It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the dead people?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

OrphanApology
reply to post by OneManArmy

Maybe when humans truly become masters of the earth they will be able to create food without relying on the deaths of other organisms.

Photosynthesis type feeding from SOLar energy would be interesting if achieved, combined with flavored mineral / vitamin drink-tablets intake may help, but many may frown... And it may change the look of the EA*RTH environment suits.

Good point however OrphanApology.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yeah and thinking along that same vein, perhaps some plants are superior to humans in that many are able to live and grow without killing other organisms.

In that video I posted, I think had stated that it's very possible rice is genetically farther along on it's evolutionary path as opposed to humans as it has more genes(indicating a more advanced genetic code). Interesting to think of things that way.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think a lot of them were eaten by their fellow man. Canibalism still goes on to this day in some parts of the world.

If you listen to some tribes talk about their past they go into great detail about canibalism. If someone died, they ate them...flesh, skin, bones, brain..the lot.

There is a tribe in Papua New Guinea that only stopped eating people in the 60s....New Zealand told them it was wrong and caused the mystery Kuru disease...they stopped because Kuru was killing all the women and children.

Human meat according to them is very sweet, it was prefered over other meats. I saw a program a few weeks ago about the tribe in PNG, when this old dear was describing the practice of canibalism she was smiling and almost salivating at the thought...bare in mind she hadnt done it for 50 years apparently.

Id imagine killing a human was easier than killing some of the animals, the meat was better and it got rid of the possibility of a stinking corpse that would attract all sorts of wildlife.

ETA: There bones could have been crushed and burried, the bodies may have been buried a lot deeper than we have looked, they may have been thrown in lakes, rivers etc. I think there are a lot of possible explanations, they probably all played a part in the mystery.

edit on 8-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Commercial red-meat usually involves mainly young (less than 2 years)animals. I always feel some guilt about people eating veal and lamb or kid-goats in particular, enough that I don't order it myself. At least some Sportsman hunters try to only take older animals--and the animals have a chance of survival and have had a life in the wild---something that Feed-Lot Operations don't offer their victims.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nowyouseeme

worm food,mass graves,cremated intoombed in future construction sites mostlikely reconstituted into the air we breathe food we eat and water we drink its all part of the cycle of nature every one dies is decomposed and turned back into energy for the planet(unless mummyfied i guess) i mean does it not take about 3-4 years for a body to completely degrade?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

Yes and in the context of the older animals being killed that's the way it is with other species as well. In the end as a hunter you might actually be saving the animal from a possibly more painful death of old age. Maybe that's how hunting should be.

I am just ready to have my own land so I can raise chickens and goats again. I think I could seriously live off eggs and goat milk. They are delicious compared to the commercial versions of them.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nowyouseeme

my dad and i were having a similar conversation a couple months ago. but it was more about dinosaur bones. where are all the remains of all the dinos that lived for 165,000,000 years. you might think there would be more fossils than there are... especially complete skeletons. also, if there was one cataclysmic event that ended them... wouldn't the remains be found at the same depth?
but im no archaeologist so......,

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

add potatoes and you could... leafy greens would be a good idea once in a while tho

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tinyDAWK

I actually avoid all carbohydrates if I can. I am on a ketogenic diet.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Talk to a funeral director. People are cremated and buried.
No big conspiracy here.
The east coast has acres and acres of cemeteries. Some are in weird placesright on a corner in all the boros of nyc
In China, the reason they do what they do with their bodies, is the fact they have ten times more people than everyone else, so death rates are much higher. Just a guess.

edit on 11/9/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Erm.. Bodies get buried and rot to nothing or burned to nothing.

Really, you already knew that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join