It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounter With A "gray Being" That Almost Killed Me Later On.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

weirdguy
If a 21 year old man knocked on my door looking for my young teen daughter I would skin him alive.
Just sayin'

I think my dad felt pretty safe because he was in the P.I.P. back home and had explained to my boyfriend what would happen to him if he hurt me. He never hurt me, I was the one who did. Bad love story lol

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

1) Because they aren't human. They are all different. Sizes, shapes, textures. They come out of nowhere. Even in the middle of a shower or while doing laundry.
2) They don't appear to my family. Only to my daughter and me naturally.
I can honestly say although I am scared s%^%less when I see them/sense them most times I stay strong asking what the message is, who will get sick? They don't answer my questions in a manner I could easily understand.
My daughter who was only 3 was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago and she got help from my great grandma (who passed before she got sick) and a couple of beings. She also said she went to heaven and spoke to God. Her story is pretty deep. I don't know why these messengers are with us and not with others. I will try to ask this question tonight and hopefully I will get an answer soon.
-Denyego26

If you are going to be 'crazy' at least ask questions and gain
information. You might learn you are right, wrong, or
somewhere in-between. But at least ask questions and
use that rational mind to add value.

Now, that pixilation is the key.. but you only mention
seeing that once?

I'd say that it was because you were driving.. and
possibly because you were in a metal car that
the 'spooky' one looked spooky. Was it a metal
car? or an all-plastic almost import?

KPB

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

1) Because they aren't human. They are all different. Sizes, shapes, textures. They come out of nowhere. Even in the middle of a shower or while doing laundry.
I can honestly say although I am scared s%^%less when I see them/sense them most times I stay strong asking what the message is, who will get sick? They don't answer my questions in a manner I could easily understand.
My daughter who was only 3 was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago and she got help from my great grandma (who passed before she got sick) and a couple of beings. She also said she went to heaven and spoke to God. Her story is pretty deep. I don't know why these messengers are with us and not with others. I will try to ask this question tonight and hopefully I will get an answer soon.
-Denyego26

seeing that once?

KPB

The car was a 90's car and it was metal. This was the only time I saw this type of being. They are all different every time.
The question I asked before are who are you, what do you want? But I never get an answer as easy as my questions.
Thanks for noticing I am crazy

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

denyego26

KellyPrettyBear

-Denyego26

seeing that once?

KPB

The car was a 90's car and it was metal. This was the only time I saw this type of being. They are all different every time.
The question I asked before are who are you, what do you want? But I never get an answer as easy as my questions.
Thanks for noticing I am crazy

The car acted as a partial faraday shield, which disrupted
the resolution of the EM field.

Also those 'pixels' are a basic part of the universe..
something on the Plank scale actually.. but in some
instances there is a lensing effect that occurs..
sometimes on purpose, sometimes by accident.

Yes, Virginia there are 'beings' in this universe..
but we poor humans don't tend to understand
them yet.. we call them good and evil and
all that nonsense, and frankly 99% of them
could give a rip if we exist or not.

Some like pets. Some are compassionate;
but those are often confused too.

KPB

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
My response below is delivered in my kindest and gentlest tones.

KellyPrettyBear
Please be gentle.. people are so easily influenced, and then you have
marked someone for life, for the better or for the worse...oftentimes
for the worse. Spiritual teachers often make a student prepare for
DECADES before rolling out the parlor tricks.

Decades don't make a difference to anyone ready to walk the path of enlightenment. In fact, making someone wait decades would warrant an explanation and an apology ... maybe not in that order.

'Undue influence' and parlor tricks are identically detestable. If you are on the path, then you know the gateway is not opened by one alone. I am curious ... mostly by the fact I am engaged with two women in such conversation. I've been told this is possible, but I've yet to be convinced. The Internet is the last place I'd look for confirmation, and if you walk the path, you know exactly what I mean and exactly why I'm right.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Snarl
My response below is delivered in my kindest and gentlest tones.

KellyPrettyBear
Please be gentle.. people are so easily influenced, and then you have
marked someone for life, for the better or for the worse...oftentimes
for the worse. Spiritual teachers often make a student prepare for
DECADES before rolling out the parlor tricks.

Decades don't make a difference to anyone ready to walk the path of enlightenment. In fact, making someone wait decades would warrant an explanation and an apology ... maybe not in that order.

