It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Target of Ranting Mayor's Drunken Stupor Solved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
For those who've been following the Rob Ford train wreck should know about the latest video showing a drunk mayor bouncing around agitated and talking about killing someone. In light of the illegal substance abuse the mayor of Canada's largest city reluctantly admitted to using last week, the media outlets have been having a field day with Canada's clown and undoubtedly have an agenda to run with this story the best they can. Specifically, the Toronto Star.

Questions surrounding the mayor's integrity and ability to manage Toronto's image and daily operations have been at the forefront of city council, for good reason. After all, he did admit to using drugs. However, this thread is not to discuss mayor Ford's drug use, moral compass nor his ability to continue with the duties he was elected to do. This thread is to show that the most recent video of Rob Ford is completely out of context and goes to suggest Ford was having only 'guy' talk with his pals. He's talking about a charity match against a pro fighter and a 'bet' that Rob Ford can't take down an athlete. In fact, I'll take it one-step further and name the person Rob Ford is so agitated by and who the press believe is an unknown potential murder victim.

First, a link to the now infamous Rob Ford Rant with transcript below.
WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE
Video
I've added in parenthesis my points on particular comments to help put in the proper context

Ford: 'Cause I'm going to kill that [SNIP] guy. I'm telling you it's first-degree murder. (emphasis on how much damage he will do)

Voice off-camera: Mike Tyson! (another pro name drop. We don't hear the beginning of the conversation and who's he's originally talking about)

Ford: But I'll fight him. I'll... (unclear)

Voice: Give me the phone (the video says its inaudible but I can hear "give me the phone,I'll book it")

Ford: No holds barred, brother. He dies or I die, brother. Brother, you've never seen me [SNIP] go.

You think so brother? But when he's down, I'll rip his [SNIP] throat out. I'll poke his eyes out.

I will, ***, when he's dead, you help make sure that mother**** dead. I need ****** ten minutes to make sure he's dead. It'll be over in five minutes, brother. If I'm done in ten minutes.

Voice: After you win.

Ford It'll be a bad scene. I am a sick mother*****, dude. Like no one's going to **** around with me. My brothers are, don't tell me we're liars, thieves, birds. It hurts.

That little prick's a racist ****, daddy. (unclear) Randy walks.. (unclear) 80-year-old birds.

..This # brother, I just need to go ***** myself. In my [SNIP] underwear. I want to go with this guy. I just need 15 minutes, that's all. No [SNIP] interference, brother. If I win, I will [SNIP] donate... ("Donate" he said. Who donates something when a murder is being discussed? I think he means donate to charity)

Voice: These kids are pros, buddy. ( pro MMA fighters, athletes, boxers)

Ford Yeah? No problem, bro. No problem. I need 15 minutes. I need 15 minutes.

Voice: Too much time. (Too much time cause they're clearly talking about betting Rob Ford can't take down a pro fighter)

Ford No no no.

Voice: Five minutes. (making the conditions of said bet)

Ford No no no. Not going to do it for five. No no no no no. Not doing it in five. I'm gonna prepare for it. I will call it. And I will [SNIP] be in that ring.

After reading the transcript and listening/watching the man rant, I came to the conclusion pretty quickly, this is nothing more than just a bunch of guys having well basically, 'guy' talk. Let's face it, Ford is not royalty. He's just talking about putting someone down in a ring. But who? Who is this person the media thinks is a target? Who is Ford's roughhousing language referring to?

Could it possibly be this guy?
Hulk Hogan
On August 23, Hulk Hogan came to Toronto and had a 'celebrity' arm-wrestle with the Mayor.

"I don’t know if I’m going to win the arm-wrestle, but we’ll see," he told reporters Thursday. "I haven’t lifted too many weights lately. We’ll see what happens."

Clearly, Ford thinks he's really going to have a full on arm-wrestle with the Hulkster and well, does, er, sort of...

Ya, it's kind of obvious what happened there

So where am I going with this? Look at the mayor's clothes in both videos. Coincidence? Perhaps, perhaps not... I think it went down like this:

Ford: I took down Hulk Freakin Hogan

Voice: No you didn't, he let you win

Ford: Bull@$!

And the rest is history.

No Holds Barred - Brother
Case closed.
edit on 11-11-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I for one had not heard of him before the video came out. But, I think you nailed it. Excellent analysis. Star for that one.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

S&F again ....Thanks for hanging in there and lets hope this thread holds out ..Not sure what went on with the others but I was watching to see if you had a follow up ...It all makes sense now with the Hulkster in there ...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Lucky for me I had a tab open with the first thread so I copied it. Otherwise, I was going to scrap it.

Ya, makes sense now when it's in the correct context. Not sure why Ford immediately apologized for it. Sure, it's not the most flattering but at least he could have laid to rest any outlandish murder plot theory the media was cultivating.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In an attempt to further increase his popularity and secure his position as Mayor, he is currently working on a snuff video.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Probably a way for him to put it back at them in a way that just might teach them a lesson . His private life is not very private but the press should just chill a little . Maybe this if it turns out half decent for him might buy himself and his family a little space ..I hope so ...peace

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

Good one lol ..

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

They (the press) think this rant had something to do with the byelection.

We have in our possession a 1 minute 17 second video that shows Mayor Ford impaired, at a constituents house, threatening to kill someone. It is somehow related to the byelection and we believe the video was made in August. Mayor Ford is extremely aggressive.

Goes to show, don't trust the media. They'll spin anything as long as it gets ratings.

top topics

join