It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We destroyed Planet-X / Nibiru

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I recall many months back, a young girl pleading to viewers on YouTube about this Planet x, or Nibiru and how it was intersecting with earth in August? 2013.

It was heartbreaking. I watched it with skepticism, and even then it was interesting.

A few months later I recall reading somewhere where the so-called Planet X had disintegrated just on the other side of the sun. No longer found. Gone. Apparently due to the pull of the sun's gravity on the object.

Now, keep in mind, I do not have the links to the related videos anymore. Wish I had. And if you find them please post them.

Now flash forward, and no less than 3 months out-of-timeline, a bunch of serious comets are approaching.

My first thought that came to mind was we (humans) left a few deep space nuclear tipped mines precisely planted where many months later, while we are on the other side of the sun, make contact with this anomaly.

Now flash even more forward to the present. Many comets and meteors are hitting earth, with ISON bearing down with its 'cluster' of components. Most of which will make contact with earth or our atmosphere.

Now this isn't rocket science. (oh wait, it is). NASA, the federal science arm, is very capable in preparing trajectories and analytic's on such data. Years in advance.

And it seems actually probable that the last year events are well planned and expected.

Isn't it 'better' to have several smaller chunks hit earth, than one big chunk?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Odd you mention this. I was just thinking of this last week. I will try to go through my YT history. But on the bright side. We're still here

by the way. That bright object trailing behind the sun. Is Venus..so don't bite into those doom post on YouTube.

Oh ya. Niburu was the discussion on Coast to Coast last night.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Bigburgh because: coast to coast

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

smirkley
My first thought that came to mind was we (humans) left a few deep space nuclear tipped mines precisely planted where many months later, while we are on the other side of the sun, make contact with this anomaly.

How about some evidence "Niburu" or "planet x" even existed first....

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

Let me get this straight. The mythical planetary sized object (Nibiru) snuck into our solar system but all the astronomer's in the world kept it secret so we could blow it up on the other side of the sun?

All the nuclear weapons on earth couldn't blow up an entire planet. Especially one that is supposedly up to 7 times the size of the Earth. Even if they did blow up something like that can you imagine having a dozen billion ton objects hurtle into the Earth? Even if all but one missed us we'd still be extinct after impact.

Sorry, Nibiru is a hoax. Even amateur astronomer's would have seen it not to mention the gravitation anomalies it would have caused within the solar system that would be easily detected.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for somebody to explain to me how something can 'hide' behind the sun...

When we go around the sun and anything coming 'at it' would be clearly visible....for YEARS before it was even close to it..

Anyway.

Yeah, if anybody has that answer that would be great. Otherwise, Nibiru is what it's always been, a good excuse to sell books to gullible people.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Well.

I guess all the Anunnaki living there burned up then.
We can also get nice photos of the planet barreling
by, with the dedicated SOHO satellite.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

That's a relief.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

hellobruce

smirkley

Wow, now if I had that I would be world-wide famous, wouldn't I?

I guess that leaves you with the Nobel prize winning question.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I really wish I could find the original video that that girl left,.. let alone the video demonstrating the breakup of the object.

I guess it will be mine to find....

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

hellobruce

smirkley

That's what I don't get. Its said its the 10th planet..with something like a 3500 yr or more Orbit. Remember how long neptune and pluto is. At some point 1 passes the other and changes from 8 to 9 I don't know. Then its in another ( dork face )DEMENTION!

I mean perhaps. Larger sized object are past Pluto in the kuiper belt/Oort clouds. Also Nemesis, the supposed brown dwarf. Remember gold is said to be star dust from an exploding star. Our sol is still here sooo..where did the gold come from then..

I'm no Rocket Gas Attendant

Edit: also I thought stars produce to Iron and sudden death.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Bigburgh because: orbit

edit on 5-11-2013 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So everyone worried about the big invisible imaginary planet that might hit us instead of the real deal, which was close, seemingly from nowhere…

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

smirkley
Now, keep in mind, I do not have the links to the related videos anymore. Wish I had. And if you find them please post them.

Shucks...

Now flash forward, and no less than 3 months out-of-timeline, a bunch of serious comets are approaching.

zoooOOOOMMM..ok, I'm there.

Now flash even more forward to the present.

ZOOooomm, zooOOMM!

Now this isn't rocket science. (oh wait, it is). NASA, the federal science arm, is very capable in preparing trajectories and analytic's on such data. Years in advance.

I'm not the type of person to try to shut down a good conspiracy, but to hold this up would require a lot more than NASA. You want a good conspiracy, look into what NASA is a front to.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If we disintegrated Nibiru so thoroughly that we aren't riding through a massively destructive debris field ... I want to know when we built the Death Star. But even that left an asteroid field that the Millennium Falcon had to fly through.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Why can't planet x be a craft? Crafts can hide wherever they wish, and even use the sun gates.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Yep I think mods will jump in and POOF. You know like that last thread we were just on. 23114421

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Unity_99
Why can't planet x be a craft? Crafts can hide wherever they wish, and even use the sun gates.

Couldn't a planet use a sun gate?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

ketsuko
If we disintegrated Nibiru so thoroughly that we aren't riding through a massively destructive debris field ... I want to know when we built the Death Star. But even that left an asteroid field that the Millennium Falcon had to fly through.

Aside from the movie analogy,... isn't that exactly what is happening now as we speak?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Bigburgh
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Yep I think mods will jump in and POOF. You know like that last thread we were just on. 23114421

That will not be happening.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

Unity_99

Couldn't a planet use a sun gate?

If its being controlled possibly, but I don't think nibiru is a planet.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So Planet X is the Death Star?

I can buy that easier than I can buy the idea that there is either a planetoid we've just never discovered out there orbiting the sun in opposition to us, especially given that we can discover extra solar planets just by watching how they make their stars "wobble." Someone would have used the same logic to uncover Planet X in a regular orbit.

At least with the idea that someone built a plant-sized craft, you can also think about it operating and moving under its own power in and out.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

smirkley
I really wish I could find the original video that that girl left,.. let alone the video demonstrating the breakup of the object.

I guess it will be mine to find....

You saw a girl? I saw a sincere father tell the story of how the prediction came to be..it goes back to a story of a foreign girlfriend that got deported back to her country. The girl said to the woman. Bad.

Then it goes on to talk about an event involving catastrophic impacts. When ask where you can go for safety. She replied.."The Moon"

Know do keep in mind, what I saw was the father. He wasn't selling anything. Or asking for money. Just believably sincere and a good actor.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join