'Undue influence' and parlor tricks are identically detestable. If you are on the path, then you know the gateway is not opened by one alone. I am curious ... mostly by the fact I am engaged with two women in such conversation. I've been told this is possible, but I've yet to be convinced. The Internet is the last place I'd look for confirmation, and if you walk the path, you know exactly what I mean and exactly why I'm right.

"Enlightenment" is one of those words that make me
grit my teeth. I'm sure you are aware of all the baggage
and noise associated with that term?

Yes, there is a gateway; no it's not like written about
on the internet or even in ancient books. Yes there
is a delicate, flirty dance which precedes any real
'opening'; flirtation on the part of all parties involved;
which is not one, not two, not three.. I won't discuss
the number..

You believe the old nonsese about how adepts can't
be female? Really? I'm so tired of the mass misinformation
that the theosophical movement and it's offshoots has
put out. The way to self-knowledge cannot be found
through Theosophy.. or even Kundalni unless you know
exactly how the process works.

Most 'mystics' and 'students of the ancient way' drown
in a million veils and never learn the final secret of
how to become the path itself. If this is your desire,
I wish you the very best possible success.

"May your reality be as pleasant"
"Star Trek, the Cage"

KPB

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I am intrigued ... truly indeed.

KellyPrettyBear
"Enlightenment" is one of those words that make me grit my teeth. I'm sure you are aware of all the baggage and noise associated with that term?

Yes, we agree.

KellyPrettyBear
Yes, there is a gateway; no it's not like written about on the internet or even in ancient books. Yes there is a delicate, flirty dance which precedes any real 'opening'; flirtation on the part of all parties involved; which is not one, not two, not three. I won't discuss the number.

LOL Yes, I can't get through it at all by myself.

KellyPrettyBear
You believe the old nonsese about how adepts can't be female? Really? I'm so tired of the mass misinformation that the theosophical movement and it's offshoots has put out. The way to self-knowledge cannot be found through Theosophy.. or even Kundalni unless you know exactly how the process works.

I wouldn't have said a word in this thread if I felt that way at all. I simply have yet to meet a girl along the way. The truth is, there really aren't that many guys walking the path in my neck of the woods either ... and I seem to have no problems seeing the ones who are genuine. Have met a lot of deluded folks. Have met a lot of non-believers. Just haven't met a girl. But, I'm looking.

KellyPrettyBear
Most 'mystics' and 'students of the ancient way' drown in a million veils and never learn the final secret of how to become the path itself. If this is your desire, I wish you the very best possible success.

I'm a student without a teacher at this point and thus the gateway is temporarily closed for me. I appreciate your kind words. May your journey carry you swiftly along. -Cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by denyego26

There is no such thing as time so outside of our dimension everything in the past, present, and future, can be seen by them....supposedly.

Makes sense to me, anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Upon reading this all I can picture is SLENDERMAN
And that makes me think that this post is most likely a story ratherthan a real account of the paranormal.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Snarl

KellyPrettyBear

"Enlightenment" is one of those words that make me
grit my teeth. I'm sure you are aware of all the baggage
and noise associated with that term?

Yes, there is a gateway; no it's not like written about
on the internet or even in ancient books. Yes there
is a delicate, flirty dance which precedes any real
'opening'; flirtation on the part of all parties involved;
which is not one, not two, not three.. I won't discuss
the number..

You believe the old nonsese about how adepts can't
be female? Really? I'm so tired of the mass misinformation
that the theosophical movement and it's offshoots has
put out. The way to self-knowledge cannot be found
through Theosophy.. or even Kundalni unless you know
exactly how the process works.

Most 'mystics' and 'students of the ancient way' drown
in a million veils and never learn the final secret of
how to become the path itself. If this is your desire,
I wish you the very best possible success.

"May your reality be as pleasant"
"Star Trek, the Cage"

KPB

You two seem to have the makings of an interesting thread in this sidebar conversation; the topic you are discussing certainly interests many here. Could I be so bold to suggest you two start a thread along the lines of "The Path; differing viewpoints" or something like that, and try to keep ego out it, for while ego tainted missives are certainly entertaining they kind of detract from ones credibility if speaking on this subject.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
You two seem to have the makings of an interesting thread in this sidebar conversation; the topic you are discussing certainly interests many here. Could I be so bold to suggest you two start a thread along the lines of "The Path; differing viewpoints" or something like that, and try to keep ego out it, for while ego tainted missives are certainly entertaining they kind of detract from ones credibility if speaking on this subject.

