It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is super typhoon Haiyan that devastated the Phillipines anaother HAARP attack?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I just stumbled across this a few minutes ago, and felt i had to post this.

I am not surprised at this in the least bit. I haven't been detailed in my research of HAARP and weather modification, but from the little i have read, and now this video, i am completely convinced that our government utilizes this technology for evil.

The fact that all of a sudden a category 6 typhoon, the strongest in world history, just whips up like this? It can be a freak weather occurrence, but this is too much to ignore here.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

bigman88
I just stumbled across this a few minutes ago, and felt i had to post this.

I am not surprised at this in the least bit. I haven't been detailed in my research of HAARP and weather modification, but from the little i have read, and now this video, i am completely convinced that our government utilizes this technology for evil.

The fact that all of a sudden a category 6 typhoon, the strongest in world history, just whips up like this? It can be a freak weather occurrence, but this is too much to ignore here.

So what did the Philippines do to piss off the US so much and then now spend quite rather a lot of money helping them even sending a large fleet of their navy for the rescue effort?

It doesn't make sense.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Yes it doesn't make sense at all. Consider that HAARP is not only a weapon, but a defensive ability as well.

Hurricane Sandy should have been much bigger and more powerful than it was. Why wasn't it you ask? Cause they had the reactor on HAARP cranked to full to split the storm in half as it made its way up the Atlantic. Sandy should have caused much more damage than it did in its natural form.

Now, did they extend HAARP to do the same for the Filipinos? Likely not as they have no monetary interest there. So they likely let the storm take its course and without intervention.....this is what we get.

Keep in mind we are not the only ones with this technology, China, Russia, India, Saudi Arabia and a couple others carry this conceptual technology and a few countries use it for the same reason they use chem-trails.

Here's the bottom line, the weather is going to get worse at the drop of a hat as time goes forward. Storms like this will be more frequent and likely be much stronger than this one and in more places. Especially places where they weren't before. There are many governments that know this. Are they going to tell the likes of us if we aren't already privy to such info? HA HA nope. This issue we are about to face is global in scale. The earth is pissed and the cosmos is giving it the fuel it needs to back it up.

While tragic as it is, I would honestly get used to it, you're going to see much more of it coming very soon. And there isn't much humanity can do about it. There is a fair amount more going on than I am at liberty to go into. So you'll just have to take my word for it....or not...either way do as you will.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

How do they alter weather in the Phillipines with electromagnetic radiation generated in Alaska? And why?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHerecy

You're just giving me the same questions with your answer.
If HAARP can also be used to break up a weather pattern and in this case "they" didn't and just let it happen because the US has no monetary interest in the Philippines, then why do the US again spend a lot of effort and money providing rescue and relief to the affected area IF they could have just prevented it in the first place? It would be damn more cheaper than mobilizing a fleet of Navies and Marines which cost a lot of taxpayer money.

There's still no logic with this HAARP conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The theories surrounding HAARP and other forms of weather modification seems like the stuff of science fiction to me. That's not to say the tech doesn't exist, it's just an area of CT that I haven't really explored. I'm aware of the cloud seeding done for the Beijing Olympics and a rather harsh winter shortly after. I cannot say one way or another of there is a correlation.

Assuming the destructive capabilities of HAARP are real, one has to wonder why the US would cause such devastation and then throw money and resources at the problem. Unless tptb think it will somehow improve the USAs image to others around the world (which still doesn't make sense to me) or it was a grand test of the capabilities of such a device.

One could easily make an argument that China conducted the test considering the stingy financial aid they have provided so far. That however is simply CT 101.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

Oh yeah, the Philippines is a deadly enemy of ours. An economic and military powerhouse that constantly threatens us. So, of course, we had to demolish it. Just like our HAARP attacks that cause the earthquakes in New Zealand, another deadly enemy. And the tsunami in Indonesia, again, a deadly enemy. No way it was just an act of nature or God. Will this change how insurance will pay for anything, assuming some people had insurance? Or is HAARP in some clause somewhere to prevent payment? Obviously, I don't think for one second that the typhoon was a HAARP happening. Or else... maybe we just missed China and North Korea! Darn it!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Another daft ATS thread title to which the simple answer is NO ......

And for the record, neither were Typhoons Wipha, Fitow, Francisco, Usagi, Utor etc etc - there have been more big typhoons than usual this year, but that's nothing to do with HAARP which affects tropical cyclones in the same way it affects the amount of sugar sold in a small corner shop in Hackney in December.

edit on 15-11-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Not another poopadastic thread!
If HAARP does modify weather effectively and can be used as a weapon then it wont be wasted on Philly!!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
For all those who don't think it makes sense, you are missing the bigger picture.. The red cross gets to go in there and offer services, rebuilding, contracts, etc. And who runs the Red Cross? People that run the CFR, people that go to Bilderberg meetings, i.e., CEO's of many big military industrial complex type companies are also lead people on the board of the Red Cross..

