It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranarmal, Wichcraft

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitali
I found out that ouja bourd is something to NOT use.

It doesn't matter what tool you use, the purpose and end-results are the same. Why would you pursue something of the same source when you've found it dangerous?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
stay away from it all, your better of in the end.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Definitely don't mess with Ouija! I have seen some weird things when people have used those, and have been told numerous family (true stories) of some really bad things happening when used, especially if not taken seriously... If you do use one...make sure you close the door again afterwards and a protection spell might not go amiss either!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

I found out that ouja bourd is something to NOT use.

It doesn't matter what tool you use, the purpose and end-results are the same. Why would you pursue something of the same source when you've found it dangerous?

Its not about what you use thats true but how you use it.
And I found it not dangerous cos I'm unexperienced.

I got a gift and its a sin not to use it, (been in family whole time, my mother finds it a curse and she's the only one who thinks like that)

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The paranormal, isn't really abnormal at all. It's a good thing and I'd have no problem helping you with that. You can start with the Q & A thread on the Q1 I answered the other day. I there are a few other threads I put some information in in the last few days that will give you a good head start as wll.

I do want to point out that normal abilities (what poeple like to cal paranormal) is NOT witch craft. True, I've been told so many times I can't count that I would have been burned at the stake for less than that - but non of it is witchcraft.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
The paranormal, isn't really abnormal at all. It's a good thing and I'd have no problem helping you with that. You can start with the Q & A thread on the Q1 I answered the other day. I there are a few other threads I put some information in in the last few days that will give you a good head start as wll.

I do want to point out that normal abilities (what poeple like to cal paranormal) is NOT witch craft. True, I've been told so many times I can't count that I would have been burned at the stake for less than that - but non of it is witchcraft.

Well saying one thing doesnt cancel out the other. I'm interested in both, and I know there is allot of b*lsh****t on the internet about this so its way better to get a referal by some1 who knows wat he's talking about.

I'm not gonna buy 100s of books for some bastard to get rich on my back.
I will do it only in combination of practical things. Read and do...not only read and read and read....(Btw I'm doing that anyway lol..read allot of books already)

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm right there with you on the 'books for money' thing. I won't bye them iether, and I'm not comfortable running around the internet reading someone elses opinion of the facts. There aren't many sources for actualy speaking with someone you can trust on the subject, I do hope we can bring together enough folks here that it can be a valid and reliable source. (There is a website in the works no, but it's not done yet.) It's hard.

You said that saying one thing doesn't cancel out the other and that your interested in both. I won't get gramicaly technical, but basicaly you do know there is a difference between paranormal and witch craft - that was the main point I wanted to point out.

I understand your line of thinking as far as doing both, but in my experience - they just don't mix. They are opposite in the way of intent (actauly intent isn't the right word.) It would be like saying you wanted to manufacture something completely natural. Iether you can manufacture, or you can get the 100% grown from the ground bear naked a-al-natual. I expect you understand what I mean?

So if you intend to do both, I'd advise (for best results) not to do it simotaniously.
Although you will be able to produce some results with cult like practice, the results won't be that of good intention on the part of the 'other'. You must be able to discern the spirits - something that most people in witch craft are not able to do and unfortunatly don't care to do.

The ritualistic stuffs in witch craft are cerimonial in purpose to help the user focus and use intend and will. Those that intend and will for greed, power trips or anything other that the highest good of others won't be satisfied - the circle won't close, and backlash will come.

The results may be faster, only because the person has a crutch that gives them a faulse confidence (the confidence being key). The problem with this route, is that when a person finaly realises (if he or she ever does) that they want to get away from all that and do things as we were intended to do them - they have already learned atitudes and used crutches so long that the change over is all but impossible. At least if you go the other way first and decide to dabble, you can just experiment, see for yourself and get back to things as you were.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
So wats the best to start with?

i want to see a change in something....

To know and to see wat wotrks good for me and wat doesnt.

The preparation is done..its just i dont know wat to start or were to start.

