It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Barack Obama's List of Historic Firsts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
LOL - he's the first president that admitted to inhaling.

"after all, that's the point isn't it"

Wonder if he likes cigars too?

After all, if you has that apparent power wouldn't you jail all the banksters and corporate and alphabet agency scum within the first 24hrs of getting into office.

Me too - that's why the POTUS (choose your red or blue party - it matters not) is someones bitch - I am still waiting for the real slim shady to please stand up.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Hes the blackest president too, thats a first.

USA cant have Obama do "too well" as the first black president.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Hahaaaa lol.

And with that, my first post, at the top of the thread, Happy Halloween! It's going to be a great day. All days you start the day off with a coffee spurting laugh - is a great days!

CdT

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

You didn't mention how he has reduced the deficit by half. I don't know if he is the first but he's the first since Clinton to cut spending. Think of what he could have done if he hadn't had to end a fake profiteering republican war and had not had to deal with house obstructionists. Go ahead and rant hate speech towards Obama, but he is the best president since Clinton by a long shot.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Biigs

Actually it is just the opposite.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

damwel

You didn't mention how he has reduced the deficit by half. I don't know if he is the first but he's the first since Clinton to cut spending. Think of what he could have done if he hadn't had to end a fake profiteering republican war and had not had to deal with house obstructionists. Go ahead and rant hate speech towards Obama, but he is the best president since Clinton by a long shot.

Hahaha the US is full of suckers. Hey good news! I cut our household budget by 50%! But to do so I had to increase our debt by a trillion dollars.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

lol you cant just pass a broken car to a new owner and expect him to magically fix it without spending money.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I don't feel I'm hatefully speaking about Obama. I don't disparage the man's personal character, or wish him any ill will to body or heart.

Now that being said, that doesn't mean I'm not going to be critical of the performance over his watch up on Capitol Hill. Likely, it will be vetted forth in sarcastic remarks, meant to reflect my morality that butts up in the face of increduality. I think the stark reality of the whole world picture - the Presidential Disclosure - turned the poor mans hair white! Assuming he might know even fraction of the questions we here muse and theorize about here on ATS!

I was just as critical of Bush and Clinton. I'll certainly be such with the next President - regardless of party (Go Third Party - let's make that a first in American History!) So what you would call, hateful speaking, I'd simply say I'm trying to be an informed citizen, and I'm free to make my voice heard - whether I stand in agreement or not.

CdT

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

CirqueDeTruth

Well, I didn't like him either! LOL.

This is why I think we really need to hold both parties accountable. As the prior, just paved the way for the next, regardless of whether they a Dem or Republican.

What can be done? When a government becomes so big, and so corrupt, that there really is no recourse for redirect? Are we truly at the cliff?

Ugghhh. Politics makes want to cry!

ETA - And just give this administration time Aloysius! They just might trump that list, they've got a few more years to rack em' up!

CdT
edit on 30-10-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added thought

what was the last big legislative action that bettered peoples lives as a whole, that originated with the republicans???

let's see...they cut food stamps, they cut the WIC program (aide to women, infants, and children), the made corporations people, they ended the civil rights act, they gave tax breaks to the wealthy, the Reagan republicans ended tax breaks for the middle class. they ended abortion in several states, they stopped elected representation in Michigan and installed governor-controlled city dictators. they work against unions, they work against minimum wage, they work against affordable healthcare, they are working to end social security, they are working to end medicare, they are working to end regulations on air quality, food safety, water purity, financial fraud, voter rights.
saying the democrats are just as bad as the republicans defies logic

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I don't know, maybe its a good thing they did this, because it makes their ideology archaic and religious.

I don't see them around for far too long, they would probably come to the center like the democratic party.

a bland party with small differences.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

damwel

Obama is in fact the first President to generate 4 annual spending deficits in a row that were over 1 trillion dollars.

And, the National Debt has gone up every year.....Obama has added 5.7 trillion dollars to the National Debt.

And, Obama hasn't actually cut much spending. Up and down in a very narrow range.

However, thanks to those dreaded sequesters and some increased tax revenues in 2013, the real numbers look a tad better for fiscal year 2013 that ended Sept 30th.

related thread; www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
By reading some of the posts here, I know why we are in the sorry shape we are in, just completely insane. ANY quarter brained moron whom still has this dictators back after the last few months should submit to a brain damage test. You can spew BS all you wish, but Your lies and twisting of true facts is completely crystal clear. Sorry, but your agenda is worn out and proven false....are you on the payroll? if not, seek help...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Biigs

This is a disgusting comment.

I would gladly and without hesitation vote for the best candidate regardless of race if I agreed with their positions and felt they were qualified for the job.

As a secular constitutional conservative, I do not agree with most of Obama's policies. That has nothing to do with his race; that has to do with the fact that I don't agree with his politics.

I didn't agree with much of what President Bush did either. Does that make me prejudiced against whites?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

luciddream
reply to post by jjkenobi

lol you cant just pass a broken car to a new owner and expect him to magically fix it without spending money.

This new owner spent double the value of the vehicle in repairs but didn't do anything to improve the condition.

Now that you mention broken things, the next president will get a broken healthcare system and figure out how to break it more. Yes there is no hope, Republican and Democrat elites will continue to screw us.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

He was not the first coke-head in the WH.

Bill _ _ was . . . as best as I'm aware of.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

daryllyn

Metallicus

Aloysius the Gaul

Thanks god the list isn't as long as this dunderhead's one!

No one liked Bush either.

Why did you hijack this thread with you post?

Just curious.

Because any time anyone says they don't agree with/don't prefer Obama, someone HAS to bring up Bush.

It never fails.

I then propose on this day, the usage of "Bush's Law". Anytime that someone doesn't side with a democrat/liberal is immediately assumed to be in favor of George W. Bush.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Em2013

I then propose on this day, the usage of "Bush's Law". Anytime that someone doesn't side with a democrat/liberal is immediately assumed to be in favor of George W. Bush.

And accordingly . . . I propose

"Bush's 2nd Law"

Anytime the O has the least bit of trouble with

--his Narcissim
--his pathological lying
--his Destruction of the Constitution
--his back-flipping duplicities
--his tyrannical edicts and czars
. . .
. . .

it shall automatically be assumed to be . . . drum roll . . .

"BUSH'S FAULT"

. . . just 'cause . . . Marx said so.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

damwel

That's what happens when most of your spending is deferred until 2014 and beyond.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I like to call him obroomrang. We threw out W got a darker shade of a scrub bush.. I wonder how many of his ill begotten acts, acts of which there are many, come from the anti -patriot act.

I give the middle finger to the 1% and all they host.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

damwel

That's not saying much, is it? That's like saying "This egg is less rotten than that one."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join