I must have missed something along the lines in terms of ego. I neither intended to express mine, nor did I feel pressed by KPB's. Our 'sidebar' is quite relevant to the OP in that what is being discussed can only be described as supernatural. My interest in this thread is based on what the OP is able to perceive. KPB asked me to not jump in headfirst ... and I did not. The exploration of other possibilities has merit and I can be quite patient.

Out of respect for your observation, this will my last post in this thread unless I am directly addressed by the OP here or via U2U. -Cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Your conversation was definitely related to the OP, I apologize if you took my post differently, my point was you both expressed knowledge of interesting topics, an exploration of which would warrant a new thread, one which I'm sure many on here would enjoy.

I guess some would see defensiveness and pride as outshoots of the ego, and others would not recognize it as thus.

edit on 29-10-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 29-10-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Snarl
I am intrigued ... truly indeed.

KellyPrettyBear
"Enlightenment" is one of those words that make me grit my teeth. I'm sure you are aware of all the baggage and noise associated with that term?

Yes, we agree.

KellyPrettyBear
Yes, there is a gateway; no it's not like written about on the internet or even in ancient books. Yes there is a delicate, flirty dance which precedes any real 'opening'; flirtation on the part of all parties involved; which is not one, not two, not three. I won't discuss the number.

LOL Yes, I can't get through it at all by myself.

KellyPrettyBear
You believe the old nonsese about how adepts can't be female? Really? I'm so tired of the mass misinformation that the theosophical movement and it's offshoots has put out. The way to self-knowledge cannot be found through Theosophy.. or even Kundalni unless you know exactly how the process works.

I wouldn't have said a word in this thread if I felt that way at all. I simply have yet to meet a girl along the way. The truth is, there really aren't that many guys walking the path in my neck of the woods either ... and I seem to have no problems seeing the ones who are genuine. Have met a lot of deluded folks. Have met a lot of non-believers. Just haven't met a girl. But, I'm looking.

KellyPrettyBear
Most 'mystics' and 'students of the ancient way' drown in a million veils and never learn the final secret of how to become the path itself. If this is your desire, I wish you the very best possible success.

I'm a student without a teacher at this point and thus the gateway is temporarily closed for me. I appreciate your kind words. May your journey carry you swiftly along. -Cheers

Desire of a certain type opens all doors;
Words are not necessary. The world is
Our teacher. Your journey Is my journey.

KPB

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by Snarl

Your conversation was definitely related to the OP, I apologize if you took my post differently, my point was you both expressed knowledge of interesting topics, an exploration of which would warrant a new thread, one which I'm sure many on here would enjoy.

I guess some would see defensiveness and pride as outshoots of the ego, and others would not recognize it as thus.

edit on 29-10-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 29-10-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

I've posted numerous times that I would share what I know within limits if someone would just demonstrate some persistance and initiative and ask good questions. I won't be starting any genuinely ATS threads as the "pre-basics" threads I did post produced little fruit. Without a firm desire to make use of the information and follow through the words in and of themselves have no merit.

As for my brother, there was no ego contest; just two new friends sizing each other up.

KPB

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I am going to go back and read some of your previous threads; maybe I will come up with some good questions, and maybe you will feel motivated in answering them.........peace

Edit - I notice you have been a member for less than a month - have some patience! There are many distracting threads and posts on here, and it may be a while before some notice and respond to your threads.

edit on 29-10-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I am going to go back and read some of your previous threads; maybe I will come up with some good questions, and maybe you will feel motivated in answering them.........peace

Edit - I notice you have been a member for less than a month - have some patience! There are many distracting threads and posts on here, and it may be a while before some notice and respond to your threads.

edit on 29-10-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

I'm not impatient in this matter. I am sometimes impatient for dinner when very hungry.

I might be on ATS for years or today might be my last day. I personally am not interested in one off answers about tusks or ears when the entire elephant needs to be described or it all seems silly.

Also it bears saying that I'm brand new to talking to general audiences and this is a learning experience

I'm signing off of this thread and apologize for my part in hijacking it.

If I can help with the OP someone please let me know

KPB

top topics

<< 1   >>

join