It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounter With A "gray Being" That Almost Killed Me Later On.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
When I was 16 I was dating a guy who was 21. My parents knew about him and were comfortable with it, he is also from Peru and we both lived in Laurel, Maryland (this was about 10 years ago).
So one night my sister, my best friend, boyfriend, and I went out for a ride. David was driving to Beltsville from Laurel via route 1. If you know the area there is a cemetery and as soon as you pass it there is a traffic light. We had just passed the cemetery on our right and we were approaching the light that at the moment was red. There was a car there, it was an old red car, a man was driving looking ahead. David and I were at the front and we saw the shape of a tall human about 6 feet tall but it had no face, no features. The texture it was made of was like when you turn on the tv and all you see are gray, black and white spots moving constantly. This “being” was standing in the middle of the car, right through it. It was just standing there. The driver had no clue since “it” was behind him. I think “it” was facing us but I can’t be sure since it was faceless. Music was loud of course and we were next to the car for only a second or two. David and I looked at it and it scared us both. The light turned and he sped off. My sister and best friend heard us asking each other did you see that, did you see that?... they looked back but we were far gone. David never spoke about it again. I tried to discuss what happened, he denied he saw it shaking and pale.
A few weeks later we had a terrible car accident on that same spot, we were both flown by helicopter to Baltimore shock and trauma. When the accident happened the front of the car was crashed along with the back so the doors were useless, there was glass everywhere, I couldn't breathe. All I remember was a black man with a dress on carrying me to the floor. He smiled and said I was heavy and as he put me down he disappeared.
This “being” had arms, the shape of a head. It was skinny and tall. And could move through the car like in another dimension. Can someone help me identify what I saw?
-Denyego26

edit on 10/29/2013 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by denyego26

Hi.

Thanks for sharing your interesting story.

I'd say the responses you will get will be broken down something like this:

33% the devil/satan/a demon/
33% reptilian/spawn of anunnaki/ variant grey alien/
rigelian/pelladian
11% archon/energy being/etc etc etc
11% various skeptical ideas .. mass hysteria.. shared delusion
rotted bread spores / lsd / yada yada / or that you are
hoaxing the whole thing.
11% An actual physical being from space or via xdim portal.
or the slightly more uncommon theory of atlantis or deep earth
or ancient earth resident.
1% The 'truth' - nobody will tell you that.

The pixelated appearance though.. that is the give-away.

The fact that you didn't mention any feeling being projected
by the 'being' --- very unusual for such a story.

I'm just glad you are ok now! (you are right?)

KPB

edit on 29-10-2013 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Yeah, same here glad your ok. That is one weird creepy thing to happen to you. Have you tried to google ("alien beings, images?) It seems like something (the being) I've heard of before. On Art Bell or some radio show. If I think of anything later I'll let you know. Thanks for your account.

edit on 29-10-2013 by RUFFREADY because: changed your to you hehehe

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Shadow person, basically.

Could be of reptilian ilk, or insectoid ilk. Could be something else.

ATS has plenty of threads on 'Shadow people'.

It could have been warning you, Grim Reaper-ish.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I can't say what you saw, but I don't think they were there to hurt you or anyone else.

I had my own dealings with two dimensional beings when I was in my pre-teen years... never saw them just heard one of them speaking to the other. They were going to take me somewhere, but suddenly one of them changed their mind. It's was 40 years ago when that happened to me and to this day I still not understand why he said what he did. I just have accepted it as one of life's mysteries.

... and yes I have thought about many theories over the years, from near death experience, angels, to dimensional beings, the dimensional beings seem to fit with all that I have witnessed in those days. I'll leave it at that.

Sorry, I can't answer your question...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
The pixelated appearance though ... that is the give-away.
The fact that you didn't mention any feeling being projected by the 'being' --- very unusual for such a story.

Zzzzzactly! 'They' are among us. Some people see, some people sense, some are blissfully unaware. What 'they' are attributed with is most often unjustifiable blame.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Actually, I just spoke to David after years. My sister stayed friends with him. We finally admitted to seeing this being. He said it had a face and that it was looking at us. He also said he believes it was a warning.
I do get messengers of future danger, many of them are scary. Never thought this being was one of them until today. Maybe because it was actually in plain sight and not only I saw it but the both of us, the fact is only me and him were in that same car when we had the accident.

LightAssassin

Shadow person, basically.

Could be of reptilian ilk, or insectoid ilk. Could be something else.

ATS has plenty of threads on 'Shadow people'.

It could have been warning you, Grim Reaper-ish.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Snarl

KellyPrettyBear
The fact that you didn't mention any feeling being projected by the 'being' --- very unusual for such a story.

Zzzzzactly! 'They' are among us. Some people see, some people sense, some are blissfully unaware. What 'they' are attributed with is most often unjustifiable blame.

