It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi's actually won WW2.....(you're gonna be SHOCKED!!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Sorry no, but the Nazis don't win when their political party is outlawed in Germany, when Communism is allowed to take root throughout eastern Europe and East Germany, when Hitler is vilified as the most evil human being to ever have existed, and Jews end up controlling the entire media and financial industries, which by extension includes most governments and international organizations.

The Nazis would have created a world much different than the one in which we are living now.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The parallel between Nazi Germany and the US is Human Beings. The only "Plan" at work here is our genes. It's human nature.

Why just pick on the Nazis? There are countless historical examples of this same kind of power hungry, greedy, cruel behavior all over the world.

Edit: You're right about one thing. I am shocked. I'm shocked that so many people can believe this toro poo poo.

edit on 2013-11-3 by Galileo400 because: Added material

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I dunno about the rest of your story but I absolutely love this man. Praise God! Hes a genius.

spartacus699

One thing we did was learn from Hitler. We will become Nazi Germany. The Germans didn't have to win. Hitler learned from us first. He was a huge fan of some of our major eugenicists. We gave him ideas. In California they used to do a heil Hitler salute to the flag. They were not saying heil Hitler, it was the pledge of allegiance. It was called the Bellamy salute.

en.wikipedia.org...

It was officially replaced by the hand-over-heart salute when Congress amended the Flag Code on December 22, 1942.

Most people don't know that and the USA has done its best to bury it. We also rounded up tons of Japanese that were American citizens and through them into concentration camps of our own right here in the USA during the war. The victors write history. Doesn't mean they do not become the enemy.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3-11-2013 by Pimpintology because: he has been fluoridated

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It is true that a lot of the Nazi scientists were imported into other countries, but the Nazi leadership was not.

You are missing one very important perspective with your whole theory. You seem to think that the Nazi's were the UBER force during the WWII era. They were just pawns for the mega-rich banking dynasties which still exist to this day. The similarities between Nazi Germany and PNAC America are not because of Nazis, but the forces that are behind the scenes, manipulating all branches of the government.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Maybe not credible but if a search is done on: Hitler Argentina two daughters picture, there are links and pictures about a retreat in the mountains around Bariloche. A book called Grey Wolf claimed that he had two daughters while in Argentina and lived to an old age.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think the op is right but the players are rich families aka dynasties. Companies and families were not actually defeated in the war. Their puppets in a few countries were, and were easily replaced. So the agenda and its implementation changed course, but it did not cease to exist at the end of this war. It is back and stronger than ever.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hitler, not the nazis per se, and his ideologies did in fact win the war by stealth however not as the OP suggests. Hitler, apart from eugenics and creating a super race, did want to ruloe over a unified European superstate, and on completion of WWII the human rights act in its infancy (which i have no doubts whatsoever was already drafted in advance like the patriot act) to prevent this happening again which saw a chain of events lead us to....... The European Union and its sole unelected controlling directorates that govern our lives taking autonomy away from national governments and with an unaccountability for money laundering and god knows what other crimes.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

jammybunn
Hitler, not the nazis per se, and his ideologies did in fact win the war by stealth however not as the OP suggests. Hitler, apart from eugenics and creating a super race, did want to ruloe over a unified European superstate, and on completion of WWII the human rights act in its infancy (which i have no doubts whatsoever was already drafted in advance like the patriot act) to prevent this happening again which saw a chain of events lead us to....... The European Union and its sole unelected controlling directorates that govern our lives taking autonomy away from national governments and with an unaccountability for money laundering and god knows what other crimes.

The European Union is the brainchild and direct outgrowth of the powers that controlled the Allies, including the Soviets, and continue to control the world. It has nothing at all to do with Hitler's ideologies.

There is a very specific reason that you are all brainwashed into believing Hitler and the Nazis were the scariest and most evil group of people ever to exist on this planet. And it's not because they represent a threat to you, but a threat to the elites.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Riposte

There is a very specific reason that you are all brainwashed into believing Hitler and the Nazis were the scariest and most evil group of people ever to exist on this planet. And it's not because they represent a threat to you, but a threat to the elites.

