It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pet theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I will first off admit I've had my Dutch courage for the night, and that I owe a great deal to the work of John Keel, Jacque Vallee, Mac Tonnies, Nick Redfern, and some seriously great posters on here like The GUT, J inAAR, and Eidolon23. Am also posting from phone so my spelling and grammar might be off.

In short: we, with certain regards to the Western world, are engaged in a very complex situation with an Outside force. We can speculate up to the level of the Divine/the Simulation Runner; but we can also cut it down to a nuts n bolts level of an alien Bracewell probe using nanotech, spefically something like utility fogs and mobile bases/manufacturing device that may pretend to be whales in the open ocean.

Two things seem to be important. The involvement of mindscrewing, and the mindscrewers. Belief seems to be key, the Joe Jordan and Collins Elite stuff is real interesting in that respect. The role that deception plays is also key as pointed out by John Keel and Jacque Val.lee. Look to Val.Lee and the threads by the GUT to see how big a role EM and psywar stuff is involved in this subject!

Suppose a quiet struggle for influence in our minds. This Outer agency trying to convince us of its godlike power, and our inferiority to them. To give up and accept the returned star-gods as our masters. Either because they are liminal and depend on our belief to exist, or because they would rather not have an upstart technological civilization in their neck of the woods (think alien AI).

Now suppose that this was noticed by psywar folks...who weren't all cool with this going on - potentially as far back as John Dee and friends. How would psywar countermeasures come to play? By hijacking the narrative: "flesh and blood Others who interact with us on a flesh and blood level and they totally have nuclear powered saucers that may have crashed at Roswell'.

How much of UFOlogy has been manufactured by the intelligence community since 1947? We had a spike in UFO and contactees followed by a human response - in the area of psywar and things like MK-ULTRA/Often. The narrative injected by this Outer agency seems to have an imperial agenda - on our minds if not souls.

Anyone else getting the same view per chance?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
well there's only one problem to the approach that ETs are just a psywar, and that is, the huge, and i mean HUGE amount of references in ancient texts to beings flying around in the sky in various vehicles of differing description

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Yes the core of ufology is spiritual. But that does not mean every paranormal event is caused by ufonauts. Ufonauts are not traditional angels or demons - many of those spirits are natives of this world. The ufonauts seem to be spirits from another world, planet, not just extra dimensions. They are both ET and inter dimensional.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

undo
well there's only one problem to the approach that ETs are just a psywar, and that is, the huge, and i mean HUGE amount of references in ancient texts to beings flying around in the sky in various vehicles of differing description

In 300 or 400 years the then equivalent of ATS will have posters talking about the huge amount of references to wizards, witches and vampires in the 20th and 21st centuries, and some will say that is proof they existed.

Kind of a problem with context and the passage of time I guess.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

1ofthe9

How much of UFOlogy has been manufactured by the intelligence community since 1947? We had a spike in UFO and contactees followed by a human response - in the area of psywar and things like MK-ULTRA/Often. The narrative injected by this Outer agency seems to have an imperial agenda - on our minds if not souls.

Anyone else getting the same view per chance?

Yes, that is what I want to know. Once we can establish that, yes the military has there talons deep into this meme, we then need to understand what scope. This topic has been so convoluted by half truths, lies, disinformation and obfuscation that even if the truth stared me in tha face I fear I wouldn't recognize it.

That's why even if government provided disclosure, it would take a lot more than just there word or some declassified documents.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

undo

Yeah, I take that into account. 1947 would seem to be the point where the Human psywar campaign started - as a random guess I'd say the psywar tools perfected during the war gave us a way of interacting with the control system.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

EnPassant
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Yes the core of ufology is spiritual. But that does not mean every paranormal event is caused by ufonauts. Ufonauts are not traditional angels or demons - many of those spirits are natives of this world. The ufonauts seem to be spirits from another world, planet, not just extra dimensions. They are both ET and inter dimensional.

Aye. I don't pretend to know the answer regarding the origins of the phenomena...Only that there seems to be *something* that has attracted the attention of some very interesting people...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I am confident that there is a very real phenomenon behind all of this military involvement. I also think the military took notice before 1947. Probably over the skies of Europe in WW2.

