It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this a staged event during speech about the PPACA website and how Obama is here to help?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
To begin, I hope the woman in the video is ok but there is something to me that did not look right. Now, you tell me if this seems very staged to you including the POTUS actions, the placing of the victim, the quick joke and the praise.

1. Obama is talking and seems to do a quick check behind him for no reason. This is a guy who reads from the prompt and is all about eye contact but he seems distracted, like he is 'anticipating' something.

2. Watch the girl in maroon as if she is watching for a sign....

3. He keeps his head to the side and when it is the correct times seems to 'rescue' the victim. Tells her she is fine...and she is whisked away.....no real care shown to me. He does not even turn to face her completely.

4. Waits and he gets his clap as if he just saved the world...

5. After she is gone he is not looking anywhere but forward...mission accomplished

LINK TO VIDEO

Watch it more than once....

You can call me a nut but I will guarantee this will be on all the MSM news and not the failures of his plan. This regime is awesome with their tactics.

edit on 10pm31pmfu2013-10-21T12:24:28-05:001228 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 10pm31pmf0000002013-10-21T12:24:57-05:001257 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 10pm31pmfu2013-10-21T12:26:34-05:001234 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Did you notice that "Patch" that was on the back of her arm when that woman took her away? I am wondering if anyone on ATS that has a medical background can tell me what that patch was..........

What I also found disturbing was that guy with the beard that was standing beside her, he just smiled and looked at her about to go down without attempting to help her or do anything.....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I saw that too.
How many times in the past has someone allegedly passed out around him?
He must be a GOD.
All hail: Obama Obama Obama.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

its all bull# ... a true ruse to get a rise from the crowd

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hard to tell the size, but could be a Omnipod insulin pump maybe?

Or, just a nicotine patch.

If it was not a setup to garner favorable attention for the prez then it was probably the old "don't lock your knees when standing for long periods of time" effect.

The pressure of being on live TV, behind the prez and locked knees.. recipe for disaster.

link   
I don't think it looks set up. It looks to me like they chose someone to stand there who wasn't in a condition to stand there. I'm going by the device on her arm..whatever that is..and the dazed 'out there' look on her face.

I'm guessing he was alerted by her wavering and bumping into him lightly or something else from her distress that he couldn't miss.

Rather than make a deal of it, he just efficiently helps her vanish off to get help by others and in private.

Looks like bad judgement by whoever stacked the crowd on this one ..and I'm sure that wouldn't have been him. He doesn't micromanage down that far. He's only human. lol

link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Yes, I deliberately left him out to see if anyone else would notice.

She is a type 1 Diabetic and is also pregnant. If you check her blog she posts she has never had an issue with her blood sugar as well as she rarely travels, stays out of the hot and has been lucky. Why on Gods earth would you put someone like that outside?

It was in the low 60's in DC today, no humidity so I cannot see that as the issue.

That was a V-Go patch I believe on her arm....
edit on 10pm31pmfu2013-10-21T12:34:47-05:001247 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
They are using every trick in the book.

Of course this latest stunt was all planned in advance.

The woman, identified as Karmel Allison, suffers from Type 1 diabetes. She also announced on her blog last week that she is pregnant.

Of Course

Why else would She be *Identified* by name and have her personal info be broadcast all over the place ?

Very clever trick to appeal to everybody's emotional sides.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

matafuchs

She is a type 1 Diabetic and is also pregnant. If you check her blog she posts she has never had an issue with her blood sugar as well as she rarely travels, stays out of the hot and has been lucky. Why on Gods earth would you put someone like that outside?

edit on 10pm31pmfu2013-10-21T12:34:47-05:001247 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

Link to her blog?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Thanks for at least pointing in a more specified area to search for whatever that patch was on her arm.

I just came from the V go website and nothing looks like what she had on.

I will continue my search......

Edit: The V-Go patch is for type 2 diabetes, not type 1 as her info states she has....hmmmmm
edit on 21-10-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Sorry, I made the assumption as a family member has one that they use. They tell the little kids in the family they are part robot so it is a small inside joke.

There is a link to her blog in the link to article.

There are a few different models and those that apply directly to the skin as she had...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The patch on her arm, looks like the one my friends daughter wears on her back, it has something to do with diabetes in her case.

The video itself, yeah, his actions do look staged.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Link to Blog

C'mon folks, they do not release the visitor lists but in a matter of an hour there is a MSM release with her blog in it??
edit on 10pm31pmfu2013-10-21T12:55:56-05:001256 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

as well as everyone looking 'non zombie' and straight ahead her for the photo op before the released video...

media1.s-nbcnews.com...

edit on 10pm31pmf0000002013-10-21T12:57:45-05:001245 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The patch on her arm is where she gets plugged in for programming. She's a machine.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Thanks for the info! One less tail I have to chase in circles!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yeah I wanna know what the patch is too (nvm guess that was solved).. But the thing that confused me was how Obama turns around in a flash as she starts looking like fainting. From the video, it doesn't look like she was reaching out to him or anything. How did he know? Did one of his secret service guys say something in his ear? Weird.

Edit: I guess it could be reacting from someone in the crowd, it appears he was looking at someone right before he turned around.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The person who caught my attention was the girl on the left.

She stands facing forward, her eyes move to her right a couple of times, then WITHOUT LOOKING to her left - she reaches out in that direction, (you can she her shoulder move as her arm extends). Check it in the video!

The girl behind, then immediately looks up to her right, and within a couple of seconds POTUS turns round to "save" her.

The girl on the right does not look round to her left at all, not once during the whole episode, until after pres has announced "I gotya". She just smiles, face front, yet it's obvious that she knows that something is happening.

1. Why did she reach to her left (without looking) just before the incident?
if she thought the girl behind was fainting or something she would surely have looked round? Was she tapping the pres on the back to let him know it was about to happen?
2. Why did the girl behind IMMEDIATELY look to her right, when the girl on the left moved her arm towards the pres?
Was the arm movement the trigger for her to look for the signal to "go"?

Very strange footage IMHO, I wouldn't trust that lot as far as I could dribble!

G

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Wookiep
Yeah I wanna know what the patch is too.. But the thing that confused me was how Obama turns around in a flash as she starts looking like fainting. From the video, it doesn't look like she was reaching out to him or anything. How did he know? Did one of his secret service guys say something in his ear? Weird.

The first time she rocked, he looks right as if somebody either moved towards her or said something, then a couple seconds later he turns around.

Looks to me as if his handlers saw it going down and their attention to it let him know something was going on.

This is just an opinion after watching it a few times.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
One...Two..Three....Turn! That is what it looks like. If you watch it a few times it seems like a false queue. I have found longer piece of footage...Look at how far she was back from him...she did not bump him...

Link

You can also see the other girl holding her prior to the event....this is the press release about her

Karmel Allison was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes when she
was nine years old. She has stayed on the same insurance ever since,
despite constantly rising costs, for fear she would not be able to find a
plan that would cover her due to her pre-existing condition. Allison
recently began researching her options on CoveredCA and has publically
described her experience as finally feeling equal to others, including
her young and healthy husband, when it comes to access to coverage.
Read more at www.liveleak.com...

edit on 10pm31pmfu2013-10-21T13:16:39-05:000139 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Yeah I think I see that now too after watching it again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join