It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Marine Col. Exposes DHS Army Buildup, Warns City Council

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Been a lot of Marines in the headlines here on ATS exposing what is happening at home. I am personally very happy to see it. As a soldier, I fully understand that I am a weapon. And while the government administratively weakens our capabilities to act overseas, they are strengthening the DHS to be able to wreak military havoc at home.

I do not mind kicking Taliban ass. That's my job, and regardless of what anyone says on ATS, I will continue to do it. But I will not be used to conduct operations against the American people, and neither would most Soldiers and Marines. With that in mind listen to what he is saying about standardizing equipment and training in the US across LE departments at Federal, State, and Local levels. That's what we do. Our training is standardized across the board so as to ensure effectiveness, cohesion, and mission readiness...My question is, what mission is the DHS preparing for?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm not prone to paranoia, and usually take things on here with a grain of salt, to be honest.
But I will admit, with more and more of these military people coming forward, including some of our own members here on this site, talking about this, worrying about this, it is making me worried.

You step back, take a look at the big picture, with everything going on in this country, then listen to these men, you have to at least question, that something is being hidden from the general public. And it is starting to look like it is going to affect us directly, and not in a good way.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This Video was posted on ATS a few days ago. But i 100% agree with the situation.

Do the DHS really need to prepare every small town with the ability to deal with a sudden arrival of skilled, equipped terrorists themselves? at any time? Just doesnt make sense.
edit on 25-10-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Well...While I try to keep a handle of the goings on back in the States I am far removed, for the most part, with the political and social climate of the country at the moment. My focus is my mission. That said, I do hear a lot of things down here that concern me greatly. No one wants to take our experience and expertise seriously until it's too late. I hope this time around people start to listen.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Americans are fed up with our leaders. Our country is a boiling pot right now. I'm just curious as to what is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
People ask me why I don't join the armed forces. They act like it's the best idea in the world. I tell them that if it was the best idea in the world, they wouldn't need such desperate bribes to lure their recruits in. The armed forces are the only institution willing to pay so much of your expenses in return for your soul.

But that's only the beginning. I firmly believe that my interests as an American and a human being are not the first priority at the top of the chain. I am not a first priority, my family is not a first priority, my goals and dreams are not a first priority. They all come after the government's priorities, which I happen to feel are a load of malarky.

Let's just put it this way: our government pays for a LOT of mistakes, and American soldiers' lives are the currency in which that debt is filled. We didn't vote to go to war, we didn't vote to invade that country, we didn't vote to stick our noses in their business, but our friends and family are still ordered to lay down their lives for the idiots we elected to keep this nation in smooth operation.

I am not giving a single minute of my time in uniform for such a worthless and unnecessary cause. Show me something worth giving my life for, and you got it. But this isn't it. As it stands, the first and foremost threat to my freedom and happiness is my own government. Do I want to put myself in an even better position for them to strip me of everything that makes me happy to be me? Hell to the f-bomb no.

That's my two cents in the jar. My opinion is undoubtedly an unpopular one, but hey, this is America...for now, at least.
edit on 25-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I assume that you are older than your early twenties. The reason I say this is because most of the propaganda used to recruit new soldiers is aimed at 18-22 y/os. These people, while the government says are adults, don't have a firm grasp on reality or thinking completely rationally yet. Think back to when you were in your early twenties, and I'm sure you will understand what I am saying. I'm not going to lie, I was duped by the government's promise for soldiers. I enlisted in the Army right out of high school. Now looking back, if I would have bothered to research things about the government and know what I know now, I probably wouldn't have joined.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

At least you weren't condescending and disrespectful about it.

That's a first. (for ATS I mean)

The military life isn't for everyone. And contrary to popular belief the military does not absorb all of your expenses. And what it does absorb you WILL work off.
edit on pFri, 25 Oct 2013 10:53:52 -0500201325America/Chicago2013-10-25T10:53:52-05:0031vx10 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

At least you weren't condescending and disrespectful about it.

That's a first.

The military life isn't for everyone. And contrary to popular belief the military does not absorb all of your expenses. And what it does absorb you WILL work off.

First for me personally, or first for a non-supporter of all things military?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thank you to all who serve.

I have discovered what all these camps are for.

When our Military retakes DC....we have to have somewhere to put these scum.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

For ATS in general really. Please don't take it personally.

I always get some condescending jerk telling me I shouldn't do this and I shouldn't do that as if I live my life by the admonitions or encouragement of a group of people who know little about me, and have their bias based on garbage produced in Hollywood, or by propagandists.

