It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is our current reality of understanding? Whatever they want it to be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
How do we perceive our reality? Is it what we think? What we see? Or maybe just maybe it is what we are programmed to believe.

The manipulation of the outside world is known as Exoteric magics. The real magicks. Manipulation of man by any means. Light colors sounds images the way words are present for use to perceive. The outside world directly influences the Esoteric world. Or personal/inner being/world. Some would contest that every man woman and child has individual free will. To an extent they would be right. Every single moment that you have experienced in your life has left its mark on your subconscious, on your soul, playing a part in every single decision that you have ever made and will make, virtually eliminating the possibility of free will, or to be more precise giving the Illusion of free will. Surely you could say its a load of bologna and go about your day and call me looney. Or you could listen.

The more humanity strays from its origin. The more we deny our bond with nature. The farther from perfection we become. We are the only creatures on the planet that use symbols in reference to something else. We use symbols for absolutely everything the mind can conceive of. There is at least one word or icon or gesture to insinuate everything our five senses can detect and then some. But along with this beautiful gift comes a flaw. Most people are unwilling to seek and create their own interpretations of these symbols. Instead they blindly submit to preconceived definitions and connotations given by sources unknown. Because of this, many things have been predetermined in our understanding of life without our knowledge. Words can be perverted and used to manipulate rather than to inform. Symbols can be used to segregate rather than unite. And those given the responsibility and authority to disseminate information to the public to posses the ability to do with it what they choose. Listen carefully

We are being lead/deceived into a world that is not natural. It is the root cause of why we let things happen. Most people are unwilling to seek their own interpretations of life instead reveal and assimilate in a world. Ultimately giving up on freedom, true freedom. Working instead for happiness and family and comfort, We work for self proclaimed kings among men.

I was going to go somewhere with this but I have lost my train of thought. After years of being beat down by our countries saviors. Or kings. Our presidents.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
You have no idea how right you are. And I gather you're closer to the point than you realize.

We are programmed for control..that's it...nothing else. Once someone displays that they are smarter, they tweak the program so we cant produce smart people anymore.

Its like the drug companies, why the hell would they be interested in creating a cure, when they can just make the symptoms better and earn 400% more money off of the sick and the lame?

Everyone is a threat, everyone is divided because that's how they control us.

We are so far away from what our potential can produce as a species its friggin hilarious. You have to get rid of money, greed, superficiality, become a collective of beings operating for the betterment of our own race.

Democracy, Communism, Anarchy, isn't going to fix it. Instead of being global in thought we need to be universal in thought. Unfortunately the average Joe is so disconnected from his own being that he will likely remain willfully ignorant to what happens around him.

My advice, when the world goes to the toilet and its raining fire all around you, just leave with your family and leave everyone else behind. If they think alike they will find each other in the aftermath much in the way a pimp finds his ho. Then you can reboot the human race into a more intelligent way of approach.

We're all too far gone to care anymore, and unless you take away the x Box, Cable TV, nice cars, and any other superficial mide that exists in ones life no one will notice.

I applaud your effort though, more need to not only think like you, but come together and get mid evil on humanity to teach it a lesson.

I await the chaos to come with open arms and a means to physically deter the infinitely stupid.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Blowback

Thanks for the chuckle brother

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

GrandHerecy
You have no idea how right you are. And I gather you're closer to the point than you realize.

YOU have no idea how RIGHT YOU are. And I gather YOU'RE closer to the point than YOU even REALIZE. BTW, thats ME saying it to YOU not YOU saying it to ME. THINK for YOUrself. And thank YOU for YOUR response.

We are programmed for control..that's it...nothing else. Once someone displays that they are smarter, they tweak the program so we cant produce smart people anymore.

Its like the drug companies, why the hell would they be interested in creating a cure, when they can just make the symptoms better and earn 400% more money off of the sick and the lame?

Everyone is a threat, everyone is divided because that's how they control us.

We are so far away from what our potential can produce as a species its friggin hilarious. You have to get rid of money, greed, superficiality, become a collective of beings operating for the betterment of our own race.

Democracy, Communism, Anarchy, isn't going to fix it. Instead of being global in thought we need to be universal in thought. Unfortunately the average Joe is so disconnected from his own being that he will likely remain willfully ignorant to what happens around him.

My advice, when the world goes to the toilet and its raining fire all around you, just leave with your family and leave everyone else behind. If they think alike they will find each other in the aftermath much in the way a pimp finds his ho. Then you can reboot the human race into a more intelligent way of approach.

We're all too far gone to care anymore, and unless you take away the x Box, Cable TV, nice cars, and any other superficial mide that exists in ones life no one will notice.

I applaud your effort though, more need to not only think like you, but come together and get mid evil on humanity to teach it a lesson.

I await the chaos to come with open arms and a means to physically deter the infinitely stupid.

I myself is also awaiting the coming chaos. The more blood and more negativity the more the remaining human race will be positively empowered to do the right thing so our current way of life will never happen again. After all good cannot exist without evil. And absolute good cannot exist without absolute evil being the catalyst of everlasting paradise. We are to far removed from nature for things to just fall into line without negative influence. Its a sad fact but true. Because of our forgetting nature we need its total opposite to get back there...destruction. I really wish I could get my train of thought back. I guess 14+years of being zombie medicated took its toll on me. All that medicine has permanently change my synapses. To you I bid adue good sir.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.

Orwell 1984

new topics

top topics

join