Any sigestion wat ritual to do or how to invoce a good spirit. Any links to it?

The will is not the part fear is gone...only doubt remains.

To be honest i think me and my mother are cursed by a jealouse familie member. And i DO have reasons and believes for it (99 procent sure) and if any1 is interested i can go in deeper.

So i want to ask some1 for the purpose of protecting myself and my mother and for asking my guid spirit for help.

So any sugestions and LINKS would be of allot of help.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If your intent is to start with the 'magic' and cult works - then any book on the subject will have all kinds of spells, incantations and such. Just like a card trick book - follow the instructions.

Note - I dissagree with and advise against this of course. But it that is the intent, I won't help other than to say read a book.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Note - I dissagree with and advise against this of course.

I appreciate this statement AngelaLadyS and am glad you'd added this to the post. Even if warnings go unheeded, maybe one will at least recognize sooner when it is best to cut and run before any major damage is done.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I would be happy to point you in the right direction. I have been a practicing witch for 10 years and have been fortunate enough to have studied with some of the best Craft practitioners there are. Firstly, ignore the naysayers and others who don't know anything about witchcraft or the paranormal. I've also been psychic all of my life and can tell you that it is a curse but when you learn how to focus it, it is also a great blessing and one that you can also help others with. There is nothing evil about witchcraft or the paranormal, it was a propaganda campaign started by the Roman Catholic Church leaders back in the Inquisition, to discredit the "Wise Women", who were mostly herbalists.

As for books, these are good basic classics that should help you get started on a solid basis, as there are alot of wannabes who write books:

Real Magick by Isaac Bonewits
Grimoire for the Apprentice by Oberon Zell
Wicca for the Solitary Practitioner by Scott Cunningham

THe last is probably the best first book to start with.

And, yes, the paranormal and being psychic is very much a part of Witchcraft. Witches practice the art of scrying (being able to see into the future) in many ways. One of the major parts of being a witch is to develop your psychic ability, which everyone has, but must be developed with knowledge and practice.

So don't let anyone discourage you, it is real and it is not evil and if you are properly trained, is not dangerous.

I will U2U you.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Note - I dissagree with and advise against this of course.

I appreciate this statement AngelaLadyS and am glad you'd added this to the post. Even if warnings go unheeded, maybe one will at least recognize sooner when it is best to cut and run before any major damage is done.

They are so impatient. They don't care how great the rewards or how devistating the consequences, they want what the want right now, and they don't even know what they are asking for 99% of the time.

I use to never help anyone trying to go off in the wrong direction, and was not sure about helping those with their hearts in the right place because they can so eaily be distracted to this - but I think it's better to give some advice so they don't go gung-ho into the worst of the worst. (I guess - I hope)

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

...but I think it's better to give some advice so they don't go gung-ho into the worst of the worst. (I guess - I hope)

Would you be able to expand on this statement a little bit? What do you mean "worst of the worst", are there any testimonies or witness accounts you could share as an example? I'm fairly certain you'll not get any criticism from me.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Would you be able to expand on this statement a little bit? What do you mean "worst of the worst", are there any testimonies or witness accounts you could share as an example? I'm fairly certain you'll not get any criticism from me.

I would't mind explaining it, but these are the ideas I expressly don't want to put in anyones head, much less give a 'how to'.

Instead of giving examples of how it happend, I'll give examples of the results.

First, these things can be addictive. I know that sounds strange, for something that isn't a drug or substance or physical habit to be addictive, but it's a behavior with 'rewards', therefor we begin to want it more than just friday night with certain friends for kicks. You may begin to spend all your spare time doing things, then you begin neglecting things you should be doing because you don't want to stop - or you want to do this first.
You begin making a part of your daily life, and soon, it is a part of you. Personalities change, along with that the behavior changes.

Down the road the changes are so drastic that you notice them but don't wish to change anything. You begin to wonder if something changed you, or if you changed because of or for something.

