It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miley Cyrus playing the Lucifer card on We Can't Stop.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

OmegaSynthesis
Billy sold his soul and his child to the darkness to gain fortune and fame. Now that the time for him has come to pay, his child isn't his any longer, she is owned by the occult, it's how this stuff works..
And in turn, the occult will use her to further their agenda to push sexual themes and degenerate morals to the younger audience that will further corrupt their minds, allowing an easier populace to control via these 'idols'.
edit on -050010America/Chicago10pmrd13103110 by OmegaSynthesis because: (no reason given)

I also find that to be true. She's not bright enough to be pulling all the strings. She's simply making her intentions clear and being led along that path. I would doubt that she even writes her own songs. Even if she says she does, she doesn't. I don't even think she knows how to spell.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

Exactly. I think that music videos nowadays are extremely degraded. I used to really be into the future's promise, but now I wish I was in the stone age because this world is going to hell. It seems that we're not getting closer to a future age of enlightenment, but a world of ignorance. I'm surprised that I didn't see this when I was in my 20s. But on the other hand, it wasn't as immoral then as it is now. I can almost feel somebody debating me about this, but even with Nirvana there were higher standards.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

Krazysh0t
Wait you slightly changed the official words of the song to something that you think you are hearing then accused her of making up demonic lyrics? Man at least the crazies who said that the Beatles had demonic lyrics, used the actual source material. Sorry I'm not buying this.

I don't think I hear it. I know I hear it. There's a big difference. If you don't hear that in the first few choruses then you have your eyes closed.

I think I've found your problem. You are trying to hear with your eyes. Try using your ears next time, you may be a bit more successful.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Thanks. I will. And thanks for the advice.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

If you don't hear that in the first few choruses then you have your eyes closed.

Maybe so but their ears which they hear with are wide open.

There's a big difference.

Yes quite a difference between the eyes and ears, both are used for our senses but they sense two different stimuli.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Exactly. I wanted to say that I meant that figuratively -- as is obvious. But I can tell that he's just trollin'. At least on this thread he is.
edit on bThu, 24 Oct 2013 12:51:23 -0500pm296America/Chicago10pmThursday24America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I also think she's an attention whore. I can't stand her. I even predicted in my own mind that she was going to go this route when she was Hannah Montana. I also don't think she's very bright. I personally think that she's aware of everything Illuminati on the web, stupidly arranges her songs that way, and the studio as well as her handlers fix her mistakes.

So why is this in this forum and not in the rant forum.

It reads like a jealous rant.

What else could it be, You think so negatively of her, you cant stand her, you think she is not that bright yet here you are making a thread and giving her exposure.

She's not bright enough to be pulling all the strings. She's simply making her intentions clear and being led along that path. I would doubt that she even writes her own songs. Even if she says she does, she doesn't. I don't even think she knows how to spell.

Rant on......

What was this thread about initially, Ah yes playing The Lucifer card in her music video.

I don't think I hear it. I know I hear it. There's a big difference. If you don't hear that in the first few choruses then you have your eyes closed.

Care to show what the lyrics say?

Make sure you read them with your ears

and then share what you find here.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Why is it people such as your self tie any and everything you find negative in media to "Illuminati"??

and is a twitter follower of Illuminati (no joke, check it out for yourself)

you should check it out for your self...really you should illuminati twitter
they gave me codes for GTA5...let me ask...what qualifies one as an Illuminati member??

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I'm not even going to give your last post a detailed reply. I'm assuming you're one of the few people that likes Miley Cyrus? That rant was besides the point. I was agreeing with someone who else who posted similarly. And all my evidence is there. You can either take it or leave it. If you don't hear it, then fine; I have no beef with you.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

InhaleExhale

Exactly. I wanted to say that I meant that figuratively -- as is obvious. But I can tell that he's just trollin'. At least on this thread he is.
edit on bThu, 24 Oct 2013 12:51:23 -0500pm296America/Chicago10pmThursday24America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

Trolling, adding some light humor to a mistake that was obvious.

call it whatever you like. Sorry if it came across as arrogant or me being a troll,

Show the lyrics, point out where you say she sings this(first few choruses) and compare it what the lyrics say,

your just discussing what you are hearing and others are saying they don't hear what you do,

So take it further, show the lyrics.

I get a sense of De Ja Vu reading this thread as there was another one about Miley Cyrus a month or so ago claiming similar things about what she was singing and I asked the same in that thread, show the lyrics and show us what you say you she is singing.

Not sure who posted that thread, but it was roughly a month or 2 the at the most ago.

Lets see If I find a link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'm assuming you're one of the few people that likes Miley Cyrus?

I am one of the few that likes everyone.

You seem to dislike her, why?

Has she personally done to you for you to dislike or even have some sort of hatred towards her?

And all my evidence is there.

Really, I see many of your personal opinions and a video of the song in your OP.

so what evidence are you talking about, I might have missed it in this short thread.