Since then the various agencies in US Gov have worked tirelessly to duplicate what they saw during those aerial dog fights and bombing runs. I think they have succeeded.

Since then I strongly believe they have noticed the EM effects and have used these various phenomena to create and mold a counter-culture. They operate with a double and sometimes triple cover of lies and misdirection. The result of which is we here onthese boards and elsewhere end up chasing our damn tails looking for answers.

I think their end game is a project similar to, or the actual, blue beam project we have heard so much about.
And I'm here to tell you all right now they very much have the capability to pull something like this off.

What do the external forces want? I don't think they want much of anything. I think they're mostly just observing.

The thing that is starting to piss me off about all of this is that the closer you get to the truth of matters, the more defensive and upset the players get. It irritates me because they created this mess in the first place, they use our tax dollars to fund their stupid little plasma experiments, and they further confuse the whole bag with their little psyops crap, and then have the audacity to stare down their noses at people who dare chase the rabbit down the hole they dug.

I have very little respect for these guys.
Even if their little toys have very useful military applications.
Cuz they damn sure aren't using them in theater. They risk too much if enemy forces capture them.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

What if the "aliens" aren't partucularly technological
But want us to believe they are.

This creates a government paranoia of "keeping up with the joneses" which causes governments to create the technology that the aliens want; then they steal it!

The aliens hovered around the nuclear facilities in the 40s - 60s not to help us but to figure it out too!

Humans have been turned into the most paranoid ruthless killers in this galaxy and we turn everything into a weapon.

I love little red wagon stories ;-)

KPB

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

JayinAR
I am confident that there is a very real phenomenon behind all of this military involvement. I also think the military took notice before 1947. Probably over the skies of Europe in WW2.

Since then the various agencies in US Gov have worked tirelessly to duplicate what they saw during those aerial dog fights and bombing runs. I think they have succeeded.

Since then I strongly believe they have noticed the EM effects and have used these various phenomena to create and mold a counter-culture. They operate with a double and sometimes triple cover of lies and misdirection. The result of which is we here onthese boards and elsewhere end up chasing our damn tails looking for answers.

I think their end game is a project similar to, or the actual, blue beam project we have heard so much about.
And I'm here to tell you all right now they very much have the capability to pull something like this off.

What do the external forces want? I don't think they want much of anything. I think they're mostly just observing.

The thing that is starting to piss me off about all of this is that the closer you get to the truth of matters, the more defensive and upset the players get. It irritates me because they created this mess in the first place, they use our tax dollars to fund their stupid little plasma experiments, and they further confuse the whole bag with their little psyops crap, and then have the audacity to stare down their noses at people who dare chase the rabbit down the hole they dug.

I have very little respect for these guys.
Even if their little toys have very useful military applications.
Cuz they damn sure aren't using them in theater. They risk too much if enemy forces capture them.

I suspect that the 1947-1980's spike in the phenomena was motivated by an interest in whether we'd go nuclear or not. Whatever it was, it seems to have been interested in nuclear facilities...

Have you read the Collins Elite stuff? I don't buy the Blue Beam mythros as presented, but there does seem to have been an interest in religious deception as applied to psywar as early as the 1950's...

I don't know about existing black world hardware. I mean, there seems to be considerable hush-hush work on antigravity since the 1950's - but when it comes to the Biefield-Brown effect, the 'lifters' require considerable power to function. Like megawatt level. Real hard to find a compact power source to cram in an airframe that could pull it off. You might want to investigate beamed power - a saucer airframe would make for a great rectenna (here we go - back to the EM stuff...).

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by 1ofthe9

What if the "aliens" aren't partucularly technological
But want us to believe they are.

This creates a government paranoia of "keeping up with the joneses" which causes governments to create the technology that the aliens want; then they steal it!

The aliens hovered around the nuclear facilities in the 40s - 60s not to help us but to figure it out too!

Humans have been turned into the most paranoid ruthless killers in this galaxy and we turn everything into a weapon.

I love little red wagon stories ;-)

KPB

Well at minimum we have a psychological warfare campaign that has been waged for unknown ends since 1947. At the other end of the spectrum, perhaps Keel is right and God is insane. Perhaps we are engaged in a struggle with the Divine/simulation runner for control over our destiny. :p

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Most of it has been created to cover up the real
goings on... Black ops and testing.