I like being in the military. I love my job in the military. I have the best job in the Army actually. And when I get out, there is industry available to me(that isn't government contract work) that pays me far better for the same skill set I've attained here.

That said, it is one thing to be in the service of a professional military sworn to the Constitution...And entirely another to serve in a domestic army created for the sole purpose of combat against the US population. To me, that is what this is really about. DHS is building an army. And the people are the enemy.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I know your deployed, but this one is kind of old now.

I know, Samuru sucks.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

That said, it is one thing to be in the service of a professional military sworn to the Constitution...And entirely another to serve in a domestic army created for the sole purpose of combat against the US population. To me, that is what this is really about. DHS is building an army. And the people are the enemy.

I think it's been like that for longer than anyone cares to admit. But for you, it's already too late. That's not melodrama, that's the truth. Your soul, your body, everything about you is owned by the U.S. government. You are alive because they don't have a reason to want you gone. And if they do want you gone...bye.

The "Blue Line" is child's play compared to the chain you're bound by.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

TDawgRex

I know, Samuru sucks.

Hey don't give me crap about it..

I'm busy with stuff and things over here.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Your soul, your body, everything about you is owned by the U.S. government. You are alive because they don't have a reason to want you gone. And if they do want you gone...bye.

The "Blue Line" is child's play compared to the chain you're bound by.

Well that didn't take long did it?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

projectvxn

TDawgRex

I know, Samuru sucks.

Hey don't give me crap about it..

I'm busy with stuff and things over here.

Don't make this ol' retired Soldier go into Sergeant mode.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK $#^@*%!

Damn! Now see what you've done? More grey hairs.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I appreciate your service once again. With you being an Army soldier and still able to remain loyal to the American people, for that sir, I salute you. I completely understand where you are coming from. Stating that you believe MOST marines/soldiers would feel the same is comforting.

My experience is a bit different. I am former Law Enforcement on the county level. Like you, despite what others' opinions are, I truely feel I was a good one. Just did my job, saved lives, and took some real scum off the street. However, I can say with absolute certainty, I too will remain as one with the American citizens and stay true to the constitution. Should all of this conspiracy, constitution-destroying civil military force be real, it is the guys like us that the american public will want to stand with. Lucky for us, we will have some (only some because I am sure we are told little of the truth) insight, but a whole lot of good training that we can share and impliment. Listen to me...lol. I sound like this could really happen. Oh wait, it might be. I never thought I would find myself beinh one of those "crazies", but can't deny the writing on the wall. Scary times we are witnessing. I just hope should this really manifest itself, the people stand as one and not be divided as orchestrated by this government. Well played gov.

Keep up the good work you do and come home safe. We may need you here.

edit on 10/25/2013 by GNOarmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

I appreciate your service once again. With you being a Marine and still able to remain loyal to the American people, for that sir, I salute you.

I'm not a Marine. I'm a Soldier in the US Army. But thank you, and loyalty to the American people, and fidelity to the Constitution is basic Soldier stuff as far as i'm concerned.

I completely understand where you are coming from. Stating that you believe MOST marines/soldiers would feel the same is comforting.

I don't believe it I know it. And the idiots who would go along with any such actions would not last long.

In general, I am not interested in fomenting a revolution, screwing over the government, or forming an army to battle tyranny. I am only interested in doing my job. The job the American people pay me to do.

But if such circumstances ever arise I know where my skills will be most needed.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

projectvxn
reply to post by GNOarmy

I appreciate your service once again. With you being a Marine and still able to remain loyal to the American people, for that sir, I salute you.
I did correct your title in my edit.

I'm not a Marine. I'm a Soldier in the US Army. But thank you, and loyalty to the American people, and fidelity to the Constitution is basic Soldier stuff as far as i'm concerned.

I completely understand where you are coming from. Stating that you believe MOST marines/soldiers would feel the same is comforting.

I don't believe it I know it. And the idiots who would go along with any such actions would not last long.

In general, I am not interested in fomenting a revolution, screwing over the government, or forming an army to battle tyranny. I am only interested in doing my job. The job the American people pay me to do.

But if such circumstances ever arise I know where my skills will be most needed.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Well that didn't take long did it?

Are you telling me that I'm wrong? Please tell me I'm wrong and that your life is bound by the same rules and expectations as the average unenlisted civilian. Clearly you take exception to my evaluation, so I must be incorrect somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join