It can be an addictive and life changing ordeal - not to mention the mental and spiritual baddery you take. It's very hard on your body - mentaly, emotional, socialy, spiritualy, energetical and physicaly. The entire being changes slowly, it's like a transformation. And I'm not even talking about 'possession' as you might see on tv or something.

Lives have been ruined, and others so dramaticaly thrown off it's course that it's unlikely to think they have gotten through the rough spots and healed enough to grow into a healthy, happy and successful being again without something drastic or tragic to jolt them out of it.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You may not send private messages to anyone
but ATS Staff until you have more than 20 posts.

so I gonna Write some replyes...none random once ofcorse first befor i reply....

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If I may also recommend a book. So many times, people want to jump right into witchcraft without really preparing the mind for what it entails.

In my opinion, the best book to prepare yourself for what is to come is "The Inner Temple of Witchcraft", by Christopher Penczak.

This book walks you through different types of witchcraft, the history, meditation and relaxation, how to protect yourself mentally, how to work with shields, etc.

Take care.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirddensity
If I may also recommend a book. So many times, people want to jump right into witchcraft without really preparing the mind for what it entails.

In my opinion, the best book to prepare yourself for what is to come is "The Inner Temple of Witchcraft", by Christopher Penczak.

Take care.

As i stated earlier I already have read allot, so i'm kinda prepared. Anyways thanks for that book Havent read it yet.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I disagree entirely and hope this is discovered before too much harm comes of it. There's no good way to handle a grenade, somebody is going to die. It's just a matter of who and when.

This logic completely eludes me. The only sense I can make of it is that you've not gotten to the dangerous parts yet, but are looking to head there.

I got a gift and its a sin not to use it, (been in family whole time, my mother finds it a curse and she's the only one who thinks like that)

Did you ask her why she thinks it is a curse?

[edit on 27-6-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I disagree entirely and hope this is discovered before too much harm comes of it. There's no good way to handle a grenade, somebody is going to die. It's just a matter of who and when.

This logic completely eludes me. The only sense I can make of it is that you've not gotten to the dangerous parts yet, but are looking to head there.

Did you ask her why she thinks it is a curse?

[edit on 27-6-2006 by saint4God]

Listen you can work with the granade like you sayed and defuse it in little parts so no one can get any harm of it....so youre still working with a dangerous weapon but you make sure no1 gets harm from it.

Well ofcorse there will be dangerous moments (life is full of them) and yes I'm gonna encounter difrent problems and thats why i need the guidence or some1 who can help me with those issues.

Its a curse cos we got a fude with a familie member, the woman we are talking about hates is with her whole sol. In past she helped my Mother out with a few problems, (she has a mother who's into it) and results were seen in matter of 24 hours. But now for a long time there are signs that show we are cursed just like I sayed. I can give you an example aswell:

i had a vivid dream Of a shadow who was bloking my way ( i was locked up behind a dore and the shadow was holing the dore so i couldnt get out) Eventually i broke out and ran behind the shadow to find out that it was that womans other form. At that moment I woke up instantly.

I had more of those dreams and situations where I knew it felt it and so did my mother.

There are numurous of occasions and situation that seem to blok my growth process or my relation with other people. If you know me you would realise i can make bilions of friends in a mili second (I'm a talkatife type with a good charisma and outgoing personality) but at some point my relations just brake with people I need or know the best in most weired way.

we can debate about it for ages but the prove was actually that she almost admitted it that she is the couse of it and its gonna backfire to her for sure...I just want to protect the dear people to me and myself..and god or nature will repay her itself..i'm not in for vengence atleast not at the moment.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Don't believe the bunk about oiuja boards, its just a toy and only mentally unstable persons ever have any trouble with it.

Same goes true for any religion or "esoteric" practice, if your mental state is unbalanced
belief in any "supernatural" thing is going to only bring out your insanity.
This includes Christianity, believe me I've met many a mental patient who
was a bible thumper, Christ certainly didn't heal their mental state and neither
did the psychitrists or drugs. A chemical imbalance is a chemical imbalance no matter what.

