It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 Halloween Costume Thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's that time again folks, time to show your costume! Since Val didn't want to start one I have been forced against my will to begin this thread.

Presenting Ezio from Assassin's creed 2.

Please forgive the single guy toothpaste splattered mirror selfie pics.

Fellow ATS'ers Let's see what you got!

edit on 26-10-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
That's a pretty great costume there. Did you buy it or make it?

Thumbs up!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Bought it, I don't have the required patience and skills to produce any costume other than a toilet paper mummy :3

Next year I shall be b@tman!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have to say this and i know people might not agree but for me the point of Halloween costumes are scary ones, i dont get why people are dressing up like Assassin Creed guy (cant remember his name) or even last year a teenager (dont normally give them sweets but felt bad for this one) came wearing a captain America suit but had an Iron Man mask and called himself the Iron Captain, it was actually funny and we both laughed.

but still i dont get it, Scary Costumes, that is the sign that is up at my door this year. NO TREATS UNLESS YOU ARE DRESSED IN A SCARY COSTUME (except for under tens).

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Danny85
I have to say this and i know people might not agree but for me the point of Halloween costumes are scary ones, i dont get why people are dressing up like Assassin Creed guy (cant remember his name) or even last year a teenager (dont normally give them sweets but felt bad for this one) came wearing a captain America suit but had an Iron Man mask and called himself the Iron Captain, it was actually funny and we both laughed.

but still i dont get it, Scary Costumes, that is the sign that is up at my door this year. NO TREATS UNLESS YOU ARE DRESSED IN A SCARY COSTUME (except for under tens).

Ahh it's all for fun.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Danny85

NO TREATS UNLESS YOU ARE DRESSED IN A SCARY COSTUME (except for under tens).

You mean you're going to trick them out of their treats? What a meanie...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Danny85

What about the women who wear scantily clad lingerie angel costumes? :3 hubba-hubba. I just love halloween!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Thread kinda already exist..Try posting here www.abovetopsecret.com...

and next time use search.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

HumanitiesLastHope
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Thread kinda already exist..Try posting here www.abovetopsecret.com...

and next time use search.

Hey pal I was coerced into making this thread against my life and will, how about you be a little considerate next time. Jerk.

top topics

join