The fact that they were a bunch of insane mass-murdering lunatics tends to influence people as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I don't for one second believe the Nazis staged their loss
but they absolutely had back up plans that seemed to have been successful beyond belief
the "Red House" report documents from the war outlining the strategy for their followers to continue the struggle for world domination by economic means

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I used to have a pdf copy of the original, but a comp crash lost them, and now I can't find them online.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

No authoritarian sympathies from me but instead just an observation that mans greatest advancements seem to have been completed against a backdrop of duress/stress/conflict/challenge

Obviously a completely hopeless, no win situation is none conductive but I maintain that if you give people a strong enough threat with a chance of saving themselves/their genes; they will perform better than they would normally, both physically and mentally.

Humans didn't invent self preservation or survival of the fittest (terminology withstanding) so you're confusing nature with intention; same as the OP is.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Riposte

The fact that they were a bunch of insane mass-murdering lunatics tends to influence people as well.

See? That's exactly what you've been told to believe, and you've accepted it without question. After all, why would anyone bother to study the other side of the story? They're just mass murdering lunatics, according to what we were told on the History Channel.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It is a fact that the US is becoming more of a police state, the Constitution has been ripped up and you can be arrested for "Rights" that are supposed to be protected by the Bill of Rights. It is tougher to make the American Dream a reality than it ever has in the past, corporations have become so powerful that it can be argued that the USA now a corporate oligarchy with the big corporations and lobbyist literally bribing the those who were 'elected' into passing legislation that favor them, the big corporations. Many of those laws can be described as a racketeering scheme, that forces the average citizen to pay for their 'services'. Other laws simply protect the big corporations from tax liabilities and other laws that the rest of us are required to submit to.

Does this mean the Nazi's have taken over? Of course not. However when one digs into the life of Prescott Bush and his decedents rise to power, there are serious questions that remain.

It appears to me that the US government was hijacked by some very powerful interests, the voting system is rigged, the American people are being manipulated by propaganda. Very few Americans have a realistic understanding of how the rest of the world views us.

The US has serious problems, and it is probable to me that a Nazi 'Trojan horse' was planted after WWII and we are just starting to reap what has been sowed.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

See? That's exactly what you've been told to believe, and you've accepted it without question. After all, why would anyone bother to study the other side of the story? They're just mass murdering lunatics, according to what we were told on the History Channel.

What about those of us who have learned about the era from the first hand accounts of family and friends? Are we to suppose that they are part of some vast conspiracy to hide the truth by telling lies about their personal experiences, both as victims and perpetrators? You see, not everyone gets their information from the History Channel... or revisionist websites.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Terrible theory. Poorly thought out.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Riposte

AngryCymraeg

Riposte

You seem to be unfamiliar with the history of the period, which demonstrated that they were indeed a bunch of mass-murdering lunatics.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

10,000 allied casualties on D-Day. Respect is a hard thing to understand especially for the younger generations who did not live during this traumatic time. I am part of this younger generation but thankfully I learned respect for the vets and what they did by talking with them.

I remember one vet in particular we were heading up to Devils lake and stopped in at a waffle house a few vets were sitting in the doorway collecting for the American legion I believe. I noticed one of the guys was 106th. That is the lion head patch. If you know the history of what they went threw you would understand why I thanked him very warmly. The man was so touched by what I said a tear came into his eye. Truth be told when I got home that night I broke down crying thinking about how happy that vet was that I actually knew his unit and thanked him.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Um, Two of our last four presidents are direct descendants of the man who was one of the major players who helped finance Hitler and put him into power.

You people who voted for them should think about that.

There is no surprise that we are morphing into NAZI Germany.

The WWII generation who defeated Hitler believed in high taxes on the rich, strong and effective regulation of business, and strong unions.

Yet somehow the people who claim they were the greatest generation ever, have been fooled into supporting policies that are the exact opposite.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If I can say only one thing to you - besides that this was a great read - it would be that you have to work on your grammar. I have never been one to say that EVER and I dont mean to be rude but when you have posts like this misspelling words and punctuation mistakes severely discredit you.

Regardless, S&F

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is the most twisted and crazy thing I have heard in a long time. It is just plain nuts. The whole idea is so far fetched it is unreal.
The thing that gets me is when I look around at the world as it is today it scares to to think that in some twisted way at least part of what was said in the OP may in fact be real. Now that does scare me. The Nazi LOST WWII that much is known but the bit about them making a come back could be very real and I find that scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join