It made me feel scared. what does the pix-elated appearance mean?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

denyego26

Snarl

KellyPrettyBear

But 'It' was not transmitting any mental or emotional stuff or images
right? The fear was your fear of the unknown, right?

KPB

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

denyego26

Snarl

KellyPrettyBear

But 'It' was not transmitting any mental or emotional stuff or images
right? The fear was your fear of the unknown, right?

KPB

exactly

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

denyego26

Snarl

KellyPrettyBear

It means you didn't actually 'see' it. You perceived it. It registered on you. Your mind interpreted your experience visually, because that was the best it could do.

You have a gift that's still wrapped in paper. Wanna have a look inside?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

I PM'ed you!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Did it occur to you at any point that the driver was not particularly concerned or shaken because he purposely & knowingly had some sort of projected image out of the rear of his car? Is it possible you interpreted it wrong and with time, the details have gone fuzzy? I think that's more probable than whatever variety of supernatural nonsense the regular nutbags are going to suggest here. You have to be rational and not jump to any wild conclusions without any kind of evidence to support it. Keep it together & stay grounded in reality.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You sure it wasn't Rorschach? From The Watchmen????

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Snarl

denyego26

Snarl

KellyPrettyBear

It means you didn't actually 'see' it. You perceived it. It registered on you. Your mind interpreted your experience visually, because that was the best it could do.

You have a gift that's still wrapped in paper. Wanna have a look inside?

Please be gentle.. people are so easily influenced, and then you have
marked someone for life, for the better or for the worse...oftentimes
for the worse. Spiritual teachers often make a student prepare for
DECADES before rolling out the parlor tricks.

KPB

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

LogicalRazor
Did it occur to you at any point that the driver was not particularly concerned or shaken because he purposely & knowingly had some sort of projected image out of the rear of his car? Is it possible you interpreted it wrong and with time, the details have gone fuzzy? I think that's more probable than whatever variety of supernatural nonsense the regular nutbags are going to suggest here. You have to be rational and not jump to any wild conclusions without any kind of evidence to support it. Keep it together & stay grounded in reality.

I really admire Sir William of Occam like anyone who has studied
science deeply. But is it rational to you, that some old guy
at a random red light had a super-high advanced holographic
projector operating in the back seat of his car? Not even the
military has what you are suggesting, as far as I know... not
so neat and clean and ultra-portable.

But I did like your sentence about 'reality'.. I said the same
thing in my own 'non-real' way.

KPB

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

LogicalRazor

Details are clear. Every episode with "beings" and messengers are very much clear. My grandfather is a mathematician who has an explanation for everything. Since I was little he taught me how to keep it together and differentiate nonsense from reality. I am here looking for answer. I believe I already found it and it was there right in front of me all this time. It was a messenger. They come before something bad happens to me or loved ones. My grandfather knows about them and after being right 100% of the time, he has no choice but to open his understanding to another level.
-Denyego26

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

denyego26

LogicalRazor

Details are clear. Every episode with "beings" and messengers are very much clear. My grandfather is a mathematician who has an explanation for everything. Since I was little he taught me how to keep it together and differentiate nonsense from reality. I am here looking for answer. I believe I already found it and it was there right in front of me all this time. It was a messenger. They come before something bad happens to me or loved ones. My grandfather knows about them and after being right 100% of the time, he has no choice but to open his understanding to another level.
-Denyego26

Two questions for you:

1) Why are these messengers so 'spooky' ?
2) Why do they appear to your family?

Millions of babies die of AIDS and horrible things happen to the just all around
the world; and no 'messengers' help any of them. (some few might be helped
but millions aren't).

I'm not being negative or hostile or 'unbelieving'.

But don't you ask yourself these kind of questions too?

KPB

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If a 21 year old man knocked on my door looking for my young teen daughter I would skin him alive.
Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

denyego26

LogicalRazor

-Denyego26

Two questions for you:

1) Why are these messengers so 'spooky' ?
2) Why do they appear to your family?

Millions of babies die of AIDS and horrible things happen to the just all around
the world; and no 'messengers' help any of them. (some few might be helped
but millions aren't).

I'm not being negative or hostile or 'unbelieving'.

But don't you ask yourself these kind of questions too?

KPB

1) Because they aren't human. They are all different. Sizes, shapes, textures. They come out of nowhere. Even in the middle of a shower or while doing laundry.
2) They don't appear to my family. Only to my daughter and me naturally.
I can honestly say although I am scared s%^%less when I see them/sense them most times I stay strong asking what the message is, who will get sick? They don't answer my questions in a manner I could easily understand.
My daughter who was only 3 was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago and she got help from my great grandma (who passed before she got sick) and a couple of beings. She also said she went to heaven and spoke to God. Her story is pretty deep. I don't know why these messengers are with us and not with others. I will try to ask this question tonight and hopefully I will get an answer soon.
-Denyego26

top topics

<<   2 >>

join