It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly is Obama care

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This thread is evidence that people still believe that their paltry contributions actually support the world. I just wish I could get a raise to 20 bucks an hour and I can get a talking point that I am supporting each and every single lazy deadbeat in the entire world. You would almost think that America should be having the highest rate of suicide judging by the people who are so unjustly being taxed at a rate of 10% to fund POS's who won't get a job.

The Outrage!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Major Discrepancy
The recruit has made a valid inquiry, what exactly is 0bamacare?

The Major will enlighten you:

0bamacare is a crap sandwich with a side of bull$heet and a warm piss soda to wash it down with. All the troops except for high command will have to consume said meal, and damn well better clean their plate and beg for seconds. It is the most unpalatable of rations ever forced down the throats of Americans.

The most vile aspect of 0bamacare is that you are meant to live off of it's "nourishment." That is the furthest from the truth.

Dismissed.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Major Discrepancy because: p's and q's

So you have just enlightened the lightened people with your own version of 'what is obamacare', but did not answer the question for people not having heard of the term before...like myself.

Now, I came into this thread as an inquiring Canadian wondering what the OP was asking....except my question now is:

WHAT THE HELL IS OBAMACARE?!?!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join