They created the illusion which has now took on
it's own story.

Smoke and mirrors and swamp gas!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I think they are interested in nuclear power because they don't want us to blow up the planet - they have uses for this planet and want to preserve it for selfish motives.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Yeah, I have come across the Collins Elite stuff. Of course I feel they were on to something, but I wouldn't go so far as to attribute it to Satan, or any such nonsense.

However, I would imagine our boys who play with this stuff for a paycheck will have noticed the similarities between the various phenomena at play here and spiritual themes.
When one considers this in conjunction with the various mind control technologies, hologram technologies and whatnot it seems clear what they are driving towards from that end of things.

Did you read in the electromagnetics thread about the scrapped plan to project a holographic image of Muhammad in the skies of the middle east during the war?
It was scrapped only because the mirror requited to do so in space would have to be like a mile wide.

I think their hologram tech has gotten even better since then.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
To follow up on the beamed power thing - I have read studies before I got into this particular subject on beamed power and its military applications. Our hypothetical black world disc would need a LOS microwave transmitter - either ground based (maybe HAARP could do this) or satellite.

If the later is the case I would propose checking sources like Astronautix for birds with big antennae in low earth orbit...ie NRO/NSA COMINT platforms. UFO sighting location + the orbital information of a satellite = things get real interesting.

Biggest problem would be beam tracking. Thi was actually one of the biggest problems to emerge with SDI DEW work - killing something with a laser wasn't so much of a problem compared to seeing the target, killing it, and shifting to another target before the Soviet missiles got through the window of interception. Similar problem with relaying electrical power in microwave form to an aircraft...perhaps some EM effects are actuallyspillover from the microwave beam.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

JayinAR
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Yeah, I have come across the Collins Elite stuff. Of course I feel they were on to something, but I wouldn't go so far as to attribute it to Satan, or any such nonsense.

However, I would imagine our boys who play with this stuff for a paycheck will have noticed the similarities between the various phenomena at play here and spiritual themes.
When one considers this in conjunction with the various mind control technologies, hologram technologies and whatnot it seems clear what they are driving towards from that end of things.

Did you read in the electromagnetics thread about the scrapped plan to project a holographic image of Muhammad in the skies of the middle east during the war?
It was scrapped only because the mirror requited to do so in space would have to be like a mile wide.

I think their hologram tech has gotten even better since then.

I have heard that story, but I hadn't heard it required a space based mirror. Most of this stuff has been ground or aircraft based; ie the Operation Northwoods proposal and the supposed WW1 attempt by the Germans to fake a Marian apparition with a magic lantern type set up against the French.

If they did launch a space based mirror, it would be immediantly obvious to ground observers. They can't even hide Misty from the amatuer sat watchers, a mirror that size would be impossible. Soviets did a lot of work in that area for illumination of polar cities, even flew a small example from a Progress in the early 90's.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

EnPassant
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I think they are interested in nuclear power because they don't want us to blow up the planet - they have uses for this planet And want to preserve it for selfish motives.

Makes me think of Charles Fort: "We are property." :p

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Yeah...I think that plan was during the first Gulf War. They have much more efficient means now.
I only brought it up to sorta illustrate the direction these psyop boys look at in regards to this stuff.

Blue beam is actually a pretty smart little idea. Especially if you can pull it off. And I think they can.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

JayinAR
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Yeah...I think that plan was during the first Gulf War. They have much more efficient means now.
I only brought it up to sorta illustrate the direction these psyop boys look at in regards to this stuff.

Blue beam is actually a pretty smart little idea. Especially if you can pull it off. And I think they can.

The Collins Elite stuff is real interesting in that regard. Basically faking the Second Coming if Jesus wasn't going to show up on time in order to defeat the infiltration of these liminal "demons". The problem was that it would have to be perfect and airtight - otherwise you could have the collapse of Christianity and a full-scale feeding frenzy for our liminal buddies from beyond time and space. Also the thought that Blue Beam could be sabotoged by these things to bring that scenario about in the first place merits entertainment...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I may need to go back and have another look at the material. I am contemplating doing a blue beam revisited thread.
Its been awhile since the boards have seen one and with some of the material we have been researching lately I think the theory needs another look.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join