Now without reading this whole thread, since its filled with a lot of bogus information
from paranoid religious garbage posts, let me give you some advice from a wise old man
who has many years practice and study in this stuff and has never encountered
anything more dangerous than the occasional lonely homosexual pagan/new ager.

First off, dime store creative visualization of your intent is a start, you have to focus on your goal, fantasize about your goal, and keep your goal in mind as often as possible.

Second, write about your intent, research your intent, make real world actions that will bring the results you desire about.

Third, notice the things you do, may have been doing for decades, that prevent you from reaching your expectations. Write them down, don't bash yourself over the head about them, just write them down so your subconcious is not dwelling on them looking for a way out of them.

Fourth, when you catch yourself doing the things that are holding you back, stop, take a breath, tell yourself you won't do that, and remind yourself of the goal, reward yourself when you have taken a step closer to your goal, simple stuff like an ice cream, singing a song, whatever makes you happy and sets the chemicals flowing in your brain to your reward centers and gives you a "I did done good today" feeling.

Fifth, if there are any people who do not believe you can reach your goal, keep them out of the scenario, do not tell them of your works, do not associate with them if they disturb you in any way, if this is possible.

Sixth, you don't need groups, you don't need organized religions of any kind. All you need is your self motivation, confidence and your will power and this may take some time to build up.

Seventh, feel free to study magick and that stuff, but if you do know that you will come back after all that study with basically what I just told you for free.

If you choose to study:
Aromatherapy and so called "Candle Magick" is a good start, your olfactory senses have great effect on your mental state and memory, scented/oiled candles and herbs are useful tools for both reinforcing your memory and your moods, a good "reward" for getting closer to your goals (ie, just spending time thinking of it instead of wasting time here for instance) is finding time to be with yourself, your thoughts, your feelings and a pleasant scented candle in the bath. Priceless. You can throw out all your chemical/animal gland perfumes/colognes and reward yourself with a dab of oils daily, works great, opens your senses and is less painful on those around you.

If you want to go a more arcane route I suggest you start with
The Art and Practice of Astral Projection by Ophiel, ie, the dearly
departed Edward Peach. Its an excellent place to start, and you can ignore all his
eccentric guru speak since he's been dead since 1988 or so. His creative visualization
and talismanic magick books are good too. I read them when I was 15, back in '85,
and gave away several copies to budding young occultists who were looking for guidance,
they are all still alive and well, none of them went mad or had demon encounters, and any
of the crazy bologna people around here will tell you. I still use basically what I learned in those books only adapted to my own personal style and without teenage guilt like "I'm not following the rules exactly" or "oops I made a mistake, will my soul explode?"...feel free to wing it once you have the basics idea down.

For a study of more ceremonial magick (ie, bells whistles incense and funny dances), have a look at Modern Magick by Don Kraig, its fairly well written and covers just about everything you'll find from hundreds of other sources.

There was another book with all the occult symbols collected in it but I can't recall the name, something Magus or other. Can probably find all that on the internet now, but the best symbols are those you create yourself and personalize and keep sacred (ie, don't go waving it around saying Look I have a magickal symbol and it will keep me safe from all harm).
Symbols have only the power we give them, your lucky dollar you've kept for ten years is just as powerful if not more than some fifteen hundred year old scribbling of some supposed super jewish king of all time.

You local library might have some intereting stuff too, and its free.
Some of these books I mentioned are still available at local book shops, browse away, the book that feels like it belongs to you, will help you, is the one you should get. Thats how it was for me and Ophiel's Astral Projection book, I was scrounging around looking for a good book, I smelled something terrible on the man's shoe who was standing on a ladder reaching for the $50 Necronomicon, turned away and saw Ophiels book, opened it, read a line or two, got a chill down my spine and the rest is history.

If you want to dabble in ancient sacred texts Sacred-texts.com is the place to go.

The necronomicon is pure fiction by the way, anyone who tells you different or tells you its dangerous is just an idiot.

Do what thou wilt.
Love under Will.
Blessed Be.
Don't be mean.
Have a Nice Day.
and all that other nice stuff.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by Legalizer]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join