They all made nice fat paychecks when the Haiti earthquake happened, and also a lot of other times since..

Some of those Red Cross people also work in the Federal reserve..

When you wish to understand just how corrupt America really is, you have to really think outside the box, and then we still don't know all the other hidden things of corruption and back room schemes..

As far as knowing if Haarp is involved would be difficult to prove, but the theory of the possibility is feasible.. Who knows?
It doesn't matter if they are friend or foe, what they actually are to these corrupt people are just new revenue streams.
edit on 15-11-2013 by alienreality because: added

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

alienreality
...but the theory of the possibility is feasible.. Who knows?

In what way? Seems pretty ridiculous to me.

And who indeed? If you live in the area, you could tell by listening.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Some of those Red Cross people also work in the Federal reserve..

You do understand that volunteers make up 94% of their workforce, so they also work at others jobs so what does it matter where they actually work?

In fact you can find more about it here...

www.redcross.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

As far as knowing if Haarp is involved would be difficult to prove, but the theory of the possibility is feasible.. Who knows?

All the people doing research at HAARP?

Btw what evidence is there that HAARP has the ability to do anything to the weather?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Bedlam

alienreality
...but the theory of the possibility is feasible.. Who knows?

In what way? Seems pretty ridiculous to me.

And who indeed? If you live in the area, you could tell by listening.

Guess what? it seems ridiculous to me too, but what better way to conduct these operations with total impunity?

Know one really knows 100% All I'm saying is that it is a possibility..

Have any of you read the patents on that technology? The patents list all kinds of things it can do.. but can it? someone thinks so.

Some of those volunteers get to go in there and land big contracts for the fortune 50 companies they are fronting for too..
edit on 15-11-2013 by alienreality because: added

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHerecy

Hurricane Sandy should have been much bigger and more powerful than it was. Why wasn't it you ask? Cause they had the reactor on HAARP cranked to full to split the storm in half as it made its way up the Atlantic. Sandy should have caused much more damage than it did in its natural form.

You aren't really serious with this post are you?

HAARP doesn't have the ability to heat your coffee, yet you think it can split a hurricane in half how does that work?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Now we have poopstacking posts!
Poopastupidity reigns in this thread!
HAARP (If it is a weather weapon) would only be used in this way against either a millitary or an economic foe. Makes no sense whatsover to use against a long time strategic friend.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Many things are possible, unicorns with rainbow coloured horns could have shined their shiny eyes at the Philippines and made the typhoon with their shiny eyes.

Whatever patents you've seen, but haven't really seen, because if you have then you wouldn't be making the claims that you're making, don't suggest HAARP can control the weather.

There are patents that suggest arrays similar to HAARP but many, many, many, many, many times larger and more powerful, might affect weather in some way, but there are also patents that suggest that wearing a hamster run as a suit is a good idea too....

And as for the Red Cross, well they made just over 1 billion Swiss francs last financial year, and managed to offer welfare, medical supplies, shelter and help to dozens of countries, so all these "Bilderbergers" are making a few hundred million (at best) on top are they?

That's how they're making their wealth is it?

Between you and me, I think to most of the big fat cats, it's not worth their time, but hey, I'm all for seeing evidence to the contrary!

link   

Some of those volunteers get to go in there and land big contracts for the fortune 50 companies they are fronting for too..

And you can prove that this happens?

You do understand that volunteers aren't the presidents or upper management of those fortune 50 companies; it is the poor working shlub that just wants to give back to the community when they can't afford to give money.

link   

alienreality

Guess what? it seems ridiculous to me too, but what better way to conduct these operations with total impunity?

Know one really knows 100% All I'm saying is that it is a possibility..

Well...not much. I'm actually pretty up on it, technically. At least as far as the physical plant goes - you want to know about the exciter, finals, tuners or antenna field, I'm fairly well informed.

Have any of you read the patents on that technology? The patents list all kinds of things it can do.. but can it? someone thinks so.

If you're going by Begich, I'm not sure any of what he calls "HAARP patents" actually are. Eastlund's ARCO proposals don't really match HAARP, and Begich doesn't even get those right.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Now we have poopstacking posts!
Poopastupidity reigns in this thread!
HAARP (If it is a weather weapon) would only be used in this way against either a millitary or an economic foe. Makes no sense whatsover to use against a long time strategic friend.

You just have no clue what corruption will do to some people..
If a certain group of powerful and affiliated people wanted to conduct these global scale looting operations, they would also rely heavily on that fact that normal people will never believe it, because no one is that bad in the world right?

You are literally dripping with denial, but that is a good thing in a way, because it shows that you are not like those people..
edit on 15-11-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join