landing area for the alien starship.

I'm happy that you posted this thread. Any more information about this UFO sighting that you might have, will be greatly appreciated by me.

Cheers,

Erno

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Thanks again for all the replies I appreciate the input I wouldn’t discount either theory terrestrial or extraterrestrial but I do tend to favor the terrestrial option I’ll always lean to the most logical conclusion

If these were USAF gadgets then I can understand why the black budget is as colossal as it is reported to be I can only attribute the amber glow to some kind of plasma field stealth technology as for the propulsion with its lack of noticeable noise maybe that’s a convenient side effect of plasma technology could enveloping the exhaust in a plasma field dampen the sound?. Could the vents on the craft be plasma discharging apparatus it appears that plasma field technology has a number of highly desirable applications in stealth and aerodynamics.

I’ve looked into RAF Machrihanish Zaphod58 no doubt many spooky aircraft used it as a safe port if necessary in the past but I think a small commercial airline uses part of the site now so I suspect its mostly outlived its usefulness in that regard now.

The video in donvoigt’s post is very interesting the alien craft has the similar fish gill like vents and they are described as being unusually dark it sounds like the same sort of technology

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Tonight while thinking about this sighting I found this page
www.pitch.com...

I’ve got to say the 2 images on this page are very reminiscent of the sighting I described in the original post I’ll look into this a bit further

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Since it was just a sighting, even if we simply accept it as being 100 percent true and accurate and even if we had high-resolution images or video of it, without any additional information, it's impossible to ever know any more about it.

Consider yourself lucky. You get a cookie. But that's the finality of it.

edit on 26-11-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join