If you don't hear it, then fine; I have no beef with you.

My God man,

I never said I did or didn't hear,

You made the claim of hearing what others have said they cant.

I have suggested how expand on your thread by showing the lyrics, highlighting the words you think are suspect because most likely the words will not be what you say they are but sound similar.

That could be or become interesting and further discussion if anyone wishes to.

I have none with you and was actually trying to help,

Typical karma,

I usually get upset when people start helping me when I never asked for it in the first place.

Sorry for my intrusion

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

As far as trolling goes, I was referring to the comment by OneKrazyShot.

As far as showing the lyrics, and comparing the official story with what I hear, I already did that. LOL.

And please don't compare what I said to that, dare I say, dumb thread. That thread is referring to playing a song backwards on a whole 'nother song. Believe me I looked before I posted this thread, and that's why I posted this thread. If there would have been a similar thread, then I would have posted there.

Besides, if you look closely at some of the posts on this thread, some people do agree with me. I think that people perhaps just don't want to outright say they do for fear of sounding crazy. I don't have that fear because I don't care what people think about me. Trust me, if you knew me you would know that I've been through hell and back.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Miley .....Miley who....Who is Miley ???? lol

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I just want to add that the way it sounds is ... can't you see it's we who found[t] that light [with a ghetto accent] ... If you're trying hard to hear, can't you see it's we who 'bout that life, you're not going to hear it.
edit on bThu, 24 Oct 2013 13:54:38 -0500pm296America/Chicago10pmThursday24America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think that I should've gotten it over with and posted this in Skunk Works. These kinds of things are hard for people to accept.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Baddguy

Why is it people such as your self tie any and everything you find negative in media to "Illuminati"??

and is a twitter follower of Illuminati (no joke, check it out for yourself)

you should check it out for your self...really you should illuminati twitter
they gave me codes for GTA5...let me ask...what qualifies one as an Illuminati member??

See this is the part that gets to me. Once a thread like this gets put in Skunk Works, they all come out of the woodwork.

All I have to say is read my first post on this thread. I actually said that I don't believe that she's part of the Illuminati in that first post.

That said, I would encourage people to forget about the fact that this thread is in Skunk Works. Read absolutely every one of my posts on this thread. Gawww...
edit on bThu, 24 Oct 2013 18:25:45 -0500pm296America/Chicago10pmThursday24America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

edit on bThu, 24 Oct 2013 18:26:17 -0500pm296America/Chicago10pmThursday24America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

To be honest with you, I don't dislike her for personal reasons. I dislike her because of what she represents and what people like her are doing to this world; that is degrading it. What she is in terms of her personality, to me simply represents what is eating away at society. That element is ignorance. To me, it's okay if you want to be ignorant (her, not you). However, if you're (Remember, not you. Her.) trying to indoctrinate people to be as ignorant as you and more, that's where I draw the line. I know I don't have any real power (I'm just some guy typing away on a computer), however I do have a voice.

As to your last point. The reason I'm not wasting my time explaining to you what lyrics and all that, is because I explain all of it in the first post on this thread! I pride myself on being very conscientious, so trust me, it's all there! You'll find it.

I just want to ask somebody else so that I can squash this: Did I not say which lyrics are the ones in question? I even said it again about three or four posts before this one. What is going on!!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I have seen news pictures about her behaviour but never heard her music nor seen the video (not that curious actually) and hopefully never will.

Simple request/suggestion: Just don't pay ANY attention to her.

So darn simple. Try it.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I have the feel that there is an advertisement campaign going on for promoting lucifer and his ways. The many (famous) artists singing about stuff which can be explained as 'dark'. And of course there are the visual signals they are sharing with us.

An other thing that occured to me is the sudden songwriting talent some previous untalented artist have. Rinanha and Miley Cyrus is one of them. It can not be other than there are highly trained musicians behind the 'product' Miley Cyrus... and for example Katy Perry.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

To be honest with you, I almost never hear the radio. I just happened to hear the radio when my mom and I were on the East Coast, we were driving, the radio happened to be on and that song was playing. I actually do kind of like the rhythm of the song. But every single time it came on, I was like, is it saying what I think it's saying? I came home, looked up the lyrics and made up my mind that I was wrong. Eventually, the song was playing in my head, I replayed just the audio and that's when I heard it for sure. I also saw some other Miley Cyrus related videos and articles on the way. But she's all over the media, right now. It's hard not to see her everywhere on the internet and the like.

But to your comment, I usually am not hearing or actively seeking out information about Miley Cyrus, Kanye West or Kim Kardashian, or any of them. I just heard that in the lyrics and thought it would make an interesting thread. I'm not obsessed with her if that's what you're getting at. I actually do have a life away from ATS.

I also have a strong internet footprint, so maybe that's why I see her more than you.
edit on bThu, 24 Oct 2013 19:31:22 -0500pm296America/Chicago10pmThursday24America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join