It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Obama's fainting lady was faked in 3 minutes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Yeah, i've seen some military people drop at parades as well - one I remember vividly was in England when I was a kid. These soldiers with the full traditional outfit were standing in the heat for quite a while with big ole fluffy helmets and they were dropping all over the place.

As for this situation, if it is real, then I would've thought it wouldn't have been a great idea to have a pregnant woman standing for that long. I'm not a dr and don't know how far pregnant she is but I can't imagine it would be enjoyable to be standing up there for a long time.

I just watched some of it again in slow motion and the biggest thing that screams "dodgy" is the woman next to her - she has a bad poker face. Not to mention the timing of certain things and the camera angle change.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
To me it looks like the real thing and the people around her were either reacting to her looking wobbly, or knowing they were on camera were afraid to say or do anything. It's possible Obama either saw what was going on in a monitor or was alerted to the situation by someone else's reaction. I can't imagine why it would be faked in any event. What would be the point?

My real question is, why the heck is there often people staged standing behind either the President or some other speaker in these things? No effin way I'd stand behind someone who is an assassination target...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

katydidwonder
I saw this video earlier today. It shows this happening on a number of occasions from his campaigns to the present. Either something fishy is going on or this guy has a bigger effect on women than Elvis or The Beatles.

This is just something that happens if you're around large crowds a lot.

If you pack 3000 people in a small space it raises the chances of someone fainting by a billion or so. It's science. Either that or I'm universally attractive to all homosapiens and cause bouts of unconsciousness with a cross between my smoldering eye balls and mind bullets. That's also science.

Pick one I guess.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Its happened to Clinton Several times.

Some of these videos aren't when he was President, but give a example that this could happen occasionally from time to time in large crowds. I remember being at primary school up on stage for choir and people fainting from stage freight.

Not sure if its happened to Bush but couldn't find any videos.

Why is a pregnant lady standing on stage in the first place.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

signalfire
My real question is, why the heck is there often people staged standing behind either the President or some other speaker in these things? No effin way I'd stand behind someone who is an assassination target...

These people are to stupid to realize that remember, they are His supporters.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I posted this answer in a different thread covering the same subject, though the video in the OP of that thread did not show the woman in grey speaking to the woman holding up the fainting lady. Here is my reply in that thread:

CthulhuMythos
reply to post by matafuchs

LInky

here is a link to a slightly different angle of this shot. What I find suspicious is that the woman at the far left, the one in the grey jacket, says something to the woman who is holding the fainting woman throughout the whole episode. Any lip readers in ATS? Just after the woman in grey says something, as she has spotted the woman wavering, the one holding onto the woman, who would have been able to feel her swaying right from the start and strangely enough did not even look in her direction like a normal concerned person would, pulls her over a little making her that bit more visible behind Obama. Now that to me is suspicious. Wasn't like either of the two women were actually being concerned or really assisting the fainting woman who obviously was not doing well, and in light of her being so pregnant, the natural reaction would be for her well being. Also it was not like the woman in grey was saying 'your pal is about to faint, hold on tight to her' because she didn't just pull her into her side for a stronger grip and support, she actually took a step to the side pulling the pregnant woman with her, into a more visible spot out from behind Obama.

Also Obama when he says 'I got ya' he is not actually talking to the woman, he is facing the audience/camera. If you were actually concerned you would be saying that whilst facing the person, not making it a photo op.

I think, and it is only my personal opinion, that maybe this woman was prepped and placed for this to happen. Hot day, not given/had much fluids, diabetic, nervous being on stage. Would not be hard to set something like this up where Obama crew are directing people to be here and there and keeping drinks/carbos or sugars away from the pregnant woman during the preparations greatly increasing her chances of a faint. But that is just a possibility as I see it.

and here is the thread it came from: ATS Thread

Might be good to pull all our ideas/opinions together

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

yes it does seem real to me , i used to have a problem standing in a line or queue for any length of time
and i would start to wobble a little bit before passing out , just as the woman did .

the army teaches you to wriggle your toes and flex your fingers if you feel that you are going to faint
but it does not always work .

there is a medical term for this but i do not remember the name .

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
asweetlife.org...

Karmel Allison
Karmel Allison was born in Southern California, diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at the age of nine, and educated at UC Berkeley. Karmel now lives in San Diego with her husband, where she is loving the sunshine, working in computational biology at the University of California, San Diego, and learning to use the active voice when talking about her diabetes.
In her spare time, Karmel enjoys people, Milan Kundera, rock climbing, and the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness. Follow Karmel on Twitter (@karmel_a), or email her (karmel [at] asweetlife.org)

Karmel Allison is science editor of ASweetLife. She writes the blog Where is My Robot Pancreas?

Looks like she needs a different hobby if she can't stand at an Obama speech without fainting. Fainting while rock climbing would be deadly...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

Oh yes, and I certainly trust this woman's comments. She is as right. Wing as they get. She probably has pictures of Rush Limbaugh covering her walls along with Bush Jr, and Senior. I doubt it was staged, and even if it were, is that the worst thing a President could do?

I just love this woman's picture with the American flag behind her...LMAO.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If any of you have watched wrestling (and politics is very similar), they often have shill audience members who get involved in the action to illicit a certain type of reaction from the crowd. I'm not saying this is what Obama did, sometimes people pass out, but knowing the vindictiveness and schemes of this administration, it would not surprise me one bit if this was staged.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
the woman who fainted was pregnant and diabetic...apparently that bit of info doesn't count, right????...c'mon people, get a grip. if rush Limbaugh told you that chocolate milk comes only out of brown cows, you would probably believe him.
edit on 24-10-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Ahh, didn't see this thread. Thanks for letting me know. It didn't come up when I searched for this. Oh well.

Yeah, the part when he faces back to the mic to say stuff certainly looks staged to me too.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Ok, so let's say that none of this was staged and it was all kosher. Who is the a-hole that thought it would be a great idea to have a pregnant, diabetic woman standing up there in the first place? I don't know how long that whole speech was but he himself said it was a while.

I'll also state that I could give two craps worth about your left and right wing politics. If this was several years ago and it was Bush up there, I would've said the same damn thing.

This isn't about left/right wing - this is about some staged crap being shown on tv to make someone look cooler and more compassionate. It's a PR stunt in my opinion.

Furthermore, the only thing I like about Rush Limbaugh is that his first name is the name of my favourite band.

Seriously, when will people realize that he is a puppet just like the vast majority of world leaders??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join